Nadia Thorburn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
mini me…..am I the only one who doesn’t think Wynter is like Nadia? I think Mason is Liams double and the babies are all quite like Mason. Wynter used to look like Nadia but I don’t really see any of the triplets like Nadia or Liam.

Reactions: 3
Here we go with Miss Positive Nadia now liams home & the kids are better! She’s got her shite mascara on & a coffee so all is well in the world 😂
Funnily enough she’s not unwell anymore or no mention of it! So predictable & just shows how much she cannot cope when he’s away even with lots of help!

Also asking for skincare recommendations when she’s previously has pr gifts from multiple skincare companies, she’s an actual embarrassment of a beg 🥴
Anything for a bit engagement and some free moisturiser!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Literally just found this thread didn’t think they had one and just seen this from the early of the thread and it made me laugh because this is me now. I originally followed Nadia and now I can’t cope I loved her in the beginning think it was the pampers ad that got me was nearly crying watching the video till my watery eyes dried up so quick when I seen ad at the end 😳😳😳 I just love watching liams story now he doesn’t filter the kids shows them being real toddlers not moaning fair enough he has his little rant of kids not sleeping but That’s the first thing I do once I FaceTime my mum in the morning to tell her her brats being naughty 🤣🤣 feel like her Instagram is just 🟤⚪ & £££££ now

Attachments

Reactions: 6
So true! Nadia’s page is just doom, gloom, moaning, adverts, filtered images & beige outfits then her congratulating herself on how good she’s doing. She’s just so unlikeable.

Reactions: 8
But it’s all ok guys, we have a new grid post of the far away looking, off guard, pretentious posing from Nadia! 🤮 she honestly thinks she is something special 🤷‍♀️ I literally cringe to the point it hurts when I see these types of photos from her 😂😂
566ED0D5-4DB1-4D05-9A2F-DEB5EF9E765F.jpeg

• Haha
He latest collab 🙄 ‘I’m loving working with preemark’????? Wtf is preeeemark 😂😂😂 then she says I went there for years....... the grammar with this one is strong 🤦🏼‍♀️ Why do companies work with such imbeciles?? And not to mention drug lords 👀

Reactions: 4
But it’s all ok guys, we have a new grid post of the far away looking, off guard, pretentious posing from Nadia! 🤮 she honestly thinks she is something special 🤷‍♀️ I literally cringe to the point it hurts when I see these types of photos from her 😂😂View attachment 695531
Her take on fashion is absolutely awful and literally NOTHING she would’ve worn before she had this PlaTfoRm 🥴
If I saw her kicking about Central Edinburgh dressed like that I’d mutter “who’s this fanny” to myself 🤣

Reactions: 1
He latest collab 🙄 ‘I’m loving working with preemark’????? Wtf is preeeemark 😂😂😂 then she says I went there for years....... the grammar with this one is strong 🤦🏼‍♀️ Why do companies work with such imbeciles?? And not to mention drug lords 👀
Lots of people in Scotland call it preemark!

Reactions: 10
Just want to disclaim and say I cannot imagine parenting triplets plus another child it must be beyond exhausting! But why the need to make sly digs all the time? I know we don’t see all of their day but even if it’s not all as it seems Liam appears to single handedly take the kids a lot of the time. I’m not saying Nadia isn’t doing anything while he has them as I’m sure she is but why the need to call him out? You moan about being tired all the time Nadia he is also human :)

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Just want to disclaim and say I cannot imagine parenting triplets plus another child it must be beyond exhausting! But why the need to make sly digs all the time? I know we don’t see all of their day but even if it’s not all as it seems Liam appears to single handedly take the kids a lot of the time. I’m not saying Nadia isn’t doing anything while he has them as I’m sure she is but why the need to call him out? You moan about being tired all the time Nadia he is also human :)
She just comes across as a nasty person I think

I see Liams da the drug lord is at the safari park with them 🙄
I just can’t understand her wanting fame with a part like theirs that could get dragged up. Does she not think of how it would affect her kids? Well no it’s all about the money isn’t it 🙄

They way she calls her kids “littles” 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Also what was the 10-story spiel from yesterday about how many amazing brands want to work with her & how amazing she is at paid partnerships 🥴

• Haha
She’s got such an inflated sense of self importance doesn’t she? People managed to choose products they wanted to buy without her input for their whole lives without her, she’s no expert on anything! She really thinks her ads and promo are important to the world, it’s bizarre. It’s a bleeping comparison app, not a cancer cure so shut up!

Why doesn't she take a picture with Carson or Carter for a change instead of wynter, wynter, wynter, Mason then wynter again? The favouritism is clear as day and makes me sick. Thank god those little boys will have eachother for support growing up in such a sexist environment of little princess wynter being favoured all the time

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Why doesn't she take a picture with Carson or Carter for a change instead of wynter, wynter, wynter, Mason then wynter again? The favouritism is clear as day and makes me sick. Thank god those little boys will have eachother for support growing up in such a sexist environment of little princess wynter being favoured all the time
Sorry but princess wynter is a little witch 😂

Sorry but princess wynter is a little witch 😂
She is and its their fault for making her like that. I feel so bad for the little boys. They're gorgeous and just get shoved aside. Wynter will be a nightmare growing up if they carry on favouring her like this!

Also I do wonder, if wynter was the egg that split to make identical twins and Carson and Carter didn't and were just one person, would the twin girls be favoured over the single boy? Just because they are girls? I would imagine so. And that is very sad to even imagine.

Reactions: 2
That rant about her ads……wow! If you really think you are selective about ads surely you wouldn’t be so defensive.
I know I’m a broken record but how is she not mortified to publicly favour one child over the rest? It’s so blatant. I don’t really post my kids on social media but I’d never have so many individual pics of one child and barely acknowledge two (Mason gets some individual attention) even the way she speaks about and to them is so different. It’s awful and all here for those boys to see when they start using the internet which isn’t that far away sadly.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.