Names You Can't Stand #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love the name Osian and if I were to have a boy he'd either be a Osian, Dafydd or Elis 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Unfortunately most Welsh girls names are horrendous.
I love Osian too such a gorgeous name

for girls only Welsh ones I like are Sîan and Seren but lots of lovely Welsh boys names

Reactions: 3
Antia local bike will no doubt be shagging your mates husband or worst yours
Joan
Jessica jessie jess
Natasha tash tasha
Jayne jane
Never ment a nice david or a dave
Or a nice Donna
Anna
Kirsty
Lorraine
Emma
Stacey always ends up being an attention-seeking cry baby
Joy never met a joyfully joy
Daniel - dan two faced back stabber
Leeann
Helen
Gemma
Christine only ones i have ever ment are jumped up nasty ugly women who married men for there wallets

Vickie vicky Victoria normal two faced petty jealous women

April never ment a nice one normal a bully and a liar
Kelly kelly ann kelly jo Kellie again liars and when called out on it they slag you off

Reactions: 3
WRT weird spellings, I named my daughter Ivy. Nice and straight forward I thought. A woman in a cafe asked me if we spelled it I-V-Y or I-V-I-E ….. I mean why would you ever!!??

Reactions: 8
Surname names for boys - the worst imo is Cooper and I know someone with sons called Cooper and Baker, just awful.

Emily - never met a nice one

Maisie - just ugly

Milo and Arlo - trying to be posh but not

Reactions: 13
Just came across a random YouTube mum, whilst looking for gift inspiration for children, her boys were called Fox and Desmond!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I just don't get how parents don't think ahead when they give their kids proper cutesy hyphenated names that only suit 3 year olds. At least a name like Fox or Braxton is equally as horrific on both adults and babies. You can't outgrow already tit names;)

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.