Nadia Thorburn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hadn’t actually noticed until I read this thread by omg it is so obvious! Wynter is definitely princess and the boys hardly get any screen time 😂

Reactions: 3
Liam getting signed to the agency popped up so I watched his stories today. I actually love him as a dad, good luck to him!

Reactions: 2
Liam getting signed to the agency popped up so I watched his stories today. I actually love him as a dad, good luck to him!
But why on earth would anyone need an agency for being a parent?? I just find it money grabbing and exploiting the kids for cash

Reactions: 6
So wynter can climb all over the boys yet as soon as one of them puts a hand on her they’re told no 🙄🙄 usual from the usual!

Reactions: 4
Totally agree. It’s like they have two totally different mind sets Liam is so positive and Nadia is a control freak. Everyone at the centre no doubt has kids so knows how toddlers behave?! What blows my mind is the lack of communication between them both like Liam didn’t find out his wife was stressed all day til he watched her insta update? Sorry what do yous not speak to each other 😂🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I thought all the nastygal outfits she tried on today were brutal too or maybe its just my taste 🤢

Reactions: 1
It’s dead conflicting cos the babies - and Mason - are just gorgeous and I like seeing them on my feed every day. But now both Nadia and Liam are signed to an influencer agency, every second of those kids childhoods is going to be monetised 😞

I thought all the nastygal outfits she tried on today were brutal too or maybe its just my taste 🤢
The outfits are all awful! I get she’s got a baggy mumtum to hide but she’s dressed like a 50 year 😳

This ensemble looks like an old frumpy school teacher taking her p5’s on a day trip to the zoo 🙈

52F511BD-2247-4C7A-949F-57DDF95FAE6C.jpeg

• Haha
Agreed those balenciaga sandals are bloody awful....’what are thoooose’ she does always wear overly baggy clothes I mean I get it mum tum and all but Jesus Christ woman just embrace it. Your triplets and your tum are all over the internet?! Also sorry but Liam the other day in that cafe not cleaning up the mess. Coming from someone who used to work in a restaurant I just find it plain rude!! I get they have triplets but I would be mortified leaving that mess and his whole attitude was so bloody stuck up towards it. 😬

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.