Nadia Sawalha - Four different dinners and MARK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nadia goes on and on to Mark about attracting weirdos all the time, but then does the gaffa tape bra to the camera. How desperate are they becoming...
And don't get me started on the whole 'I can't clean a cupboard' debacle.

Reactions: 7
I haven’t watched it and not sure I can bare to. And then they did a live for the launch of vlogmas. :rolleyes: They’re getting pretty desperate to get in the daily fail these days. Those cupboards yesterday. What filthy pigs!:oops:

• Wow
Was that black mould in that bread bin 🤮

Watched further and that nice honest lisa woman confirmed it was mould.

What a grubby house.

• Sick
Just watched Vlogmas 2.........they’re acting so stupid at the moment and Mark is such a knob!

Reactions: 5
the begging for freebies - chocolate, advent calendars, converse. OMG, just buy it yourself. They're pathetic. And cameras stuck in everyone's faces all the bloody time! All very educational

Reactions: 8
Has anyone watched their latest vlog with them getting the stuff out of the loft... I thought their behaviour, the screaming and shouting was really uncomfortable watching.

Reactions: 6
Has anyone watched their latest vlog with them getting the stuff out of the loft... I thought their behaviour, the screaming and shouting was really uncomfortable watching.
Very! Those poor dogs. No wonder Toffee has a lot of behaviour issues. That's the kind of quality content you can expect from the Adderleys when they're desperate for views but can't be bothered to put the work in.

Cracking up that they thought Nadia had been sent a special tin of Quality Street but their beloved subs told them they can get them personalised in John Lewis for 15 quid. How their faces must have fallen. :LOL:

If you needed any more confirmation about how much of a twit Mark is, here it is.
Mark-Adderley-images.jpg

So they were on the beg last year but nobody took them up on it. Looks like they need to sack their agent because they didn't get a new garden after all! https://www.housebeautiful.com/uk/g...mark-adderley-public-advice-transform-garden/

Yes I watched it and what a train wreck! Not a fan of Nadia anymore she’s as bad as them half the time but the way they were all shouting and the kids taking marks side every time I felt sorry for her. It wasn’t nice to watch. Mark acts like a complete twit all the time I really don’t see how people can find him entertaining. None of them have much respect for one another.

Reactions: 6
I just clicked on the magazine article. It says that they've lived in this house for 17 years! They've only just put pictures on the walls. They have storage rooms with no storage. A laundry room with no shelves. WTH? You'd half think they were penniless the way they live but then they go out and spend a bunch of money on more decorations. They're hopeless. In the Covent Garden video they were drooling over tat like they were children, which, let's face it, both of them are.

Reactions: 9
Let’s face it they’ve probably watched other Youtubers and seen them all getting rich and having loads of freebies and wanted a piece of the action,only problem was is that Kate got dumped in the process.

Kate had a lucky escape I'd say. And I think she knows it. Her IG stories are very funny and we're not constantly bombarded with them.

Reactions: 3
Very! Those poor dogs. No wonder Toffee has a lot of behaviour issues. That's the kind of quality content you can expect from the Adderleys when they're desperate for views but can't be bothered to put the work in.

Cracking up that they thought Nadia had been sent a special tin of Quality Street but their beloved subs told them they can get them personalised in John Lewis for 15 quid. How their faces must have fallen. :LOL:

If you needed any more confirmation about how much of a twit Mark is, here it is.
View attachment 62085

So they were on the beg last year but nobody took them up on it. Looks like they need to sack their agent because they didn't get a new garden after all! https://www.housebeautiful.com/uk/g...mark-adderley-public-advice-transform-garden/
This made me real life crack up .. EPIC FAIL 🙃

Reactions: 4
They haven't fallen out but I feel like Kaye has pulled back a bit. She used to sleep there sometimes, but not anymore.

Watched their vlog tonight. 10 sets of lights are broken and the ready lit tree lights are broken too.. How is that surprising to them.. did they not see themselves throwing/dropping it all out of the loft.. and the two girls were pulling and throwing those lights around the other day when they were asked to untangle them.

Also they are saying that the girls are anxious about Christmas, and not for the first time have they mentioned the girls anxiety... is it any wonder when they live in a house where the energy always seems to be off the ricter scale.. always screaming.. always shouting..Always strange voices.. Nadia and Mark always fighting.. Nadia and mark vying to be center of attention. A house full of clutter, chaos and mess... and nothing ever organised properly. I couldn't stand it.

And their dogs have severe anxiety too! AGAIN he pushed a camera in Toffee's crate (just for our pleasure, I am sure). The poor dog was SO STRESSED. I just want to punch his throat. Repeatedly. 👿

Reactions: 3
I was at a funeral yesterday and she was there with her husband, he definitely looks unwell.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.