Names You Can’t Stand #4 It’s heaven spelt backwards.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seen someone on Facebook celebrating there sons 1st birthday and she called him WIN

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Jamie Oliver wants the world to know what a tool he is.
Just stupid names. I think saddling your kid with a stupid name is a celebritys way of saying I have money. It's a status symbol.
I don't know where River comes from....maybe Mr Dallas.

Poppy Honey Rosie Oliver
Petal Blossom Rainbow Oliver
Daisy Boo Pamela Oliver
River Rocket Blue Dallas
Buddy Bear Maurice Oliver

I can assure you that I’ve never been anyone’s toy doll 😂
It’s actually the names of one of my horses and my dog..😊
Great names for animals 😍

Reactions: 3
Jamie Oliver wants the world to know what a tool he is.
Just stupid names. I think saddling your kid with a stupid name is a celebritys way of saying I have money. It's a status symbol.
I don't know where River comes from....maybe Mr Dallas.

Poppy Honey Rosie Oliver
Petal Blossom Rainbow Oliver
Daisy Boo Pamela Oliver
River Rocket Blue Dallas
Buddy Bear Maurice Oliver

Great names for animals 😍
I think they are both fans of River Phoenix..

I watch an American programme, they have twins, sextuplets and a singleton with very interesting names.
The twins are called Wales & Bridge.
Singleton is Saylor.
Sextuplets are,
Blu
Tag
Layke all boys
Rawlings
Rivers
Rayne all girls

• Sick
  • Haha
Can't beat giving two of your sons the same name John. The sad thing is that one of them was murdered and they ony recently found out who his killer was because of DNA profiling advances.

Jamie's kid names sound a lot worse written with the middle names.

I came across someone on instagram who named her children the following. I genuinely wish I was joking...

Bolan-Billy Super Duper

Queen Bunny-Monroe

Hendrix Cobain Santa Claus

Ziggy-Ramone Unicorn Prince

Lennon-William Egg Butty
Ah Egg Butty and Santa Claus. This gets the award for today.:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
I came across someone on instagram who named her children the following. I genuinely wish I was joking...

Bolan-Billy Super Duper

Queen Bunny-Monroe

Hendrix Cobain Santa Claus

Ziggy-Ramone Unicorn Prince

Lennon-William Egg Butty
Egg Butty has took me OUT. 😭

Reactions: 5
Seen someone on Facebook celebrating there sons 1st birthday and she called him WIN
Fan of Arcade Fire maybe - that's what the singer's called. I like him but I wouldn't want to call my kid that 😂

I hate any names with - son on the end. Jackson, Madison, Grayson, Harrison etc. I call them "Primark names" because they're the ones whose parents are constantly shouting at them in Primark. Having said that, the first time I heard of a child called Harrison I thought it was cool, but that would've been back in 2001. I've grown to hate it since.

Stacey, unfeminine name and the ones I've met haven't been nice people.

Finally there's an actress called Sprague Grayden and I always thought that was weird.

Last edited:
  • Sick
I’m kind of over the names Ava, Eva, Evie and Ivy. Very pretty but Too overdone now.

That's the name of nigella lawson's daughter. She has a son too named bruno .
I know! And I never thought much of it but then I overheard a girl giving it as her name at the chemist and it just sounded so posh!

Reactions: 1
I know! And I never thought much of it but then I overheard a girl giving it as her name at the chemist and it just sounded so posh!
It's also the name of a character from the netflix show Orphan Black, I first heard it there!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.