Names You Can't Stand #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just wondering what was the relevance of telling us all the couples you mentioned were lesbians? 😅
Harbor is a horrendous name! What do some of these parents be thinking?
Thought it might help identify them, but without actually giving their names, as I don’t know if I am allowed to name the channels. I actually enjoy watching all of them, in spite of the ridiculous names they have given their children!

Reactions: 1
There is an actor called Topher Grace as well.

Reminds me of 'Tor' as a shortened version of Victoria, instead of Vicky.
I went to school with a Victoria but insisted we all called her Tori - couldn’t stand it then and still can’t now.

Reactions: 7
With all these kids being named Grey, and the current penchant for everything being neutral, I'm just waiting for someone to go fully insane and name their child Beige.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ok so this is incredibly specific but Journee in French means day, so when I see that name all I can think of is that Harvey Price clip where he goes 'oh, what a day'. Just in case you needed me to ruin it further.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
i have to add i do love to hear dogs with “human” names so wondering where we draw the line 😂 neighbours dog is Derek and it cracks me up daily hearing her call him- and it suits him so well!!
We live next door to “Dave” and “Steve” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've met a dog called Douglas.

My grandma used to have a Jack Russell called Jackie!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I feel like saffron is one of those yah yah posh names that get shortened to saffie darling. Channel is pure tack.

I know a few adult Teds. Short for Edward. Really works for me, find it quite sexy lol
My mum wanted to call me Saffron. My dad objected to it!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.