Nadia Thorburn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah we all have our moments but I think the woman need professional help. Putting on a front of this perfect life, yet she’s out boozing, it’s the only time she looks happy have you noticed? And a mental break down most days. Screaming post natal depression to me

Reactions: 7
Yeah we all have our moments but I think the woman need professional help. Putting on a front of this perfect life, yet she’s out boozing, it’s the only time she looks happy have you noticed? And a mental break down most days. Screaming post natal depression to me
I agree it appears in the last few months her mental health status has changed significantly.

I have sympathy has anxiety and depression is absolutely awful.

I hope she seeks out help. Talking therapies can do the world of good, as can meds. There's no shame in it

Reactions: 4
If I was Nadia's family or friends I’d be really concerned watching her stories.
Yes toddlers can be hard work and they have x3. Yes sleep deprivation is torture but that’s part of being a parent whether you have 1 or 9 kids.

Nadia has had 4 days away from her kids this week. 2 days drinking having fun with her friends & Liam. Then 2 days at home surely to clean, cook, rest, exercise & ‘work’. The triplets were out all day and she had to leave the house after 10 minutes……leaving her partner with all 4 kids at one of the busiest times of day. That’s really not normal behaviour and I think she needs to really address her feelings, not post it all to Instagram.

Reactions: 6
If I was Nadia's family or friends I’d be really concerned watching her stories.
That’s really not normal behaviour and I think she needs to really address her feelings, not post it all to Instagram.
I agree with this, I’m finding it hard to fully sympathise with her when she’s got much, much more free time than most working parents. She also has a really solid support system in place from Liam & their mums.
Triplets will be hard work, of course they will but many women manage this many kids & more on their own.
Maybe she needs to put her phone down & come off social media for a while to sort herself out

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I agree she needs to come off social media. A part of me thinks she thrives off the ‘aw hope you’re ok hun’ ‘you got this hun’ ‘seize the day’ if I was her friend of family I would be genuinely concerned

Reactions: 3
The issue is these people put their social media lives in front of their own lives.
Making ‘content’ takes priority over their families

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I actually kinda like Nadia, her page has got the same old AD AD AD but I just tap by. What I do like is at least she’s honest that parenthood can be a bleeping tit show at times!😂 unlike Hinch for example who didn’t tell her loyal followers and “friends” that she still was struggling after Ronnie until they paid for it in her book!

I think there’s a difference between sharing it’s not all matching outfits and cute posed photos and sounding completely out of touch with reality.

Liam & Nadia’s stories are night and day. Liam can say it’s been a rough time/they’re sleep deprived/taking the kids out is stressful without ever sounding like his children are a burden or he resents parenting.
I know it’s all relative and you can have a hard time while acknowledging others have it harder. But they have 4 healthy, typically developing children. A beautiful big house with a secure garden. Both parents at home and seemingly no financial worries. Lots of family support and 2 days a week nursery for the triplets. When you know there are people much worse off it just seems a bit off to constantly complain. Sleep deprivation is normal for most parents of young kids & toddlers are generally quite hard work!

The thing that I can’t stand about Nadia’s page is she gets SO much help, SO much free stuff, SO much support and guidance, has kids in nursery, has Liam home a lot, films and photographs her kids constantly and she acts like she’s got it tough. I imagine her mental health is really tit. But being on Instagram ain’t gonna help.

I’m a parent of multiples almost exactly same age as hers. I work full time, so does Mr Plates, we have family help sometimes and we still can’t afford nursery - cause it’s bleeping extortionate. I don’t complain half as much, because I know I’m fortunate. She’s super fortunate and really out of touch.

Personally I hate the chavvy taste in clothes and decor too but that’s up to her! If she wasn’t a semi famous make up artist and he wasn’t a semi famous footballer and son of a drug dealer they’d just be another kinda chavvy couple raising a bunch of kids. The triplets gave them a selling point but actually I don’t know many who’d want what they’re selling.

I think the tone of her page has just changed so much since the start. I can’t help but like Liam’s parenting style though - but can’t quite forget all the dodgy drug past!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I totally agree, I have a soft spot for Liam. His energy is brilliant and I’m a sucker for a good dad, he’s brilliant with those kids.

I think Nadia is just one of those mums who find it all overwhelming but I don’t think it’s fair to blame the amount of kids she has, she’s admitted she struggled with just one. I know a few mums who have family help to let them clean the house, do the ironing & go to the gym yet still complain about not having time to themselves…..but having that help gives you time to chill at night when most working mums are running about trying to fit it all in.

I still can’t get over her leaving the house in tears after 10 minutes all day with the triplets, I hope she’s getting support with her mental health.

So she’s #ad for pampers now when a few weeks ago it was huggies!
Rips my knitting! Arseholes like her are getting free crap left right and centre and they have no shame in accepting it all and getting us mugs to buy it all so they get even more money!!

• Angry
So she’s #ad for pampers now when a few weeks ago it was huggies!
Rips my knitting! Arseholes like her are getting free crap left right and centre and they have no shame in accepting it all and getting us mugs to buy it all so they get even more money!!
It annoys me soooo much! There are people out there that actually can’t afford nappies or use supermarket brands (nothing wrong with that) but here she is flogging whichever brand gives her the most freebies. Minging.

The brands don’t care either but I find it so bloody nippy watching a random chav tell me to use Huggies or Pampers cause they’re sooooo good for her kids. I don’t care what nappies you use Nadia. Nobody does!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It annoys me soooo much! There are people out there that actually can’t afford nappies or use supermarket brands (nothing wrong with that) but here she is flogging whichever brand gives her the most freebies. Minging.

The brands don’t care either but I find it so bloody nippy watching a random chav tell me to use Huggies or Pampers cause they’re sooooo good for her kids. I don’t care what nappies you use Nadia. Nobody does!
I personally wouldn’t buy pampers they are far too expensive to be shat on! I like nutmeg and little angels one’s best!
So sorry nadz your cringe #ad ain’t gonna convince me to buy your shite!

So she puts a post up about mason leaving preschool and will be starting primary in August. But makes it all about her!!! Oh he didn’t realise I was hanging coz I got NO SLEEP last night did you hear that huns NO SLEEP!! My boys starting school but I’ll talk about me and a bit more woe is me so all the huns say how amazing I am and that I’m superhuman having triplets as no ones done it before 🤦🏼‍♀️

She’s getting really predictable now, follows the same posting trends every few months whether it’s her or her managements doing I don’t know.

She had a total breakdown in the new year, posted a few stories about how she couldn’t cope/was beyond exhausted/can’t pour from an empty cup blah blah blah. Then just came back into her stories like absolutely nothing had happened. Thanked all the “hundreds” of huns for messaging her saying what a good mum she was & how wonderful she was.
Got some new followers due to how “real” she is after all the huns share her sad posts.
Puts up a video or post reminding everyone she carried/birthed triplets, normally tied in with an ad 🥴
Posts that she’s doing a q&a but never actually answers any questions?
Does some ads & talks about how much she loves a product but this changes every month.
Does a make-up reel & reminds everyone she was a make-up artist.
Moans about how tired she is….constantly.
Puts up some stories about how grateful/positive/focused she is & why we should all wake up at 5am & workout, even though she doesn’t have a job 😂
Gets wrecked and posts it on her stories.
Has a 5 day come down, cries into her camera about how she can’t cope and how tired she is.
All the huns message her saying how great she is.
Gets some new followers.

Repeat

Think we’re currently on the “I carried triplets” stage just to let all the new followers know 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Imagine you had no sleep and had to go to a job all day 🙄

This post is so accurate about her insta 🤣

As if they went to costco and bought that huge box of nappies.
Sure you didn’t get a truck load for free as part
of your #ad the other day!!!!

• Wow
Feel like the two boys are the whingiest kids on the planet 🤦🏻‍♀️
I feel like wynter is the one who constantly cries and moans (whenever the camera is running at least😅) I feel for mason these next 7 weeks too, I hope they are taking him places he can escape and interact with kids his own age. Also, liams stories about Nadia taking a ‘few days annual leave’! Where’s liams? She is honestly a part time parent, what could possibly be so essential that she’s taking a few days away for ‘work’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.