Nanna bea #17 He can ride his sleigh with no handlebars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This fell into my trolly today
Please send help 🤣🤣🤣
I saw it in Asda and deliberately turned it around...My mum said "What are you doing???".I said....Nothing...😇😇😇😇😇
---
I saw it in Asda and deliberately turned it around...My mum said "What are you doing???".I said....Nothing...😇😇😇😇😇
So the dirty old scroat makes £3k month????.Well by a bar of soap your minge probably hasn't been washed since Dave the rave jizzed in you.....🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Kev does one wash a week and she's done it today, washing machine is on in her dancing video but she's still wearing the outfit she wore traipsing around London for two days. Third wearing without a wash. She must stink like a bucket of three weeks old fish guts
That jumper, none of our business

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If it makes 3k a month from Tik tok, where's the evidence? I'd have bought more than a few crappy sticks of furniture from Amazon if I had an extra 3k a month

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Gifts should all be declared to the tax man. The air fryers, pressure cooker, the Irish curry sauce, bacon and sausages, the Toby Carvery, the Park holiday and the other holiday let. Have I missed anything?
Fucks sake for someone who said they don't take gifts that's a duck ton of freebies

Reactions: 4
Fucks sake for someone who said they don't take gifts that's a duck ton of freebies
Can anybody remember when he used to have a link to donate to a charity/hospice in his TT links? I’m positive he said that he wasn’t on TikTok for money & that anything he did make would be donated to the hospice and encouraged others to donate too. Soon deleted the link and never to be spoken about again when the freebies starting rolling in. Gluttonous arthritic wart.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
3k a month really isn’t a flex? Him indoors is on 4 times that (dollars) and he doesn’t have to be a hateful little wooden gnome on tiktok 🤣 at the same time though 3k is enough for a decent enough living if it’s just you and your red faced drunk husband, so why is she living on slop in a smelly little hovel, dressed like she ran blind through Bon marche???

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can anybody remember when he used to have a link to donate to a charity/hospice in his TT links? I’m positive he said that he wasn’t on TikTok for money & that anything he did make would be donated to the hospice and encouraged others to donate too. Soon deleted the link and never to be spoken about again when the freebies starting rolling in. Gluttonous arthritic wart.
Yes I remember!

Reactions: 2
Good point. She obviously put that on when she was making duck all to come across as a caring sort. Now she’s getting a few payouts, she’s fucked them off and spending it on cheap wine from Home Bargains. Sums up the horrible little worm.

As for that Heinz advert - it’s utterly embarrassing. Looks so amateur. Their marketing budget must be in the many millions, Christ knows what they’re thinking. The old wretch must have been badgering them for months.

Reactions: 7
So nanna bastard has said Vonnie has asked that she doesn't want him to visit her in hospital as her broken ribs would hurt her as Nanna bleep would make her laugh so much....No...Vonnie doesn't want to see you as you will make it a pathetic post about you.I hope Vonnie feels better soon....Ouch,cracked ribs bless her.I hope nanna wanker keeps well away......I feel sorry for Vonnie but let's remember she's mates with a vile,pathetic, bullying, jealous ,hateful old witch...Just saying....💅💅💅💅💅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So nanna bastard has said Vonnie has asked that she doesn't want him to visit her in hospital as her broken ribs would hurt her as Nanna bleep would make her laugh so much....No...Vonnie doesn't want to see you as you will make it a pathetic post about you.I hope Vonnie feels better soon....Ouch,cracked ribs bless her.I hope nanna wanker keeps well away......I feel sorry for Vonnie but let's remember she's mates with a vile,pathetic, bullying, jealous ,hateful old witch...Just saying....💅💅💅💅💅
More like the nurses have asked her to stay away to stop infections spreading. She’s not the cleanest is she

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Kevin has most likely been told to stay away due to the NHS' strict "no goblins" policy. And the fact she probably harbours unknown fungi on her person.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wasn’t she bragging about size 10 jeans the other day? Why has she bought Size 14 knickers? Given how little give is in jeans, if she can fit in a size 10, the knickers at a size 14 would be far too big for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Earns 3k a month on top of her wages but is bitching about £25 on a whole leg of lamb. Talks absolute shite

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.