Names You Can't Stand #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to work with a Tim who was a complete twit, and a childhood aquaintance called Timmy who was as wet as the name implies, so I'm really sorry @Timz but I just cant go there :ROFLMAO:

I ought to feel sorry for Rees-Smugg's children with those awful names, but as I'm sure they will turn out exactly like him I just cant.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Most names that begin with a K….the kids are usually shits

Kai, Kian, Kyle, Kayden, Klay, Kelsie, Kenan, Kain, Kaylee, Kyla, Kenzie, Kaytee……the list goes on!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Rosabella sounds like a disease

Hayden, Jayden, kayden, mason, Riley

double barrelled first names like Ellie Mae or Peggy sue etc

Evelyn - just got so common
Evie

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I can't stand the name Teddy, it just sounds too cutesy. Any girls names with leigh or mae at the end, just really chavvy

Reactions: 21
I know a kid called Rayleigh. All I hear is railings. Also know a couple of Harleigh’s which I think is awful

• Sick
Reactions: 7
😂😂 we are over the other side of the bridge. So they are wannabe Essex even worse 😂 the Rayleigh is chavtastic (with sisters Connie and Ellvie-rose) but the Harleighs I know aren’t particularly I was shocked!

In our school there is also a reggie-Rae, and a Johnnie-boy 😩😩😩

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Family on Instagram
Omega
Rómeó Rómeó
Shakespeare
Jerusalem
D’Artagnan
Cleopatra
KingJames
Nefertiti
Aphrodite
Leonardo

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
My husband randomly said he would like to name his future daughter after his great grandmother. I am a twit and a selfish asshole, I don’t want my daughter be named after someone that I have not met.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
My husband randomly said he would like to name his future daughter after his great grandmother. I am a twit and a selfish asshole, I don’t want my daughter be named after someone that I have not met.
it’s up to you both to decide what your future daughter is gonna be called, not just him, if he’s called you a twit and a selfish asshole for that he’s being a bit hypocritical!

Reactions: 5
Family on Instagram
Omega
Rómeó Rómeó
Shakespeare
Jerusalem
D’Artagnan
Cleopatra
KingJames
Nefertiti
Aphrodite
Leonardo
That weirdo family are now in Australia I believe😳 The dad's name is Paul.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Rosabella sounds like a disease

Hayden, Jayden, kayden, mason, Riley

double barrelled first names like Ellie Mae or Peggy sue etc

Evelyn - just got so common
Evie
I knew about nine people from sixth form call their kid Evie. It’s nice but it’s going to be the Rebecca/Rachel/Emma of the 2010s kids

I can't stand the name Teddy, it just sounds too cutesy. Any girls names with leigh or mae at the end, just really chavvy
Or Rae… was in tesco and this woman was full on screeching at “Mikayla-Rae” and “Harper-Mae” to stop

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That weirdo family are now in Australia I believe😳 The dad's name is Paul.
they'll fit in then haha. I’m in aus and some of the names here are just bonkers. I’m a lawyer and a good 70%+ of my clients have simple names with long winded spellings, eg shane as chayaenne or Taylor as taeeiolrah.

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Family on Instagram
Omega
Rómeó Rómeó
Shakespeare
Jerusalem
D’Artagnan
Cleopatra
KingJames
Nefertiti
Aphrodite
Leonardo
She has her own thread here too!

Going to a concert today for a singer called Orla. She said joked herself it's like oral .

In my GOT phase I really liked Arya, but my child if born today would still be called River.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
😂😂 we are over the other side of the bridge. So they are wannabe Essex even worse 😂 the Rayleigh is chavtastic (with sisters Connie and Ellvie-rose) but the Harleighs I know aren’t particularly I was shocked!

In our school there is also a reggie-Rae, and a Johnnie-boy 😩😩😩
Sorry Reggie-Rae and Johnnie-Boy wtf 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.