Names You Can’t Stand #4 It’s heaven spelt backwards.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was watching the skate boarding last night...it's an Olympic sport apparently. The America guy was called Jagger Eaton and the Canadian was called Micky Papa 😂
It’s the first time it’s been in the Olympics and I really enjoyed it! The name Jagger made me laugh though, I mean was there any other career path open to a boy called Jagger, apart from pro skateboarder?!

Reactions: 6
Knew a girl called Katinka, I don’t hate it but it’s always struck me as more of a noise than a name.

Emma. Never met a genuinely nice one, Chris Moyles was right when he said all Emmas are evil.

Reactions: 5
It’s the first time it’s been in the Olympics and I really enjoyed it! The name Jagger made me laugh though, I mean was there any other career path open to a boy called Jagger, apart from pro skateboarder?!
Weiss life have just named their son jagger James they have 5 girls all with g names

Reactions: 1
At school we had a child called Skye …. Her last name was Signal . We later learned she had an older sister called Amber. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I knew someone who’s first and last names were both Claire, one without the I

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I know a couple with 3 kids. Eldest is Lucas Maverick, daughter is Ziggy Luna, and newest baby is Franklin Forrest. I don't care what anyone says, Ziggy is an animals name.

I also know a girl with a daughter named Teddy-Rose, and you have to use both parts or she goes mad.

There's a Renesmae and a Neveah in my son's class at school. Luckily I haven't seen his name on here yet 😂 though I've seen mine. I promise we're not all witches...at least not all of the time 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
One thing I don’t understand is why people call their kid (insert any double barrelled name) but only call them the first name, it surely defeats the point?

Example I know an Esme-Rose and an Ava-Mae that are only ever called Esme and Ava? 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
There’s a make up artist from Liverpool on Instagram who has called her little girl Jagger J and her little boy Saint G 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
When a film or TV character has a random name that doesn't suit them, is distracting , or is just weird.. some examples I can think of :

Minnie Driver as "Skylar" in Good Will Hunting.. she was a British woman born in the 1960s
Kathryn Hahn as "Bristol" in The Holiday.. just random
Kirsten Dunst as "Torrance" in Bring It On.. the cheerleading squad was called Toros

Reactions: 10
I came across someone on instagram who named her children the following. I genuinely wish I was joking...

Bolan-Billy Super Duper

Queen Bunny-Monroe

Hendrix Cobain Santa Claus

Ziggy-Ramone Unicorn Prince

Lennon-William Egg Butty

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I came across someone on instagram who named her children the following. I genuinely wish I was joking...

Bolan-Billy Super Duper

Queen Bunny-Monroe

Lennon-William Egg Butty
Yuk those poor kids It's almost as if people are trying to outdo others by thinking up the most awful names possible

Now a friend tells me a new neighbour of hers has two boys and a girl - Bear, Buddy and Boo 🙄

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

Bolan-Billy Super Duper

Queen Bunny-Monroe

Lennon-William Egg Butty
those poor bloody kids. Thats tantamount to Child Abuse surely??

Yuk those poor kids It's almost as if people are trying to outdo others by thinking up the most awful names possible

Now a friend tells me a new neighbour of hers has two boys and a girl - Bear, Buddy and Boo 🙄
All names used by Jamie Oliver😉

Reactions: 8
Agree with above comments. Apparently she named them those names so they would grow up to be different like their names.
Sorry but no, they are horrendous names!
Seems like she done it for shock value imo!

Reactions: 2
A neighbour of mine has welcomed a new grand-daughter into the world and her name is Rayne-Beau (Rainbow)
Imagine that child when she gets older having to always spell her name correctly for people who will firstly look at her like she's 10 heads and secondly be even more weirded out by the spelling 🤣🤣

Also, my sister works the registry office were you register a birth and the names she tells us are so funny

Imagine naming your child Dolcie Gabbana Oreilly .
Twin girls Chanel and Coco
A little boy named Fendi Blue
A little girl named Dream Dolly
A girl named Journey
A boy named Buddy
The list of names goes on . Poor kids
And what’s wrong with the name DreamDolly??? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Renesmae/Esme
Jaxon
Everleigh
Mason
Eve
Billy
Bernadette
Philomena
Rosie
Richard
Sorcha
Freda
Toby/Tobias
Finley
Oliver

• Sad
  • Wow
There's a teen mom on Instagram who has two boys who are both named after places in New york Brooklyn and Hudson not sure if she realised or did it on purpose but Brooklyn for a boy is awful

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.