Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dirtyhorseshoes

VIP Member
Just imagine ..." hi everyone it's twins
Neveah , its heaven spelled backwards and Lana its anal spelled backwards" 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Dipdab

VIP Member
Someone I work with has a little boy called Teddy (don’t hate it don’t love it) but the girl he sits next to in his class is called Dolly 😂. Teddy and Dolly 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Aliali23

There was a programme on RTE about babies born in the Rotunda and one lady was having triplet boys. She called them Diamond, Divine and.....

Darren.

😩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Underhiseye

Chatty Member
My brother wants to call his new baby boy Jason. Baby Jason. Is he coming to come out 29 years old with his own Vauxhall corsa?

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Inforapenny

Chatty Member
I don't like the name Hunter. There was a kid at the GPs being screamed at....'unter'.....'unter'...'unter'.
Unter weren't listening.

• Haha

Jellybb

VIP Member
Trying to brainstorm baby names atm and the girls names are easy but the boys names are soooooo limited.... I’m Irish and I fucking HATE most Irish names the worst I’ve heard for a boy are Tadgh, Oisin and fionn 🙈 horrid

• Sad
  • Sick

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Bella - i like Belle, but Bella is 🤢
Olive
Nevaeh - obvs.
Virginia
Stella
Noelle
Anne
Donna
Danielle
Norah
Victoria
Eleanor
Estelle
Giselle
Prudence
Gabriella
June
Celeste
Heather
Bonnie
Carlene
Joy
Hayley
Gemma
Chloe
Dotty
Roxie
Brooke
Amanda
Chantelle
Primrose
Sage
Hart
Bruce
Zachary
Wesley
Kevin
Warren
Graham
Liam
Silas
Kyle
Phillip
Simon
Jayden/Hayden/Brayden etc
Darren
Eugene
Todd
It might have been easier for you to write a list of names you do like instead haha :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 23

bubbadabut

VIP Member
I recently found an old photo from a mid 90s school trip. There were 9 of us in the photo: Me, a girl called Donna and then there was Linzi, Lynsey, Lindsay, Lindsey, Lyndsey, Lyndsay and Linsey. I think there were 12 girls with that name in my year, with 7 different spelling variations.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
I remember being at the hospital for a baby scan a few years ago and a couple had come out and were booking their next appointment and the receptionist asked them did they find out the gender (it was their 20w scan they just came out of) and they said yes we’re so delighted we’re having a girl we’re calling her

Destiny-Desire
🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

the receptionist couldn’t hide her shock you could hear her voice crumble as she said oh that’s very unique 😬😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

Dipdab

VIP Member
I’ve joined a twin mum group on Facebook and I kid you not I’ve already come across 3 lots of twin boys called Ronnie and Reggie 😩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21