Nadia Thorburn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have seen her in person & this ainā€™t it!
Definitely spent too much time with Kate Hayes šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢
She really has! This looks absolutely nothing like her! Sheā€™s just becoming a carbon copy of the other instahuns who look like eggs with eyelashes on their stories but like an over edited sim on their grid posts.

Quite sad really thay she feels the need to edit her pictures & filter them so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Iā€™m a lurker, not posted before but she gets right on ma nerves! Itā€™s the fake caught off guard pics next to the Range Rover for me šŸ™„ like who does she think she is?! šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her last 3 grid posts are all her and wynter! Thank goodness Liam seems to treat the kids all a bit more equally. How long until we start seeing mummy and wynter bonding days/trips? šŸ™ƒ

Her last 3 grid posts are all her and wynter! Thank goodness Liam seems to treat the kids all a bit more equally. How long until we start seeing mummy and wynter bonding days/trips? šŸ™ƒ
When I followed her there was a few times she took Wynter out alone for girl time. Then her & Liam tried to give the triplets one on one time but guess the only triplet Nadia actually spent time with?!

Reactions: 2
She's a proper crank this girl. Said on her stories the other day that she's never on stories cos she's busy yet Liam is always on stories. What is she implying? That she does everything and Liam does duck all? His stories include the kids 99% of the time. She either moans about them or is flogging some makeup and doing a tutorial. It's okay have no stories one day but then if you're gonna upload 2 days worth of makeup tutorials or whatever, not really you decluttering the house is it Nadia.

Reactions: 7
I think the consensus from the folk that really know her is that she is a lazy, fame hungry, conceited person who wants as much fame and money for as little effort as possible. Her content has gone so downhill, hopefully she just fades into nothingness soon. How long can toddlers make money online before theyā€™re too old?!

I think the consensus from the folk that really know her is that she is a lazy, fame hungry, conceited person who wants as much fame and money for as little effort as possible. Her content has gone so downhill, hopefully she just fades into nothingness soon. How long can toddlers make money online before theyā€™re too old?!
I just find her a proper lazy parent. I really don't understand how Liam doesn't tell her to shut the duck up haha. He's quiet a but older than her isn't he and he's so much more of a parent. She literally is a prick.

BUT there's not much longer if the Wynter show surely... its already getting monotonous

Reactions: 5
She must read this thread, and she must deliberately show Wynter off and write things like she is "OBSESSED with her" repeatedly, just to get folk talking. Because if she is actually sincere, then it's a disgrace

How can you be talking about your sick child who was in hospital with breathing problems and post a discount code in the same story!! We can see where her priorities lie!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 8
How can you be talking about your sick child who was in hospital with breathing problems and post a discount code in the same story!! We can see where her priorities lie!!!
I thought this too. I get she needs to make some cash or is obligated to post for companies she ā€œworksā€ for but he was clearly very ill & next thing sheā€™s posting shitey fashion & discount codes, seems a bit tasteless IMO especially when sheā€™s only making a few quid!

Reactions: 3
Was going to say the same thing. If heā€™s better then why bother telling anyone. But no hereā€™s Nadia the parenting guru telling everyone to not feel guilty it will all pass and how she gets no sleep blah blah oh but swipe up here to make me some cash now Iā€™ve played the sympathy card šŸ™„šŸ¤¬

Liam is going away for a few days with Mason! Does this mean oor Nadz has the 3 kids on her own or will she have her and Liams mum round 24/7 to help?! Answers on a postcard šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Liam is going away for a few days with Mason! Does this mean oor Nadz has the 3 kids on her own or will she have her and Liams mum round 24/7 to help?! Answers on a postcard šŸ˜‚
Oh of course she had help not from one grandparent but two!! So one child each no doubt šŸ˜‚

Iā€™ve honestly never heard anyone praise themselves so much in every sentence. Everything comes back to her and how hard it is but sheā€™s pushing through and thatā€™s so brilliant because itā€™s SO HARD.

You. Donā€™t. Have. A. Hard. Life. Nadia. You. Are. Incredibly. Privileged.

She does know that sheā€™s holding up a camera and just telling herself how good sheā€™s doing, how itā€™s ok sheā€™s struggling.... how tough it is but sheā€™s persevering...how itā€™s ok to feel bad.... stuff that everyone knows and doesnā€™t need to be told by a privileged woman who has a tonne of help, professional child care and no job!

Ahhhhhhhhhh ā€˜INFLUENCERSā€™ šŸ¤¢

The only thing she influences me to do is keep my life offline.

Reactions: 7
Iā€™ve honestly never heard anyone praise themselves so much in every sentence. Everything comes back to her and how hard it is but sheā€™s pushing through and thatā€™s so brilliant because itā€™s SO HARD.

You. Donā€™t. Have. A. Hard. Life. Nadia. You. Are. Incredibly. Privileged.

She does know that sheā€™s holding up a camera and just telling herself how good sheā€™s doing, how itā€™s ok sheā€™s struggling.... how tough it is but sheā€™s persevering...how itā€™s ok to feel bad.... stuff that everyone knows and doesnā€™t need to be told by a privileged woman who has a tonne of help, professional child care and no job!

Ahhhhhhhhhh ā€˜INFLUENCERSā€™ šŸ¤¢

The only thing she influences me to do is keep my life offline.
I couldā€™ve written this post myself! Sheā€™s an actual narcissist & it shows more & more everytime she posts about something like this!

Without sounding like a heartless witch, no one cares that youā€™ve had no sleep coz your kids are unwell, they probably donā€™t even really care that theyā€™re unwell (sorry but itā€™s true). Just get on with it like the rest of us! Get a diary & write your feelings down there if you need to vent!

All these ā€œhundreds of messagesā€ are from other fellow instahuns telling you how wonderful youā€™re doingšŸ™„! Iā€™d put money on it that her followers are falling daily because no one wants to see this tit!

ā€œIā€™m doing such a good job with lots of help, not having a job to worry about calling in sick to & having a wonderful house with lots of spaceā€ is really how her posts should read!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.