Nadia Thorburn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I
Totally agree. It’s like they have two totally different mind sets Liam is so positive and Nadia is a control freak. Everyone at the centre no doubt has kids so knows how toddlers behave?! What blows my mind is the lack of communication between them both like Liam didn’t find out his wife was stressed all day til he watched her insta update? Sorry what do yous not speak to each other 😂🤷🏼‍♀️
I saw these stories. I watched Nadias then purposefully went onto Liams & actually laughed out loud at his face like wtf 🤣🤣🤣
Nadia didn’t have 4 littles to watch. There was 2 parents with 4 kids so take responsibility for 2 kids each surely?
I get it’s stressful getting back to a ‘normal’ but everyone there would have kids and if you go somewhere like that you must expect young kids all over the place, risk of them running into you & parents therefore having to come close to you?!
I just find her so dramatic all the time. She admitted she used to take Mason there and have a lovely time but he was older and she could have a cup of tea while he played. And I think that’s the issue, she’s not really been out with the babies apart from walks when they’re (except Wynter) strapped in a buggy the whole time.

Reactions: 2
So she’s just done a red lipstick look cuz so many have asked for it 🙄 it’s literally a reel and all about making herself look good. No explanation hoe to do anything, she puts liner on then all of a sudden she’s putting lippy on......a totally different colour I may add. And she’s got a filter on!!!!!! How can you do a makeup tutorial like that. Honestly why do ppl follow such idiots that are clearly all about the swipe ups and making money and the adulation. My 13 year old daughter can do makeup like that she’s just 10 a penny!! be like Katie Jane Hughes who does international a listers but is so down to earth and I’ve learnt so much from her you’d never find her on this site. I’ve always said if I found myself on here I’d do my best to change my ways yet ppl just seem to get worse once they know they are on here like they get off on it!

Reactions: 3
I

I saw these stories. I watched Nadias then purposefully went onto Liams & actually laughed out loud at his face like wtf 🤣🤣🤣
Nadia didn’t have 4 littles to watch. There was 2 parents with 4 kids so take responsibility for 2 kids each surely?
I get it’s stressful getting back to a ‘normal’ but everyone there would have kids and if you go somewhere like that you must expect young kids all over the place, risk of them running into you & parents therefore having to come close to you?!
I just find her so dramatic all the time. She admitted she used to take Mason there and have a lovely time but he was older and she could have a cup of tea while he played. And I think that’s the issue, she’s not really been out with the babies apart from walks when they’re (except Wynter) strapped in a buggy the whole time.
Exactly she is so dramatic and always the poor me poor me like get a grip. Not sure why I even watch the stories as she just winds me up everytime she opens her mouth!!

So she’s just done a red lipstick look cuz so many have asked for it 🙄 it’s literally a reel and all about making herself look good. No explanation hoe to do anything, she puts liner on then all of a sudden she’s putting lippy on......a totally different colour I may add. And she’s got a filter on!!!!!! How can you do a makeup tutorial like that. Honestly why do ppl follow such idiots that are clearly all about the swipe ups and making money and the adulation. My 13 year old daughter can do makeup like that she’s just 10 a penny!! be like Katie Jane Hughes who does international a listers but is so down to earth and I’ve learnt so much from her you’d never find her on this site. I’ve always said if I found myself on here I’d do my best to change my ways yet ppl just seem to get worse once they know they are on here like they get off on it!
Sorry but her teeth do my head in as well I know that’s getting personal but her stupid smile the way she tried to hide those crooked teeth like get them sorted with all your money 🤷🏼‍♀️

Sorry but her teeth do my head in as well I know that’s getting personal but her stupid smile the way she tried to hide those crooked teeth like get them sorted with all your money 🤷🏼‍♀️
She’ll be on the beg soon for a free set I’m sure! She tried it last year but clearly never got the Invisalign treatment gifted by anyone 😬

Edit to add: why is she still trying to make this iconic mascara a thing? As a make up artist she should know how bloody awful they look surely? They’re like clumped spiders legs 😮

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
She linked them a couple of weeks ago £550 balenciaga .. brutal.
Even Balenciaga makes mistakes :sick:

It’s the fact she didn’t even list any of the products she used. I scrolled through the comments and so many people asking for product breakdown. Annoys me so much. Someone asked what mascara she used as they loved the spider legs look. Hahahaha troll? Cause nobody surely wants their eyelashes looking like that? Also - agree about her using a filter. No idea how the foundation looks as it’s not used in natural lighting :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Even Balenciaga makes mistakes :sick:

It’s the fact she didn’t even list any of the products she used. I scrolled through the comments and so many people asking for product breakdown. Annoys me so much. Someone asked what mascara she used as they loved the spider legs look. Hahahaha troll? Cause nobody surely wants their eyelashes looking like that? Also - agree about her using a filter. No idea how the foundation looks as it’s not used in natural lighting :rolleyes:
I know what’s the point doing a make up look and not actually taking through the stages or linking the products. Plus it went far too fast 😂 and that iconic mascara 😷 I think she has to keep using it cos she gets money so it’s worth putting up with on your lashes for a few quid lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Did she actually climb a Munro in a pair of “yeezys” (I use the name loosely as they’re probably fakes 🥴)
No wonder she was so sore after, surprised she never broke her ankle!

C4A81564-35BC-478E-BD19-D74C79997689.jpeg

Also, Nadia you’re growing on me now you’ve stopped shouting when you talk into your phone & being a defensive, stroppy teenager when someone asks you a question you don’t like, but please PLEASE wear your seatbelt properly when you’re in the car. I know it’s not aesthetically pleasing but I’ve unfortunately seen first hand how wearing it fully/properly even at low speeds can save your life!
326AF071-5FEC-48BC-ADBA-12D63EA42B2B.jpeg

• Wow
She must’ve been reading our comments about her teeth now she’s getting them done! Probably for free no doubt 😂 also yeezys up a Munro cmon love get a grip!

• Haha
And here we have it......she’s getting her teeth done 🙄 she must be so proud using her kids like thst to get the cash to have them done. Unless they’re a freebie 🤷🏼‍♀️ One thing though making out she wants her kids to see her smiling and not trying to hide it in pics. How about get over the fact they actually look ok? You’ve obvs had them whitened to death so you don’t hate them that much. You just want to look like every other instagrammer with their persil white turkey teeth!!! Next will be the tummy tuck I’ll be waiting to be proved right. Totally wrong message to be sending out as an influencer

Ooh. So, I’ve often wondered how they fund their lifestyle. I’ve read up on her OH’s family connections. It all makes sense as money seems no object to what they do/buy etc. Plus, he’s not on Insta in the evenings normally and not that much at the weekends *taps nose*

I do wonder if their Centre Parcs visit is #gifted? No mention of it so far, but they said they booked it with just a few days notice. Plus surely everywhere in the UK is booked solid for months in advance atm? If they pop up in a day or two on stories, after having posted all week with not a hashtag in sight like “thanks to Centre Parcs for sorting us out!” I’ll be livid lol

Reactions: 8
I do wonder if their Centre Parcs visit is #gifted? No mention of it so far, but they said they booked it with just a few days notice. Plus surely everywhere in the UK is booked solid for months in advance atm? If they pop up in a day or two on stories, after having posted all week with not a hashtag in sight like “thanks to Centre Parcs for sorting us out!” I’ll be livid lol
Yeah I had looked at booking centre parcs for the family and there was a few place’s available but very very expensive we’d need to save for at least 6 months and agreed very strange they booked last minute with 4 kids?! No way considering it takes them an hour to leave the house for endless coffees. Either gifted or had it planned for a while

Ooh. So, I’ve often wondered how they fund their lifestyle. I’ve read up on her OH’s family connections. It all makes sense as money seems no object to what they do/buy etc. Plus, he’s not on Insta in the evenings normally and not that much at the weekends *taps nose*
Yeah that’s how the book last minute holidays over £2000 the day before hmmmm

Reactions: 4
Has anyone else noticed she adds a question box to her stories but then doesn’t answer any of the questions? She has done this several times now.

Reactions: 7
Jesus she does nothing but whinge. Laughing at yourself for being a whinge doesn't excuse the whinge. So self involved. I used to really enjoy her stories but it's like she enjoyed the support when it was hard and is ramping it up to get more attention. Everyone is struggling to adapt back to a more social life. She needs a counselling apt, she seems to use IG to let off steam. Wrong place love.

Reactions: 5
Wow she has no idea of real life. It seems her partner doesn’t work and is at home all of the time. She also doesn’t work and they seem to have a lot of help from family.
She’s had more baby free time the past while than some of my friends have ever had. She really does not realise how lucky she is to be spending every single day with her family and her only commitment is making videos for Instagram 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I used to be so interested in her story and life but it stopped being realistic - and started turning into just another beige Insta fake existence. What I do know is all the Insta mums will look back in 10 years and just think ‘what the duck was I doing?!’ Spending all their time so concerned about appearances and focused on an image. No money or free tit in the world would be worth that for me.

She also fails to mention how much help from family & friends (and professionals) that she has with the triplets - like literally daily, especially through lockdown when she insisted it was just the 5 of them! Nobody would think any less of someone saying ‘we’re taking all the help we can get’ - cause she was and still is!

Oh I’m just so glad this thread is here! I’ve found my people. I felt like nobody else was getting pissed off with the constant fakeness and obsession with what things look like. I had no idea about Liams family past though!! ☕☕☕☕☕

☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I realised they had they help from the first lockdown. Mason would disappear and a couple of times Liam would slip up that he was waiting on Mason coming home (from a sleepover) or they’d missed him. You could clearly see someone helping Liam on walks and I’m convinced Nadias stories would go quiet when Liam went back to football because she had someone helping her.
While I wouldn’t have wanted people around my premature triplets during covid I did understand them having help and especially giving Mason one on one time away from the chaos of 3 babies. It’s the lying & covering up that annoyed me while claiming to have been all on their own.
That’s why the babies first birthday was a couple of stories & grid pics because they’d have had a party.

Even my friend who thinks Nadia can do no wrong commented on how much child free time she’s had the last couple of weeks. And then I read here she’s moaning about fitting everything in.....try adding a working husband and an actual job to that 🤪

The favouritism for Wynter is so clear to see 😔 Her posts are always like, “love my boys BUT this wee girl is my angel” or something like that. I think Carson and Carter are so much cuter than Wynter anyway 🙈 Harsh but true lol. That wee girl is going to grow up a spoiled rotten princess.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.