Names You Can’t Stand #4 It’s heaven spelt backwards.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A lady came into my work and her name was Clementine. I actually thought it was super cute, then I looked up and saw what I can only describe as ms trunchbull.

also updating newborns registries and this pair of bright sparks called their boy D’ood. I tit you not.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Lol but true, whenever you ask someone with that name they always tell you that 😂
Only ever heard it on Tony the white power ranger I had a crush on and the Frosties Tiger,

I like that, Wanted to call my rabbit that but she ended up as Isabella.

Think Ever wins the prize for today.
Leanne Ford (her of the weird relationship with her brother where they have to put the hashtag #SiblingsNotSpouses up in their programmes) called her son Ever Allen

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Matthieu - what's wrong with normal Matthew

I also know a 'Ashlie' who has her name on Facebook as first name Ash second name Lie 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
With these wacky names these days I honestly think parents forget about school and high school at the time, school kids can be harsh 🤣

Reactions: 1
Someone on my Facebook has just uploaded a pic of their daughter “my perfect Jaycee-louu” 🤮

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I came across someone on instagram who named her children the following. I genuinely wish I was joking...

Bolan-Billy Super Duper

Queen Bunny-Monroe

Hendrix Cobain Santa Claus

Ziggy-Ramone Unicorn Prince

Lennon-William Egg Butty
Egg butty?!! I'm done 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Someone on my Facebook has just uploaded a pic of their daughter “my perfect Jaycee-louu” 🤮
I know a Jayme-Lou named after her dad Lewis Jay
I've seen someone on Facebook name her kids Mercedes-Sienna, Skyler-Cherrii, Gypsii and Willo
A girl i was at school with had a bunch of kids Mikey, Georgie, Archie and Sienna Valentina Ocean why do people do it their kids

• Wow
Reactions: 4
i know a set of siblings called dallas-rae and wade-mason. there's another one too but i can't remember the name.

• Haha
I know a kid called Connor Bonner... You just wouldn't! A girl I know had a baby and called him SJ. I assumed it was a nickname and he was really called something else and that was just his initials, but apparently that's actually his proper name!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I know a Jayme-Lou named after her dad Lewis Jay
I've seen someone on Facebook name her kids Mercedes-Sienna, Skyler-Cherrii, Gypsii and Willo
A girl i was at school with had a bunch of kids Mikey, Georgie, Archie and Sienna Valentina Ocean why do people do it their kids
Ah I have a soft spot for the name Sienna and also Skyler ❤ 🙈

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.