Nanna bea #17 He can ride his sleigh with no handlebars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Anybody else buy all their cleaning stuff from home bargains or is it just me” ah yes Beverley home bargains stock cleaning stuff up and down the country just for you 🙈🙈
wait Until she discovers Spanish clean products 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That “Thai red curry” with mince 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 absolutely rotten
“My whole family love it”. Do they, aye?

it’s like when people write those tit tips on to Take A Break magazine like ‘I put gooogley eyes on tampons and hang them up as ghost halloween decorations. All my friends love them!’ When in reality the friends are googling the phone numbers for local psychiatric institutions.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That “Thai red curry” with mince 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 absolutely rotten
“My whole family love it”. Do they, aye?

it’s like when people write those tit tips on to Take A Break magazine like ‘I put gooogley eyes on tampons and hang them up as ghost halloween decorations. All my friends love them!’ When in reality the friends are googling the phone numbers for local psychiatric institutions.
Bet you Bevs friends have all got a pair of Sanitary towel slippers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Feel like I’m being trolled by my FYP

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
So she's stated she earns upto 3 grand a week from tiktok hahahaha ok then 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It was a month she said not a week 🤦🏻‍♀️ my bad , im surprised she's not deleted it! Still lies tho haha
Thanks for that, will send it to HMRC. Along with her care home cleaning job, 3k a month would push Nanna up a tax bracket. She’s probably lying but if she is earning that much it’s a taxable income.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Thanks for that, will send it to HMRC. Along with her care home cleaning job, 3k a month would push Nanna up a tax bracket. She’s probably lying but if she is earning that much it’s a taxable income.
Don't all her gifted air fryers and so on play into this some way too? I'm sick of reporting her to the asa for her blatent disregard of the rules as I'm sure she should be stating gifted everytime she uses them!

Reactions: 2
Don't all her gifted air fryers and so on play into this some way too? I'm sick of reporting her to the asa for her blatent disregard of the rules as I'm sure she should be stating gifted everytime she uses them!
Gifts should all be declared to the tax man. The air fryers, pressure cooker, the Irish curry sauce, bacon and sausages, the Toby Carvery, the Park holiday and the other holiday let. Have I missed anything?

Reactions: 8
Can some one explain to me the video she put up that was "too funny not to post" was it cuz there was a filter at the start? I'm confused as to what so so hilarious about it? 🙈

Earning £3000 a month really isn’t the flex Beverley thinks it is 😂

Do we reckon Heinz said the first AD was shite and made her do another one?

Reactions: 5
£3k a month is shite for her ‘big account’
Other creators with much smaller followings are earning more than that

Reactions: 2
Kev does one wash a week and she's done it today, washing machine is on in her dancing video but she's still wearing the outfit she wore traipsing around London for two days. Third wearing without a wash. She must stink like a bucket of three weeks old fish guts

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.