Names You Can’t Stand #4 It’s heaven spelt backwards.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fan of Arcade Fire maybe - that's what the singer's called. I like him but I wouldn't want to call my kid that 😂
It’s short for Edwin!

Egg Butty has took me OUT. 😭
You can tell that she was fuming that it was a 4th boy. I mean how better to register your displeasure than give him “egg nutty” as middle names.

I hope they all change their names to something really basic as soon as they’re adults.

Reactions: 1
Fan of Arcade Fire maybe - that's what the singer's called. I like him but I wouldn't want to call my kid that 😂

I hate any names with - son on the end. Jackson, Madison, Grayson, Harrison etc. I call them "Primark names" because they're the ones whose parents are constantly shouting at them in Primark. Having said that, the first time I heard of a child called Harrison I thought it was cool, but that would've been back in 2001. I've grown to hate it since.

Stacey, unfeminine name and the ones I've met haven't been nice people.

Finally there's an actress called Sprague Grayden and I always thought that was weird.
There seems to be a trend now for the son names without the son

jax
Harris
Grey

I dislike the names or variations of mica, mischa, mikka. Just not my cup of tea

I wonder how many parents regret naming their daughter “Khaleesi” / “Daenerys” from Game of Thrones. She was thought to be the big hero until the final episode…….. whoops!

Reactions: 2
Bella - i like Belle, but Bella is 🤢
Olive
Nevaeh - obvs.
Virginia
Stella
Noelle
Anne
Donna
Danielle
Norah
Victoria
Eleanor
Estelle
Giselle
Prudence
Gabriella
June
Celeste
Heather
Bonnie
Carlene
Joy
Hayley
Gemma
Chloe
Dotty
Roxie
Brooke
Amanda
Chantelle
Primrose
Sage
Hart
Bruce
Zachary
Wesley
Kevin
Warren
Graham
Liam
Silas
Kyle
Phillip
Simon
Jayden/Hayden/Brayden etc
Darren
Eugene
Todd

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bella - i like Belle, but Bella is 🤢
Olive
Nevaeh - obvs.
Virginia
Stella
Noelle
Anne
Donna
Danielle
Norah
Victoria
Eleanor
Estelle
Giselle
Prudence
Gabriella
June
Celeste
Heather
Bonnie
Carlene
Joy
Hayley
Gemma
Chloe
Dotty
Roxie
Brooke
Amanda
Chantelle
Primrose
Sage
Hart
Bruce
Zachary
Wesley
Kevin
Warren
Graham
Liam
Silas
Kyle
Phillip
Simon
Jayden/Hayden/Brayden etc
Darren
Eugene
Todd
It might have been easier for you to write a list of names you do like instead haha :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
You can tell that she was fuming that it was a 4th boy. I mean how better to register your displeasure than give him “egg nutty” as middle names.

I hope they all change their names to something really basic as soon as they’re adults.
pretty sure the kid with "egg butty" as the middle name is actually the oldest of the four.

Just seen a post on fb asking for children to be "models" for something to do with Christmas to name, picture and age in the comments section, (it's like a pedophiles dream 😳) and some of the names, wow!!

Carter-Blu
Kyro 😩
Oak 😳
Bunnie boo
Sparrow 😂
Sisters - Darcie Dollie and Daphne Dollie 🤦🏼‍♀️
Kenny 😳 this also reminds me of a kid that lives near me called Bernard 😂
Cleopatra 🤦🏼‍♀️
Kaylon - sounds like something you'd stick to your kitchen cupboards 😂
Avayah - I don't know which is worse, this or Nevaeh 🙄

There were also lots of daft spellings -
Penneigh - I assume penny? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Ezmai-Rose
Indiya
Violet-Raine
Ayva

Sorry, I'm on day 17 of isolation and this is what my life has become 😩😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
There's a teen mom on Instagram who has two boys who are both named after places in New york Brooklyn and Hudson not sure if she realised or did it on purpose but Brooklyn for a boy is awful
Imagine if everyone named their kid after where they were conceived?
How many kids would be saddled with Pub Car Park or Bus Shelter? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Do you think she was confused when the midwife came round and thought she was ordering lunch instead of registering him? 😂
"Have you made a decision?"
"Ooh, Egg Butty."

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Are you Scottish? I always think of Lyndsay (plus all spelling variants) to be a particularly Scottish thing. That, and Kirsty 😀

Duh, everyone knows that if you take a boys name and switch the Y for an I or an IE, it instantly makes it totally feminine. Bonus points if you add Rose as a middle name 😆
I know someone with a daughter Toni-Rose 😂

Gillian Truita has called her newborn twins Naevia and Bohdi, Navy and Boh for short. I think both names are terrible but her followers are fawning big time!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
The duggers all have j names and some of the grandkids have all m names
the grandkids have some awful names Spurgeon, Israel and Gideon
One of the kiss has the middle name Wilberforce

Ophelia 🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I never understand why people like the Duggers have their kids name beginning with the same initial, what happens when a letter arrives who does it belong to? Lol

Reactions: 6
I never understand why people like the Duggers have their kids name beginning with the same initial, what happens when a letter arrives who does it belong to? Lol
Lol my brother, my grandad and my nephew all shared the same initial and surname so it used to get confusing when people would say JJ 🤣

I've just seen someone announce a birthday on Facebook introducing Priah Angelica

• Wow
  • Sad
My parents did this. So annoying. And yes, I have opened mail for my sister.

People who name their kids so it makes a nickname from the initials ie CJ, AJ some girl I know actually named her kid just CJ or they try to he cool and copy names from tv or movies my exs sisters son was called Lincoln Joe LJ from prison break what made it worse was they had the same surname from show 🤣she thought it was funny coz there dad was called micheal

I apologize in advance for any hurt feelings;

BOYS
Mason and Logan (overdone)
Kai (as above and they're always little shits)
Josh (theres just something about the way it sounds im sorry. gosh?)
Greg (just reminds me of sausage rolls)
Jaxson (YOU DONT NEED THE X AND THE S)
Luke (lukewarm)
Milo (dog name tbh)

GIRLS
Kaelynn Raelynn Braelynn etc (get a grip)
Mia Millie Maisie etc (grow up)
Addison (literally the name of a horrendous disease)
Paisley (a shittyish town near me)
Carson (what the duck?)
Shelby (trashy)
Mikayla/Kayla (TRASHY and just sounds bad)
Emerson (just not a real name is it?)
Emma (SO uncreative like did you even Bother)
Skyler (Skye is just fine)
Nicole (i honestly just think it's ugly im sorry)
Tatum (like that magic mike mf???)

I could literally go on for days but I'll reign it in ;)

• Sad
Reactions: 10
There's a family on YouTube who have 4 kids two have nice normal names the other 2 Karma Oak and Koa Star

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.