Names You Can’t Stand #4 It’s heaven spelt backwards.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here in France they also have some absolutely cracking surnames made even better when you see a van go past signwritten with
"Bastard the Builder" on it, oh along with the bakery called Bastard Bakery of course ! :)

"Moron" and "Bigot" are also very old surnames too. "The Morons are here for their appointment" or "Bigot is getting all upset again!"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A relative has kids named Sito & Santiago. I disliked them at first but now grown on me (a tiny bit )😊

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Here in France they also have some absolutely cracking surnames made even better when you see a van go past signwritten with
"Bastard the Builder" on it, oh along with the bakery called Bastard Bakery of course ! :)

"Moron" and "Bigot" are also very old surnames too. "The Morons are here for their appointment" or "Bigot is getting all upset again!"
I remember a good episode of Grand Designs with a really annoying woman who was building a chalet in France. Her builder was called Mr Bastard and clearly hated her. It was a really good one - you know when the owners are really annoying and you're watching it, hoping it goes wrong? or is that just me?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I remember a good episode of Grand Designs with a really annoying woman who was building a chalet in France. Her builder was called Mr Bastard and clearly hated her. It was a really good one - you know when the owners are really annoying and you're watching it, hoping it goes wrong? or is that just me?
99% of ppl on grand designs are pretentious wankers. I love the show!
The couple's always seems to hate each othere, it normally the bloke who maxes out the credit card and their relationship seems miserable.

Did you see the one built on a cliff face but he went bankrupt so it was a shell of a house and his wife left him .
And then other one where their cottage burnt down and he didn't have any insurance so his wife had to do 2 jobs

• Haha
Reactions: 6
99% of ppl on grand designs are pretentious wankers. I love the show!
The couple's always seems to hate each othere, it normally the bloke who maxes out the credit card and their relationship seems miserable.

Did you see the one built on a cliff face but he went bankrupt so it was a shell of a house and his wife left him .
And then other one where their cottage burnt down and he didn't have any insurance so his wife had to do 2 jobs
Yes!! the cliff face one made me laugh, building that house for the kids - they had finished Uni and left home by the time Kevin went back for a visit and it was still a shell!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Omg this made me laugh. I looove grand designs, but never wished something would go wrong it always does!

I wonder if she also had the Heavenly-Hirani too, like Tiger -Lily Hutchence.
Can't believe this is a real name.

Seen someone on tiktok post about their kid juniper
I actually like Juniper. A couple (I know on insta ) gave their son the middle name Jupiter. Their kids: :ROFLMAO:

Arlo
Mylo Jupiter.
Isabella

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I babysat and Eimer, always loved her name. I also have an Irish name beginning with E that's spelt as its said. Wondering if it's the same 🤔
Sorry I’m late on this one but I’ve only just found the thread . You can’t call a kid Eimer! The possibilities for torment are endless. Eimer slapper, Eimer nidiot, Eimer wrongun…. Well. I could go on all night 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sorry I’m late on this one but I’ve only just found the thread . You can’t call a kid Eimer! The possibilities for torment are endless. Eimer slapper, Eimer nidiot, Eimer wrongun…. Well. I could go on all night 🥴
'Eimer' means 'bucket' in German.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Stop press.....................................

Lauren Goodger has saddled her newborn with Larose!

Its her own name chopped about = LAuren ROSE
oh dear...................................

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
The only saving grace is that she didn't spell it La'Rose
She might have done - this was extracted from a congratultions card Lozza was showing off on Insta from her Auntie so feasibly Auntie might have got the spelling wrong; Either way its scuppered her Big Reveal to rake in the £ss;

Actually it sounds like the title of an old Western film from the 1940s Funny but I'd never taken Lozza for a film buff.................................. filming in the buff YES but not a film buff

She might have done - this was extracted from a congratultions card Lozza was showing off on Insta from her Auntie so feasibly Auntie might have got the spelling wrong; Either way its scuppered her Big Reveal to rake in the £ss;

Actually it sounds like the title of an old Western film from the 1940s Funny but I'd never taken Lozza for a film buff.................................. filming in the buff YES but not a film buff
Yes an old western film or a mid range underwear brand. Either way I suppose it could have been worse, like a mix of the father's name Charlie - Charose

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yes an old western film or a mid range underwear brand. Either way I suppose it could have been worse, like a mix of the father's name Charlie - Charose
We all thought it was going to be the first idea she came up with Laulie which is half Lauren & half Charlie - she apparently named her kid's clothing range that in readiness Now we get Larose instead hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

We all thought it was going to be the first idea she came up with Laulie which is half Lauren & half Charlie - she apparently named her kid's clothing range that in readiness Now we get Larose instead hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Oh dear, laulie!! I would say Larose is the lesser of the two evils in that case,... poor child.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.