Nadia Thorburn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whats with the photo shoot where she’s fake walking? The wind blowing up her dress and the platform converse making her look like a weeble?? Wouldn’t touch anything she promotes she looks like she’s wearing a sack.

Reactions: 2
I would be mortified to be out on my driveway having a full bloody photoshoot in that get up!
Her neighbors must be like WTF!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Ffs these two are 100% parents that sit there and go ‘oh don’t do that’ whilst doing nothing to stop the child doing whatever it is their doing. How can you expect weans to listen to you when you’re too busy filming everything they’re doing??? Might seem harsh but 1 year old or not, if they’re doing something they shouldn’t be then actually make a point of stopping them ffs and not just filming it for the gram.

Whats with the photo shoot where she’s fake walking? The wind blowing up her dress and the platform converse making her look like a weeble?? Wouldn’t touch anything she promotes she looks like she’s wearing a sack.
The outfits are absolutely stinking! Literally wouldn’t even look twice at any of the stuff she’s trying so hard to promote! Even if it’s the only designs that fit her mum tum there are so many other “instamums” who get it right on the fashion front but she really doesn’t!

Does anyone follow Kate Lawler?
She put pics up and people have been commenting telling her that it’s really dangerous to cover a pram. I didn’t see any rude comments, the ones I seen came across as mums just sharing info. Kate has posted showing an air vent on the pram, explaining the weather but also thanking people for their concern & advice and that she won’t do that again.

That’s how it’s done!!! No need for a sweary rant or sarcastic dig. These people give engagement which builds Nadia’s ‘business’.....

This person irritates me beyond belief. She is the most sarcastic rude individual. When she first had the triplets, she made a massive deal about doing her makeup to go to the hospital. She kept saying 'before people kick off and say I'm being superficial'. People like that are idiots, because nobody said a thing. She was drawing the attention to herself.

Her partner seems to do most of the triplet stuff. She just sits on her arse doing ads and makeup.

Nadia’s got such a bad attitude lately! She always seemed so nice but recently she’s giving out vibes of the kind of girl who would snarl the face off you in a bar if you walked by her. She’s proper rude and cheeky to Liam too. Like, he’s the one looking after 4 kids while you film ads for for iconic London/hello fresh/whatever else you’re being paid to endorse this week.

Reactions: 3
At one point on her grid there was 5 posts for Wynter ( plus one of Wynter & Mason) and one of Carson & Carter, together obviously. The favouritism is so awful I cringe for her.

Right. Is it just me who thinks this is horrific? NOBODY thinks 1 baby is easy so nobody thinks that youre triplets are happy and easy 100% of the time. You don't need to record them crying whilst moaning you can't cuddle them all at the same time. bleeping cuddle them and stop gramming it. Cringeworthy. Yes, she admits its not ideal recording them crying but WHY DO IT THEN? She's not being real. She's being an absolute cringe bag and another influencer using her kids for content.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Right. Is it just me who thinks this is horrific? NOBODY thinks 1 baby is easy so nobody thinks that youre triplets are happy and easy 100% of the time. You don't need to record them crying whilst moaning you can't cuddle them all at the same time. bleeping cuddle them and stop gramming it. Cringeworthy. Yes, she admits its not ideal recording them crying but WHY DO IT THEN? She's not being real. She's being an absolute cringe bag and another influencer using her kids for content.
I don’t get her, no one wants to hear their own babies cry let alone 3 other wailing kids that aren’t theirs 🙄
She’s just constantly looking for total strangers to tell her what a great mum she is, how she’s “supermum” & that shes “killing it”, stop! It’s so cringeworthy it’s unreal!

“I think it’s important to show that” honestly...it’s not, no one gives a f**k.
What a strange thing to do for Instagram 🤯

She’s not the only person to ever have 3 babies at once, Jesus you’d think she’s the only one to ever have done it!

I actually really felt for her with those stories last night.
I’m sure we’ve all had that gut wrenching feeling when your kids need you at the same time and you have to prioritise who needs you most. She was alone with 4 young kids, 3 of whom are 1, under the weather and all wanted cuddled to sleep. I thought she was really articulate about how it takes her back to neonatal days and I totally empathise with her. I can’t imagine how hard it is comforting one baby while the other 2 stare at you upset wanting you.
There was no need to film the crying though, that crossed a line for me and there was really no need. She didn’t need that to make her point.

I actually really felt for her with those stories last night.
I’m sure we’ve all had that gut wrenching feeling when your kids need you at the same time and you have to prioritise who needs you most. She was alone with 4 young kids, 3 of whom are 1, under the weather and all wanted cuddled to sleep. I thought she was really articulate about how it takes her back to neonatal days and I totally empathise with her. I can’t imagine how hard it is comforting one baby while the other 2 stare at you upset wanting you.
There was no need to film the crying though, that crossed a line for me and there was really no need. She didn’t need that to make her point.
I do agree with that, I think what annoys me is that she’s only ever properly active when she has something to moan about (or trying to advertise something) 😂

I do agree with that, I think what annoys me is that she’s only ever properly active when she has something to moan about (or trying to advertise something) 😂
I agree, I maybe didn’t come across as empathetic in my post 😂 but she just moans constantly! Whenever something goes wrong she’s just looking for constant validation imo! I get it. It’s really hard but as tmcn has said, she’s only ever moaning or flogging something! It’s getting boring now!

No I totally agree.
On a different note.....Liam with that messy play 😆 I swear if I came home from the hairdressers & my husband had done an activity like that, bathed the kids and scrubbed the floor his luck would be in 😂

• Haha
So glad i watched liams story till the end! I was thinking what a brilliant idea that was! I think i’ll leave out the food colouring when i do it :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
So glad i watched liams story till the end! I was thinking what a brilliant idea that was! I think i’ll leave out the food colouring when i do it :ROFLMAO:
i fecking hate gloop but it’s a great activity for kids.
I was thinking why hadn’t he covered the floor?! 😂😂

The whole thing was giving me the fear 😭🤣 hes so relaxed and chill. I didn’t want to like him but can’t help it, he is a really great dad.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.