Nadia Thorburn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I admire his get up and go attitude so much! I think Nadia knew exactly what she was doing when she met him, pregnant within months and a wag/crime funded lifestyle.

I loved watching the pregnancy and when they were first born, However now the constant ad’s and only on to moan grates on me, he seems to get up and cook etc for the babies so god help her if she was on her own like most new mummies when partner goes back to work.

Reactions: 2
I think Nadia genuinely adores Liam, the way she looks at him in pics is quite sweet. I think she knows he’s a great partner & dad and she does credit him to be fair.

Liams photos of Mason & Wynter popped up on my explore page so I had a nosy. They’re adorable and it’s lovely they have a close relationship because the twins obviously have their own wee bond.
But when Mason snapped stop it at the boys (he wasn’t doing anything wrong, just a typical 5 year old getting annoyed with his baby brothers trying to play with his toys) Liams comment really disgusted me.
He said Wynter would never get spoken to like that.
If Mason speaks to his sister differently from his brothers that’s because he’s imitating what he sees/hears. And the fact he’s allowed to speak differently to the boys v Wynter just reenforces that she’s the little princess and will always be favoured. Those boys will grow up knowing she’s the favourite and it makes me so sad.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Is it just me or does nadia seem to have a lot of one on one time with Wynter but not the little boys? She never seems to take the time to do that with them, only when one of them gets up early

Ive seen Nadia take Wynter a few times, once to see her grandparents then a couple of walks. Never the boys, together or individually. If Liam took Carter yesterday why would Nadia not take Carson today? Honestly their whole attitude about this disgusts me. Wynter is 1! She doesn’t need ‘girl time’ 🙄

Reactions: 3
Ive seen Nadia take Wynter a few times, once to see her grandparents then a couple of walks. Never the boys, together or individually. If Liam took Carter yesterday why would Nadia not take Carson today? Honestly their whole attitude about this disgusts me. Wynter is 1! She doesn’t need ‘girl time’ 🙄
My thoughts exactly! Annoys me that she is clearly favoured over them just because she is a girl!

Reactions: 1
My thoughts exactly! Annoys me that she is clearly favoured over them just because she is a girl!
She really is. The whole tone of how they speak to her is so different to the boys. When the boys try to take something from Wynter it’s no no give that back. Wynter is a wee toe rag to those boys - hitting them, taking things from them and screaming if they go near her when she doesn’t want them to (obviously she’s only 1 I’m seriously not criticising her here!) and it’s ‘oh she’s the boss of these boys’ 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
She really is. The whole tone of how they speak to her is so different to the boys. When the boys try to take something from Wynter it’s no no give that back. Wynter is a wee toe rag to those boys - hitting them, taking things from them and screaming if they go near her when she doesn’t want them to (obviously she’s only 1 I’m seriously not criticising her here!) and it’s ‘oh she’s the boss of these boys’ 🤦🏻‍♀️
It makes me feel sad for those little boys. I have twins and I couldn't imagine favouring one over the other or letting one take things from the other and not letting the other one do the same. I hope they change their attitude with this before those little ones grow old enough to realise what is going on. It's not fair on them and they will resent their parents for it

It makes me feel sad for those little boys. I have twins and I couldn't imagine favouring one over the other or letting one take things from the other and not letting the other one do the same. I hope they change their attitude with this before those little ones grow old enough to realise what is going on. It's not fair on them and they will resent their parents for it
I agree, I think I actually overthink making both my children feel as loved & special.
I know families where the girl was treated like a princess, they grow up to be demanding, selfish & self absorbed. And the sons remember feeling second best forever.
I think it’s clear all those children are loved, they have more than they could want, parents who adore them. But there’s a clear favourite and it’s all documented on the internet 😔

• Sad
I think i seen once that Liam put winter and one of the boys in the same buggy, other than that she always seems to be in her own buggy. Why is is always pictures of the boys, or winter on her own, or the three of them etc, why is it never winter and one if the twins? She should be treated equally, and allowed to feel as close to the other twin boys as possible. No distinction should be made because of her sex at birth. What if Winter bloody chooses to identify as male when she is older because she is surrounded by a male heavy household?Getting ahead of myself here haha, but the point is she shouldn't be separated for "mummy and winter days" because Nadia is obsessed with baby girl.

Reactions: 5
Even the wording ‘crazy boys’ ‘sweet girl’ 🙄
It’s 2021, I expect this from our grandparents but seriously the sexism is alive & well 😭

Even the wording ‘crazy boys’ ‘sweet girl’ 🙄
It’s 2021, I expect this from our grandparents but seriously the sexism is alive & well 😭
Hardly think it’s sexism if the boys are going crazy and wild then they’re not wrong and if wynters sitting sweet and calm then they’re correct.

• Haha
Hardly think it’s sexism if the boys are going crazy and wild then they’re not wrong and if wynters sitting sweet and calm then they’re correct.
I’ve seen Wynter push, pull & hit.
I’ve seen the boys sit nicely.

I also see Wynter get spoken to and about so differently than the boys and they admit this.

They use this language constantly. They are 100% sexist.

anyone else think nadz is yooyoo1212
Hi 🙋🏻‍♀️ Nadia, put the phone down and enjoy your beautiful children. Your welcome! x

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Pretty sure that’s twice I’ve seen on her stories where she’s said she’d do a Q&A and hasn’t done one? So is nobody interested in asking her anything? :ROFLMAO:

100% no one is interested 😂😂 I’m curious as to how they afford their lifestyle.....always in brand new designer gear? 4 kids always well dressed yet they don’t seem to work or maybe I’ve just missed that part....

• Haha
Well liams well known for being a drug dealer for a start. Plus they will get loads of freebies and her #ads will earn her a fair bit

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I’m sorry but it actually seems like any time one of the boys goes near Wynter she just cries, bet the boys get made to share and suck things up while she just gets constantly pandered to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.