Nadia Thorburn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My face went full on beamer red watching those clips of nadia, actually mortified for her 🤣🤣 I'd die if that was me lol!

Reactions: 1
I think I need to read the Kate Hayes thread. I’ve heard of her but I’m not familiar with her or her antics so I love when tea is spilled. I noticed Nadia attended her first celeb event :rolleyes: Chloe Lewis’ launch of whatever it was she was launching.
Everyone needs to read the Kate Hayes threads 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼 And the wiki too

Reactions: 2
Absolutely dying at her pop/rap videos. Reminds me of making shite dance routines up with my pals to show our parents. I actually think mine were better, not hard though is it?

Reactions: 1
Nadia actually looks stylish in her recent instagram post for once, then it all made sense -

mortified that she went to london for that launch, chloe lewis actually looked stunning in her pink outfit with white boots and hat, nadia on the end in her paper thin white trousers and cardigan. Then days later nadia in the EXACT SAME STYLE outfit as chloe, dress, boots and hat, CRINGE, outright copy

her dying to be famous kinda suits liam though, he has always considered himself quite notorious i think

I’m hating the whole ‘here’s two pictures of me being the best mum’ thing. I don’t understand why she needs to post any of this. When did bragging constantly about your life become acceptable?

Reactions: 3
Nobody come at me but WHY DON'T THE LY DO SOMETHING ANOUT WYNTER? She's anout a month older than my 18m old and I'd never let him treat another kid the way they let her treat her brothers. I know siblings fight etc, but they literally let her drag them boys of their toys and take toys off them. My little boy tried to take a toy off a kid at soft play last week and we said no and told him he couldn't do that, it was rude and not nice etc.. Didn't understand that last bit but understood the word no and ran off to do something else. Surely they should tell her 'no' because if she does that to another kid (what they let her do to her brothers) whilst they're out, the parent won't appreciate it at all. I know kids are kids especially at that age but still.... one if the boys did that to her and got told off so what's with the sodding favoritism? She literally posted all about Wynter when she got back from London with a lovely picture. Nothing of the boys:(

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I totally agree. My youngest is similar age to the triplets and I’d never let him treat them the way Wynter is allowed to treat her brothers. One - he has to learn and two - the other kids need to know he won’t be treated differently than them, even if the approach is different because of his age.
Wynter will grow up just like her mummy.

Have to laugh at the ‘have a break’ post. Nadia’s life seems to be a break, the kids are at nursery or with Liam most 99% of the time!

I totally agree. My youngest is similar age to the triplets and I’d never let him treat them the way Wynter is allowed to treat her brothers. One - he has to learn and two - the other kids need to know he won’t be treated differently than them, even if the approach is different because of his age.
Wynter will grow up just like her mummy.

Have to laugh at the ‘have a break’ post. Nadia’s life seems to be a break, the kids are at nursery or with Liam most 99% of the time!
Exactly. Kids this age don't understand a lot, that's why they do it. But the quicker then understand 'no' the better. Then they'll understand the why. It's so bad how obsessed with having a daughter Nadia is.

She's always having a break. She might do night stuff but so does Liam. Why does nadia saunter off to do what she wants and Liam never posts about nights with the lads?

I know I’ve said it before but I don’t know how the people close to Nadia haven’t said how embarrassing it is that she blatantly favourites Wynter. It’s nothing to do with Wynter being a mummy’s girl or a mum/daughter bond…..from the gender reveal Nadia made it clear she was desperate for a girl and the favouritism is so glaringly obvious in the tone of every post.
I’m glad Liam is such a good dad and the boys have a strong bond with him. It’ll be interesting to see how that family unit develops once the boys are older, I guarantee there will be resentment.

Reactions: 5
I know I’ve said it before but I don’t know how the people close to Nadia haven’t said how embarrassing it is that she blatantly favourites Wynter. It’s nothing to do with Wynter being a mummy’s girl or a mum/daughter bond…..from the gender reveal Nadia made it clear she was desperate for a girl and the favouritism is so glaringly obvious in the tone of every post.
I’m glad Liam is such a good dad and the boys have a strong bond with him. It’ll be interesting to see how that family unit develops once the boys are older, I guarantee there will be resentment.
I find it really sad. The boys absolutely adore their dad you can tell and I'm not saying they don't afore her, but Wynter deffo is the favourite of nadias and it really is sad. Nadia is so embarrassing

Anyone else’s eyes absolutely rooooolllllllling to the back of their heads listening to her recent stories?

As predicted in my previous “Nadia posting timeline”, she’s now going through her 💫positivity💫 phase & telling all her stressed out mum followers to just go on a London city break for a few nights to get away from everything then you’ll come back & your “cup will be full”🙄

duck off nadia. Honestly if she wasn’t un-relatable recently then she sure as duck isn’t now.

Take a mini break….honest to god 🙈😂😂🤣🤣

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Anyone else’s eyes absolutely rooooolllllllling to the back of their heads listening to her recent stories?

As predicted in my previous “Nadia posting timeline”, she’s now going through her 💫positivity💫 phase & telling all her stressed out mum followers to just go on a London city break for a few nights to get away from everything then you’ll come back & your “cup will be full”🙄

duck off nadia. Honestly if she wasn’t un-relatable recently then she sure as duck isn’t now.

Take a mini break….honest to god 🙈😂😂🤣🤣
Now there'll be parents scrimping and saving to go to London or somewhere similar for a mini break and coming back to more carnage and feeling no different. 'BUT NADIA SAID IT WOULD MAKE ME FEEL BETTER.' She's less relatable than the royal family haha. I understand that getting a full night's sleep and a lie in feels amazing every now and again, but it doesn't suddenly stop toddler life. They're still ruthless whether you go to London begging for a blue tick and a colab or not hahaha.

Now there'll be parents scrimping and saving to go to London or somewhere similar for a mini break and coming back to more carnage and feeling no different. 'BUT NADIA SAID IT WOULD MAKE ME FEEL BETTER.' She's less relatable than the royal family haha. I understand that getting a full night's sleep and a lie in feels amazing every now and again, but it doesn't suddenly stop toddler life. They're still ruthless whether you go to London begging for a blue tick and a colab or not hahaha.
yes 👏 begging for a blue tick 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

She was being a right beg over her snaggle teeth, now she’s getting those fixed she’ll be on the beg for a tummy tuck next I’m sure 🙄

Reactions: 6
The thing is, no one grudges her a ‘break’. But as is said constantly here - she has no job to go to, a partner at home 99% of the time who is extremely hands on, lots of family support and all the children attend nursery. She is in such a privileged position but she still goes on about needing a break, it must feel like a slap in the face to most normal mums. She feels the need to over explain and justify everything but I think it comes across worse.
Just say you were really overwhelmed, had a ‘work trip’ 🤣 and after a few days away felt so much better.
The kids are with Liam or at nursery most of the time so it’s not like she’s came back and been with them 24/7.
I had a night away for a hen and between the prep to go and then coming home exhausted to washing, mess, etc I felt worse for it! Surely no woman is waiting on an Instahun to tell them it’s ok if they need time to themselves 😬

Reactions: 5
The thing is, no one grudges her a ‘break’. But as is said constantly here - she has no job to go to, a partner at home 99% of the time who is extremely hands on, lots of family support and all the children attend nursery. She feels the need to over explain and justify everything but I think it comes across worse.
Just say you were really overwhelmed, had a ‘work trip’ 🤣 and after a few days away felt so much better.
💯 to this! Just be honest don’t make out like it’s something it’s not!
There are very, very few mums who’ll follow her who are in similar situations due to her not having a job, having so much help & the kids being in nursery but to then just being like “if you’re struggling like I was, just take a break, go away for a few days” 🙄 aye very good!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.