Nanna bea #17 He can ride his sleigh with no handlebars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noooo. I cannot believe it’s been deleted. WTF. Should have screen recorded. It was about tomato soup. She was getting slated for the wee toxic gremlin that she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Was it this one? Came up on my FYP

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
You know when she’s trying to be smart coz she does the side fringe & spiky hair 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What a bleeping clip she is.
That microwave looks a bit high too. Shame she didn't drop that bowl of soup all over her spiky 'do'

Absolute tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I will not rest until I see a video of her pissed up taking scolding hot custard and syrup out of the microwave and pouring it all over her self 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That’s so specific but I love it 🤣
The molten custard video is a firm favourite, right up there with the lemon wedge one. Watching her take that bowl of soup out it’s inevitable she’ll drop something one day. I just hope it’s recorded 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My fave is the original pissed up Chinese video where she spat all the noodles back on her plate cos it was boiling hot

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I’ve noticed the comments are turned off on the Heinz advert. Because the dirty old goblin won’t be able to control it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I cant see it on the heinz page what's going on haha
Me either. Maybe it’s not posted there because it’s an ad?
---
I’ve noticed the comments are turned off on the Heinz advert. Because the dirty old goblin won’t be able to control it 😂
I knew the comments wouldn’t last long. Old Bev must have been mortified that they’ve had to be turned off.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
“Anybody else buy all their cleaning stuff from home bargains or is it just me” ah yes Beverley home bargains stock cleaning stuff up and down the country just for you 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Nanna’s splashed out on some cleaning products, she must be flush. It’s normally ia tin of furniture polish and a spray bottle with water and disinfectant.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.