Names You Can't Stand #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's an awful name but i did know a really lovely guy called Keith a few years ago
I bet he turned into an ar'sehole though 🤣🤣

I know two sisters who called their sons born around the same time aswell Jayden and Brayden 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
When I was training to be a nursery nurse, there was a child in my class who's baby brother was called Boaz! I always wonder what kind of crap he had to put up with growing up with a name like that! He'll be an adult now!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
When I was training to be a nursery nurse, there was a child in my class who's baby brother was called Boaz! I always wonder what kind of crap he had to put up with growing up with a name like that! He'll be an adult now!
If you like truly crap names watch SJ Strums baby name videos on YouTube 😂 I do actually like her but holy hell some of her name suggestions are awful 😂 Boaz is one she's been banging on about lately 😂

• Haha
Saw an article about the UK's supposed youngest pair of grandparents the other day, aged 33 and 35.

The name of their grandchild? Isla-May 🥴 The originality is strong with this one.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I'd been calling this little girl Isabelle since I met her, was informed yesterday her name is actually Isabeau pronounced "is a bow"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Amazed no one's been on to say Imogenations babies name: Renaelia. A name they made up by combining: 'Wren' (Ren) that they think is associated with robins (!? No I have no idea how they made that link either) after the fact her husband saw a robin at his grandads funeral. And 'aelia' meaning sunshine (as the sun came out during her gender reveal?!).

Renaelia...

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Amazed no one's been on to say Imogenations babies name: Renaelia. A name they made up by combining: 'Wren' (Ren) that they think is associated with robins (!? No I have no idea how they made that link either) after the fact her husband saw a robin at his grandads funeral. And 'aelia' meaning sunshine (as the sun came out during her gender reveal?!).

Renaelia...
Imagine if it had rained and they saw a magpie instead of a robin
Maggie-Raine

• Haha
Conor , Cillian / Killian - im Irish and every second person calls their sons these names also Daragh & Ryan 😖
Girls : anything with - mae or - rose at the end . Awful .

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.