Names You Can't Stand #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The name Shakira but not pronounced like the singers name.. its pronounced Sha - Kai - Ra 🤮

Reactions: 5
I like Sienna, and LOVE Cressida! sorry not sorry. I also love posh boys names like Hugo and Rupert.
My son is called Hugo and I’m currently pregnant and Rupert is on our list if we have another boy !! I love posh names too , I just think they’re so cute .. Hugo is also a family name for us

I hate Americanised names with xs in them , like Jaxxon … just so stupid and unnecessary ! I also hate the name Ziggy that seems to be popular with Instahuns at the moment

The name Jade. Horrible
I knew a nasty witch called Jade at uni , spoiled the name forever !

Reactions: 8
Reading the paper today, I saw the name Trysten. That is just so wrong on so many levels...

Reactions: 4
I know a Jacqueline and Geraldine who are both French. Their names sound lovely in French! Also Caroline and Nigel are among my best friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.