Nadia Sawalha - Four different dinners and MARK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought I’d go and watch a vlog because I unsubbed and don’t watch anymore, but there he is with his face in the camera every shot 🤮he really thinks he’s a somebody. He needs to get off his arse always reviewing things and sort that messy house out, putting a few pictures up does not a house make! Nadia fell out with both her sisters over their relationships god only knows what they really think of Mark😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
All the Nadia sister shitstorm aside, I sometimes feel sorry for Nadia. You can tell he's such a manipulating little tit with her and his daughters. He's teaching them to have zero respect for their mother. I guess just like the amount of respect he has for his mum. 😐

Funny they have started to mention "websites". They complain about sites like this, but then buy the Daily Fail and all those quality tabloids to read celeb 'gossip' and looks for articles about themselves. :rolleyes:

Go film yourself tormenting your dogs in their crates, Mark. Make yourself useful. 😒

Nanny Di, we still love you. 🤩
Yes I do feel some what sorry for her at times, then you see her doing this ridiculous baby voice and think nah you've lost me now.
He didnt take her feelings into consideration when She asked him countless times in the other nights vlog not to go into her room, But he still did it and went about laughing at her sitting in her pile of clothes! But I'm expecting these wardrobes to turn up #gifted 😏

And I totally agree with you about the girls. He lets them talk so badly about and too nadia, even spurs it on in some Vlogs. He tries so hard to be the cool dad he goes along with EVERYTHING they say. Their movie rewiews have become same old same old now it's boring.
Mark says... so what did we think
Maddie says... blah blah blah
Mark says... Yes I feel exactly the same

Or it's Mark saying... how do we feel about such and such BEFORE he gives he's opinion so he can agree regardless with the rest of them.

It was the way he went off on Rami Malek that completely turned me off their rewiews. There's another person they relentlessly slagged off!!
Just because he's a recovering alcoholic they think A star is born should have won. Yeah Mark it's all about you 🙄

But I've digressed 😂
He brings it out in me 😂
I could just go on and on and on about him FOREVER!
It's all about you Mark 😎
Just how you like it 😉

Were they slagging off Zoella? Last time I heard them mention her, which granted was a good while ago, they were proper lick arses and Nadia was screaming the place down with joy because someone told her she had the same top as Zoe.
Doesn't surprise me. They seem like the love you one minute, slag you off the next kind of people.
Yes they have mentioned her a bit, Nadia says we are more Osbornes of Vlogmas rather then Zoella and Mark says Zoella is boring and something else, that I can't remember.
Its ok for them to pass judgement on other celebs but someone puts a comment on their vlog saying I don't like the way you tease your dogs and they get muted/blocked from ever commenting again!

Thank God for Tattle Life 😏

Reactions: 9
I know I am being petty, but FCOL Nadia leave Nanny Di alone about her coat! She won't be cold because it's NOT icy, NOT snowy, and NOT cold this week in NYC. It takes 2 seconds to find that out which no doubt Nanny Di did before she packed. :rolleyes:

I went back to watch some vids with Nanny Thelma. What an amazing woman! I have no doubt Nadia didn't appreciate how smart she was. I loved all the sly digs Thelma gave her. :LOL:

Ah what vlogs contain Nanny Thelma, heard so much about her but have never seen her. Would love to see what Thelma is like.

Any help please, what vlogs I should watch?

Reactions: 2
Mark will frothing in his boxers off he sees they've got their own thread. The photo of his arse today, and her naked in the pool last month, was absolutely gross. Imagine being this desperate in your 50s. He is manipulative and a real self obsessed idiot. Nadia is overbearing and has always been desperate to be famous.

Thought I’d go and watch a vlog because I unsubbed and don’t watch anymore, but there he is with his face in the camera every shot 🤮he really thinks he’s a somebody. He needs to get off his arse always reviewing things and sort that messy house out, putting a few pictures up does not a house make! Nadia fell out with both her sisters over their relationships god only knows what they really think of Mark😂
Omg yes the state of their house is disgusting. They are the laziest couple ever. It must be difficult for the girls to live in such chaos and dirt.

Reactions: 4
Ah what vlogs contain Nanny Thelma, heard so much about her but have never seen her. Would love to see what Thelma is like.

Any help please, what vlogs I should watch?
I just did a search on the channel to try and find some, but could not find any! Will have another poke around.

I'm afraid Mark's annoying laugh is in some of this. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Mark will frothing in his boxers off he sees they've got their own thread. The photo of his arse today, and her naked in the pool last month, was absolutely gross. Imagine being this desperate in your 50s. He is manipulative and a real self obsessed idiot. Nadia is overbearing and has always been desperate to be famous.

Omg yes the state of their house is disgusting. They are the laziest couple ever. It must be difficult for the girls to live in such chaos and dirt.
I used to feel for the girls but ,as so many have said ,they are thoroughly spoiled ,and do whatever they please.The constant parties ,meals out etc not exactly presenting real life to these kids (whether they`re privileged or not).They used to request to be left out of vlogs ,but now see the "fame" in being captured in them.
I Adore nanny Di and cant bear how she`s treated!If you`re not going to actually teach those girls anything ,at least teach them basic manners! Oh and it would appear being sloppy is seeping into their daily lives.Check out instagram ,and the state of their rooms! A beautiful home ,but ,sheesh!The mess gives me true anxiety!If you can`t clean up ,hire a flipping cleaner ,you keep showing you can afford it!!

Dont know how long they’ve lived in that house but everything always seemed half finished, no love nothing homely about it,just loads of mess everywhere. What’s that saying tidy house tidy mind maybe they should try it!
I don’t think I could ever eat anything Nadia has cooked she always seems to be touching her hair puffing it up over the food,she always used to go on about how she’s losing her hair, made me feel a bit queasy.

Reactions: 7
I just did a search on the channel to try and find some, but could not find any! Will have another poke around.

Ah thank you so much. Didn't think to look on the other ones. I kept looking on the family pages

This says it all!! Loose woman clip from last year. She was asked if she changes her bed sheets at least once a month and she no once a term!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Dont know how long they’ve lived in that house but everything always seemed half finished, no love nothing homely about it,just loads of mess everywhere. What’s that saying tidy house tidy mind maybe they should try it!
I don’t think I could ever eat anything Nadia has cooked she always seems to be touching her hair puffing it up over the food,she always used to go on about how she’s losing her hair, made me feel a bit queasy.
Agreed!! Guess it`s different strokes different folks ,but the chaos would honestly drive me nuts! As for the food ,she`s also always sticking her fingers in whatever she`s cooked (Never heard of a spoon Nads?) ,that puts me off anything she`s dished up.

Agreed!! Guess it`s different strokes different folks ,but the chaos would honestly drive me nuts! As for the food ,she`s also always sticking her fingers in whatever she`s cooked (Never heard of a spoon Nads?) ,that puts me off anything she`s dished up.
All the spoons are lost somewhere in the overflowing, grimy sink 🤮

• Haha
So they have started their Christmas shite and tonight were asking their subs for some ideas... well here's my one... clean your bloody house FFS!!

But it wasn't long until the REAL reason for the vlog was made known!!
Nadia was begging for some place to have her turn on their Christmas Lights! She said I've never been asked to turn on Christmas Lights... maybe that's because you're a Z lister love and not the A lister that Tamara Ecclestone is, and boy did you go on about her and her fortune in the video! #jealous 😂
Just the usual hypocritical crap.. "we can slag others off but no ones allowed to slag us off"!!
Even you MARK you were passing judgement on their daughter! How long would someone last passing judgement on one of your 4 children? Muted/Blocked/Comment deleted ASAP eh Mark?!?

You both are so jealous you don't have a £70 million house 😏 it would only be a pig sty anyway 🤮

Ohhh and there was talk of Mark doing a naked calendar.. the mark who claims to suffer from body dismorphia will have his arse out again 🙄

How many innuendoes can he fit into one vlog? It was like some bad Carry-On film. I guess the desperate dumb housewives think he's funny. :rolleyes:1960s called and they want their script back. (n)

Ohhh and there was talk of Mark doing a naked calendar.. the mark who claims to suffer from body dismorphia will have his arse out again 🙄
He's totally going to do that calendar. You just know it. Or he'll do some tacky one of Nadia with her tits out for the lads. They're such a predictable snorefest lately.

• Haha
They’ll do anything for money those two! Even noticed they’re selling Mmmaaarrkkk t-shirts now what next a book on DIY with Mark or a How to be a great organiser with Nadia Sawalha off the telly🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I couldn't watch that latest vlog. I managed about 5 minutes, that was it. They all look like they need a good scrub. You guys are right, I could not eat a thing that was cooked there, between the hair pushing and the mess. omg. nasty. Are they really considering selling calendars of Mark? That's hysterical. His older girls must be so ashamed of this lot and their sad attempts to make money.

Ohhhhhhh Yummmmmmmy!!!!
Its another HTSM tonight 😏
Can't wait to watch and see what dirt they fire at each other in this one 😂
I wonder will the unfortunate childhood of the alcoholic be mentioned?!?
Of course it will... it's Mark the Narcissist after all... Mark the Narc!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I see on their Insta they are advertising a podcast called confessions of a modern parent.
Nadia acting all bewildered with her husband about the intro or something... usual tit to get people to swipe up.

Well I couldn't be arsed hearing all about their BRILLIANT, CREATIVE AND AMAZINGLY TALENTED GIRLS!!!
As they go on to tell us how HARD it is to be a parent these days!!!
YEAH RIGHT!!!
You let your children away with so much! They are spoiled rotten!
You two aren't the best parents to be giving advice!

• Wow
I have inlaws who were home-schooled up until 15 when they both decided they'd like to go to school for the last couple of years. They turned out two articulate, well educated young women. They are way smarter than me (not that hard to be 🥴😀). But then again they did have amazing dedicated parents who made schooling their #1 priority and didn't let them get away with tit all the time. I can't see the same happening with Mark and Nads. No way. All kids are brilliant, creative, and talented in their own way. Hate to say it, but Maddie's voice isn't all that. If she gets anywhere in the industry it's thanks to being Nadia Sawalha off the telly's daughter.

Thankyou for this snippet of Nanny Thelma ,i`ve heard lots about her in different videos on their channels ,but this is the first i`ve seen and heard her myself.What a wonderful ,genuine down-to-earth lady she was.No wonder nanny Di is such a treasure.x

I used to like watching Nadia and Kaye, and continued to watch when they changed to a family channel. They were good company despite their faults. But last year they got more popular and as per, so very greedy. Anyone remember their Christmas gifted openings?! Disgusting and so entitled. Since then they’ve become increasingly obnoxious. I do feel you guys are being harsh on Mark. He suffers from depression and tries to help those with addiction. But they’re bloody insufferable most of the time.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.