Nanna bea #17 He can ride his sleigh with no handlebars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleep handles
That is seriously the best comment EVER 😂
---
Ok
Her life
She travels to London on a coach
She wears stupid clothes and looks like a twit
She had a Chinese
Has to have a 2 for one cocktail
Embarrasses her friends
Gets home puts on PJ s that’s if she didn’t travel home in them
Then eats cheese on toast that looks like something from a transport cafe
My life
Get a lift in a car with classy friends
Go into town
Go to the theatre
Have a few cocktails ( not two for one)
Have a lovely meal in a nice restaurant
Get a Uber home
Not plaster it all over social media
Come home to a loving hubby and a lovely home
Ermmmm
Am I missing something oh yeah
No bleeping whiskers on my chin !
I bet when all that cheese runs of the toast it will look well sexy on those bristles.
Have a nice day x

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
She looks so out of place in that friendship group. If I saw them together, I'd think she was a cling on.

The friends are all nicely dressed, normal shapes, look clean and acting like functioning adults. Whereas the little toad is all head, spare tyre, fancy dress, looks like she needs an industrial clean and running around like a twit. They, 100%, only put up with her because of Vonnie. Not sure why Vonnie puts up with her though.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She looks so out of place in that friendship group. If I saw them together, I'd think she was a cling on.

The friends are all nicely dressed, normal shapes, look clean and acting like functioning adults. Whereas the little toad is all head, spare tyre, fancy dress, looks like she needs an industrial clean and running around like a twit. They, 100%, only put up with her because of Vonnie. Not sure why Vonnie puts up with her though.
Probably already been suggested but I'd wager Vonnie loves the comments about how much better she looks compared to the Ronnie Corbett drag act

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Bev wears a size 10, her spare tyre wears a size 18 - I bet the relief was real when she took those jeans off last night! Also, the house looked filthy in that cheese on toast vid, it definitely doesn’t give Kaye Marie vibes!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Whys she always mentioning families. As though she’s the only one who has a family. Go clean your grill pan Kev you scruffy old plonk

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Whys she always mentioning families. As though she’s the only one who has a family. Go clean your grill pan Kev you scruffy old plonk
And what a family she has!! She uses family as a flex because it’s all she’s known. She got pregnant at 17, married at 18, she’s managed to keep Dave worn down and she’s made sure the family were brought up to never stretch their horizons, so family is all she’s achieved. For some reason she thinks we’re jealous of her set-up when in reality we’re just gob-smacked!

Reactions: 13
Omg they either all lied to her & said it was fancy dress or she's just as much of a twit as I thought she was being the only one dressed like an absolute fool hahahahaha 🤣
This photo is giving me The Ring vibes and she’s the only one who’s not watched the video 😆
Also, surely even she, being the grottiest arl woman she is, notice those feckin whiskers and pluck them right out?? EWWWWWWWWWWW she’s like a 98 year old
Bet that she will make a joke of it just to ‘entertain’ us though

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg that cheese toastie looks vile 🤢
He was absolutely pissed when he did it...But we are all trolls....🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
I had NO idea there was a thread on this little Rumpelstiltskin. When I see her on Instagram fingering food into her bumhole mouth, chocolate smeared on her jawline all the time, I have to scroll. Occasionally I'll read her rude comments to people. Imagine being that cheeky when you look like the man off Up. The man with the beard, is it her husband and what's the age difference between them?
Welcome to Tattle....We are all trolls with no life.....NO,we see what the bitter old witch truly is!!!....🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Reactions: 1

Can you imagine what she’s going to be like when they go on that cruise later this year !!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Is she trying to grow a beard like granper Dave ?
Jeez! She’ll be able to plait them soon! She never takes any pride in her appearance. She never washes. She must stink! I’m not being funny but Vonnie obviously knows she doesn’t shower when she shares a room with her, She’s absolutely vile. Her flaps and pits must honk!! 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Did she wear the London outfit all weekend? Bar the fancy dress of course? Also that toastie video? She 100% got 3rd degree burns but the cheese pull was more important 🙄😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can you imagine what she’s going to be like when they go on that cruise later this year !!!
Oh god can you imagine. He being all loud and lairy and making it all about her as usual. I bet her friends take it in turns to sneak off to get away from her for a bit. It’s exhausting when someone always needs to be the centre of attention.

Reactions: 6
The captain will have her thrown overboard if they have any sense. Or just tell her the wrong departure time for one excursion and leave her on shore.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s done an advert for the Heinz. Looks like comments have been turned on within the last hour and they’re already not going her way. Things you love to see.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She’s done an advert for the Heinz. Looks like comments have been turned on within the last hour and they’re already not going her way. Things you love to see.
Has it been deleted already?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.