Names You Can't Stand #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No word of a lie, I know someone who was going to name their child Lucifer if it was a boy (lucky for the child, she’s a girl). I also know someone who fancies herself as Katie Price so put her Mum and Mother in Laws name together and called her daughter…… wait for it…..ANGINA 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
No word of a lie, I know someone who was going to name their child Lucifer if it was a boy (lucky for the child, she’s a girl). I also know someone who fancies herself as Katie Price so put her Mum and Mother in Laws name together and called her daughter…… wait for it…..ANGINA 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Like the chest pain?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just hear this 😅

brennan-will.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m always wary of people called Andrew & Helen.
I went to school with a Helen who ruined the name forever for me! She was stuck up evil cow! I've since known lots of Helens who are all very nice but I still picture the horrible Helen when I hear the name

Reactions: 5
One syllable names. They're so harsh sounding

Jade
Pearl
Eve
Maeve
Maude
Blithe
Rose

Reactions: 2
Todd- just no
Theo - just mehhh, so overused
Austin - Austin powers
Nola- I just think of cola?
oscar - ok for a dog that’s about it
Louise - again beaten too death
Matthew - just not cute
Chelsea - reminds me of a chav
George/Max/Fred/Sam/Josh - so basic
Penny / poppy - just hate!

Reactions: 4
Charity 🤮
Jodie
Esme
Jolene
Karla
Tara
Bianca
Sena
Elouise
Sian
Danielle
Lisa
Laura
Mikey

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Cecil and Cyril, one in the same in my mind and both fecking awful.

Lacey, I know a few little girls called this and just think it’s a shite name.

Reactions: 7
Cecil and Cyril, one in the same in my mind and both fecking awful.

Lacey, I know a few little girls called this and just think it’s a shite name.
I worked with a girl called Lacey Dark, and I endlessly joked she should have gone into adult entertainment (we were friends, it was a cool joke).

When I was junior sister, one of my new starters was called Blaise (Blaze). I was obsessed with it.

Worked with a Queen who called her twins Prince and Princess. Screamed when I heard this for the first time.

Toddler son is in a class of 31, and there’s a LilySophia, LilyAnna, LilyAva and LilyRose 😮💨There’s 3 Ava’s, 2 Willows and 2 Mia’s. I’m certain there’s 2 Paige’s as well.

I know someone who’s just called their baby Oshian, as if just calling hun Ocean wasn’t bad enough
There was twins at a baby group I went too called Ocean and Heaven. Bork

I work in a hospital and we had yesterday a Harry boy. As in his middle names was boy! 😩
Was it a traveller family? I live in a town with a huge traveler population and that’s VERY common. John boy, Sam boy, Jay boy… or to mix it up, John Son, Sam Son, Jay Son…

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I went to school with a Helen who ruined the name forever for me! She was stuck up evil cow! I've since known lots of Helens who are all very nice but I still picture the horrible Helen when I hear the name
I had 2 stuck up lecturers at uni, both called Helen and both witches!!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.