Nadia Thorburn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A few days away - she’ll be meeting her agency, at an ‘event’ or doing an ad for a spa hotel and calling it work. She’s another Mrs Meldrum.
Love how Liam is totally unfazed having the 4 kids and a football game to play, it’ll be just like normal for him 🤣
Can we imagine the state Nadia would be in if Liam went away for a few days! I genuinely don’t think she’s had those 4 kids by herself more a few hours here & there.

Reactions: 8
What is the Jacket! It looks like she’s taped a bin bag round her. That whole outfit is horrendous and don’t even get me started on the fake caught off guard posing in front of my audi!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The days where Liam is on his own with all four seem to be so much less chaotic. His patience and enthusiasm is great to watch - I find him really endearing actually. He seems to be a brilliant dad.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ooh…..the outfit, the posing, the video, the dig about Liam having the whole family to help him.

That video, cuddling Wynter & Mason individually and the twins get a wee wave, one in the high chair and one at the door? If they’ve not noticed she’s away there’s a reason!
‘Mummy’s girl’ was just taking the attention she’s used to getting 🙄

Reactions: 1
Moaned that Mason was on his ipad and threw it down with some force. But shes constantly on her phone so I wonder where he gets it from?

Reactions: 3
As if she told Liam she was tired after her jolly to London!! Nadz love try getting a real job working 12 hours days, nights and looking after your kids then you’ll know what bloody tired is!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think I need to read the Kate Hayes thread. I’ve heard of her but I’m not familiar with her or her antics so I love when tea is spilled. I noticed Nadia attended her first celeb event :rolleyes: Chloe Lewis’ launch of whatever it was she was launching.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
‘Work trip’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Dinner & cocktails, full day drinking & posing with agency pals, freebie hotel and sleeping til 11.30.
Hope Liam gets a work trip soon 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
‘Work trip’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Dinner & cocktails, full day drinking & posing with agency pals, freebie hotel and sleeping til 11.30.
Hope Liam gets a work trip soon 😆
She’d probably cry into her phone the whole time he’s away whilst their mums do all the work & then she’ll have a text book Nadia breakdown a few days later 🙄

Reactions: 4
She’s a literal joke shop of a person. She’s been fame hungry since school apparently. I was chatting with someone who was in her year and says she was always dying to be famous but she can’t sing/act/dance. So instead she moved to London for a while to try to make it as a rapper!!

Absolute flop!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well knock me sideways a quick google of nadia thorburn and rapper brings up a facebook page of a band called DuelleUk.
It’s only bloody her in a band!!! Kept that quiet love! 😂😂😂

That’s definitely her….
B3B1411F-021D-4B7E-BC65-7BD6547671C3.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
44E228BD-152E-45D2-8C00-7B3A06A53838.jpeg

Hahahahahaha stop it right now 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hold on to your hats gals and guys cos i have struck comedy gold!!!!
I’ve only found videos of them rehearsing on youtube. They changed their name from duelle to 2loud.
Enjoy!!!

What’s with the accent! 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Calling the two wee boys annoying as soon as she got home yesterday and goes on about how Wynter hasn’t stopped smiling since she got back 🙄 the most blatant show of favouritism yet!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Calling the two wee boys annoying as soon as she got home yesterday and goes on about how Wynter hasn’t stopped smiling since she got back 🙄 the most blatant show of favouritism yet!
Liams wee dig though…..aye ok Wynters a mummy’s girl, 1 out of 4!
The favouritism is honestly so bad, I don’t know how no one round her has pulled her up. My mum & sister would be getting me told, especially making it so blatantly obvious to all of Instagram.

Reactions: 6
She’s a literal joke shop of a person. She’s been fame hungry since school apparently. I was chatting with someone who was in her year and says she was always dying to be famous but she can’t sing/act/dance. So instead she moved to London for a while to try to make it as a rapper!!

Absolute flop!!
I've known her since we were both 16, in my 30's now (don't go around in the same circles anymore) but she was always desperate to be famous! Being an "influencer" will suit her down to the ground. Has never held down a job. And even now she says she is destined for greatness. Bore.off

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've known her since we were both 16, in my 30's now (don't go around in the same circles anymore) but she was always desperate to be famous! Being an "influencer" will suit her down to the ground. Has never held down a job. And even now she says she is destined for greatness. Bore.off

You just get that vibe off her, don’t you? So fame hungry (which is such a weird thing to be in my opinion) I like anonymity!

So interesting that you know her, I have lots of distant friends in common, who know her through Liam’s football but I don’t know her at all! See him out and about regularly though with the kids, her not so much. Shock.

Reactions: 2
I think I need to read the Kate Hayes thread. I’ve heard of her but I’m not familiar with her or her antics so I love when tea is spilled. I noticed Nadia attended her first celeb event :rolleyes: Chloe Lewis’ launch of whatever it was she was launching.
You will need to give up your job to keep up with Kates Thread it moves like the speed of light but the funniest thread on here. I came here cause Nadia featured on her stories

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.