Names You Can’t Stand #4 It’s heaven spelt backwards.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know someone who has a Danny-that they call him Danny boy and the baby is called jimmy- whom they call big Jim
even have Danny-boy and big-Jim tattooed on them.

I have 2 Tyler’s in my family- not keen on the name lovely kids but nope never been keen On the name.

Also know Someone who’s name is a flower (rhymes with bluelip) and they have a brother called wild. She’s called her daughter Scottie.

on my fb people’s kids are called;
- Sassie
- aurora
- saffron
- fifi
- Cory
- lilac
- breeze and bliss (sisters)
- sky- whose middle name is blue so her name is sky blue
-

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I know someone who has a Danny-that they call him Danny boy and the baby is called jimmy- whom they call big Jim

I have 2 Tyler’s in my family- not keen on the name lovely kids but nope never been keen On the name.

Also know Someone who’s name is a flower (rhymes with bluelip) and they have a brother called wild. She’s called her daughter Scottie.

- Sassie
- aurora
- saffron
- fifi
- Cory
- lilac
-
I think the actor who played Lee on eastenders is called Danny boy

Reactions: 1

- Sassie
- aurora
- saffron
- fifi
- Cory
- lilac
-
I'm not so keen on Tyler but for some reason I just love Ty

There’s someone from my hometown who has twin boys called…. Ronnie & Reggie 😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I like xavier. X - men vibes. Would only be a middle name though for me.

Never saw that before! Now It can't be unseen.

I'm currently loving Elijah but still hating Isla and Freya.
I had a boy in my cub pack called Xavier who was Polish and it was spelled Ksawery. Also had a Bede, an Oswald (who had to be called Oz) and a Kasper.

My cousin called her little boy Zander... She wanted to spell it with an X but it didn't go with their surname (Reay) and she thought he'd be bullied.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Family member called there kid Maverick!!
Like seriously it’s bleeping awfull
Does nobody think of the poor kids when naming them
I get everyone hates someone’s name but to use stupid ridiculous names is a joke

• Sick
Reactions: 6
A girl I know of named her two children…. Kayla-Mae and Kodie-Jae. No words, no words

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Family member called there kid Maverick!!
Like seriously it’s bleeping awfull
Does nobody think of the poor kids when naming them
I get everyone hates someone’s name but to use stupid ridiculous names is a joke
:sick::sick::sick:

I don't get it ether.

googled the rest:

Athena Fury
Venezuela, 10,
Prince John James, eight,
Prince Tyson II, four,
Valencia, three,
Prince Adonis Amaziah, 16 months

Three kids named prince? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
googled the rest:

Athena Fury
Venezuela, 10,
Prince John James, eight,
Prince Tyson II, four,
Valencia, three,
Prince Adonis Amaziah, 16 months

Three kids named prince? :ROFLMAO:
Some people like to pretend that naming their kid a title is the same as having one.
Spoiler alert: it just makes you look like a fanny x3 😂

(Also weirdly noticeable that they've left the daughters as plebs. 'Princess' not classy enough? 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Some people like to pretend that naming their kid a title is the same as having one.
Spoiler alert: it just makes you look like a fanny x3 😂

(Also weirdly noticeable that they've left the daughters as plebs. 'Princess' not classy enough? 🤣)
Hmmm Athena doesn't also fit the pattern of the girls- could have been a Sweden or Russia. :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.