Names You Can't Stand #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Abigal. I knew one at school and she literally got bullied every time her name was used. They called her A Big Girl

Philip or Philipa. Makes my mouth feel weird just saying it

Olive. I can live with Olivia and Oliver but there’s something strange about a person just being called Olive.

Reactions: 5
Gráinne - pronounced Grawn-ya 🤢 sounds so harsh to me.
Julie
Marie
Elaine
Anything with May or Mai stuck on the end of it
Wayne
Dwayne
Colin
Craig
Kirsty

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I work in a school so have a whooooole list of names that I dislike 😂 some I don’t care what anyone say are ALWAYS the horrid kids. You never get a nice Jayden or Logan 😂
I think they’re up there with my most disliked.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I know anecdotally of a girl baby named Bubbles and I know a boy named Jester

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
This girl I used to work with has posted on instagram she has had twins “Princess Skylah” and “Duke Kayhdian”

I have unfollowed her :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I work in banking and open accounts for children and some of the names we get are awful, great for bullies though which is so unfair, worst names to date are

Alaska flame
River skye
Wolfie
Suki
Goldie
Rex

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.