Nadia Sawalha - Four different dinners and MARK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Considering she's Nadia Sawalha off the telly, that's really not very smart.

Reactions: 2
I've been watching them from the start, but I think I am finally done now especially now that they are charging their "subs" to watch certain content. Screams greed and manipulation. I can no longer stand all this "we are doing this for YOU" No one is allowed to write a comment on their videos unless they are a**e licking Mark, if anyone should dare disagree with Mark he either writes a passive aggressive comment back or mutes them! He bombards the channel with film reviews - (which are usually always negative about the film) I wonder how many subscribers he would have got on his own film review channel if he wasn't using his wife's name?

I have to disagree with you on that.
He butts in just as much when she's cooking or talking about something. Take the trek, Mark felt so left out all he wanted was the camera turned on him to ask the subs what he should do next year 🙄 making it all about him.
When Nadia cooks a recipe he's turning the camera on himself for the stupid looks or not so funny jokes 🙄
He's a classic example of a narcissist. All woe is me one minute then dishing the insults out the next.

As for the miniature Christmas village, of course it'll be put up this year. 🤶🎅
I agree, he does a lot of butting in. In fact, I feel like he has totally taken over the channel, he has to be in camera shot all the time. Nadia said in one of the vlogs recently that she wanted to do more cooking but Mark always says no because he wants to do the film reviews! I think they have plans in the future to become solely a film review channel because he has now applied for the rotten tomatoes membership. His business isn't doing well so I think he now sees this all becoming his full time job.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
They drive me mad... and why can't Mark pronounce Joaquin Phoenix properly.. He has been corrected so many times in the comments before but still says Jo-a-quin instead of wack-een.. and they want to be taken seriously as film reviewers.
I think it's crazy they will now be charging people to watch.. I for once certainly won't be watching.. I don't think their content is anything special.

Reactions: 11
He's finally got his own way by changing the channel name. Poor lil Markie couldn't stand Nadia being the 'famous' one. And now they want to charge for their Sunday show? What a frigging joke! Sad thing is they'll get the subs to cough up. If only 3% of their subs paid they've be bringing in 5k a month. For what? They tried to explain it's all the editing, but he literally pinned together 4-5 different segments so it was actually very little editing. Their content is shite, but the subs are stoopid enough to pay. It's written all over his face that's he's pulling a fast one.

• Haha
He's finally got his own way by changing the channel name. Poor lil Markie couldn't stand Nadia being the 'famous' one. And now they want to charge for their Sunday show? What a frigging joke! Sad thing is they'll get the subs to cough up. If only 3% of their subs paid they've be bringing in 5k a month. For what? They tried to explain it's all the editing, but he literally pinned together 4-5 different segments so it was actually very little editing. Their content is shite, but the subs are stoopid enough to pay. It's written all over his face that's he's pulling a fast one.
Yes, the editing he claims is SO difficult....cutting and compiling a few badly shot iPhone videos together is hardly difficult. The sad thing is so many of the subs actually thank him and really believe they are doing all this for them.

Reactions: 9
I don't think he has anything else going on in his life and Nadia has to keep him busy, so YT it is. I wouldn't pay a penny to watch this trainwreck family.

Reactions: 8
Nadia is obviously the breadwinner, he doesn't appear to have a job but keeps calling himself successful and he seems desperate for some level of fame. He is scarily manipulative - lots of subs are questioning why comments keep being deleated....then they suddenly disappear.

Reactions: 7
Nadia is obviously the breadwinner, he doesn't appear to have a job but keeps calling himself successful and he seems desperate for some level of fame. He is scarily manipulative - lots of subs are questioning why comments keep being deleated....then they suddenly disappear.
He is very manipulative. I think his mum is afraid of setting him off and so she just goes along with everything that he says. She seems like a nice lady but Mark will never let her forget how she neglected him when he was a kid. Maybe she wasn't able to be a full time parent, but her parents were always there for him. He is not as hard done by as he wants people to believe. I would say it's very difficult to live with him.

He is very manipulative. I think his mum is afraid of setting him off and so she just goes along with everything that he says. She seems like a nice lady but Mark will never let her forget how she neglected him when he was a kid. Maybe she wasn't able to be a full time parent, but her parents were always there for him. He is not as hard done by as he wants people to believe. I would say it's very difficult to live with him.
Yes, I agree. I like Nanny Di... she seems to walk on eggshells around them both and Mark can be really cruel to her....but makes out it is all in jest. Nadia and Mark are now begging their Insta followers to pay for tickets to watch Maddie sing at a gig.

• Wow
I don’t want to be mean about kids because it’s not their fault their parents choose to put them out there on YT, but Maddie’s voice really isn’t all that.

Because addicts have very little control over their own lives they love to be in control of others. Sober addicts still don’t lose their additive qualities and he should be going to group on a regular basis to get that in order. I know lots of people find Nadia annoying, but she’s an old school actress and lives with an annoying fuckhead called Mark. I”d be annoying in that situation too. 😆

How desperate are they to get picked up by some channel to sort out that dump of a garden. PAY SOMEBODY. They can afford to. 🙄

Late to this thread. I don’t watch but I always felt sorry for her when she talked about how she felt she had to offer to let him have sex elsewhere if he wanted whilst going through her menopause or something like that on loose women

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Yes totally.... pay for the garden to get done it's like watching ground hog day!

Late to this thread. I don’t watch but I always felt sorry for her when she talked about how she felt she had to offer to let him have sex elsewhere if he wanted whilst going through her menopause or something like that on loose women
I remember her saying that too. I feel sorry for her too to some extent, he comes across as a charming person at first...but having watched their content for some time the charm has worn off for me.

Last edited:
I don’t want to be mean about kids because it’s not their fault their parents choose to put them out there on YT, but Maddie’s voice really isn’t all that.

Because addicts have very little control over their own lives they love to be in control of others. Sober addicts still don’t lose their additive qualities and he should be going to group on a regular basis to get that in order. I know lots of people find Nadia annoying, but she’s an old school actress and lives with an annoying fuckhead called Mark. I”d be annoying in that situation too. 😆

How desperate are they to get picked up by some channel to sort out that dump of a garden. PAY SOMEBODY. They can afford to. 🙄
Maddies singing is so depressing...music to slit your wrists too!
They turned that garden into a tip, with all the tit they flung there and Nadias dressing room, jesus, she needs to stop accepting all the free clothes till she can get a grip!

Wasn't that Saira?

Reactions: 1
Wasn't that Saira?
Nadia has said it a few times on Loose Women and on her podcast via youtube.

Maddies singing is so depressing...music to slit your wrists too!
They turned that garden into a tip, with all the tit they flung there and Nadias dressing room, jesus, she needs to stop accepting all the free clothes till she can get a grip!
I can understand their excitement, she's their precious child and most parents will gush about their kids to some extent. However, instead of trying to make her in to Amy Winehouse, they could perhaps encourage her to get her own style and look, which I am sure she will in time but all her songs sound exactly the same at the moment.

Last edited:
Ok I went and had a look grrr! I noticed that there’s a lot of green loyalty badges by subs names so the moneys really gonna start rolling in,why would you want to pay for more of that tit show when they upload 10 times a day,E BEGGiNG at its finest.....we’ll do this we’ll do that,I’m sorry don’t you do this and that already. There’s absolutely nothing they won’t talk about anyway so they’ll be no difference,yet some subs who can’t afford it are feeling like they’re going to miss out.
Mark is a first rate knob a control freak and only sees YouTube as easy money because they’ve seen the spoils other family’s get from it.

By the way I’ll just add I think he said no to that I don’t think he took her up on it. Maybe I’ve got the wrong person, it was something along those lines

Reactions: 1
I had enjoyed Kay & Nadia but since Mark took over, muscled in and controlled everything I got that I couldnt stand watching them. He is so irritating, how Nadia puts up with him, he is so controlling, demanding and needy, and I think, a bit jealous of Nadia's friendships, he has nothing interesting to offer or say, all he wants to do is talk about himself. They are probably charging as I cant see what other work he does or how he earns an income. I cant see the channel lasting, like everything else on reality you tube, it will run its course and people will become bored and move on. HIslast 'media' company didnt last so cant see that this one will either
Why their family want all their personal lives out in the domain I really dont know!
I unsubsribed a while ago but reading on here last night I had a sneaky peak and read some ofthe latest comments on the 'charging video' - no way would I ever pay to watch and listen to his childish nonsense

Ok I went and had a look grrr! I noticed that there’s a lot of green loyalty badges by subs names so the moneys really gonna start rolling in,why would you want to pay for more of that tit show when they upload 10 times a day,E BEGGiNG at its finest.....we’ll do this we’ll do that,I’m sorry don’t you do this and that already. There’s absolutely nothing they won’t talk about anyway so they’ll be no difference,yet some subs who can’t afford it are feeling like they’re going to miss out.
Mark is a first rate knob a control freak and only sees YouTube as easy money because they’ve seen the spoils other family’s get from it.
totally agree, he is seeing pounds sounds, ashe doesnt earn any money!

Reactions: 3
I had enjoyed Kay & Nadia but since Mark took over, muscled in and controlled everything I got that I couldnt stand watching them.
Same here. Nadia and Kaye were fun and relatable. There's nothing fun about an overgrown schoolboy who has an ego as big as his back garden thanks to a load of desperate housewife subs who find his dick jokes cute and funny. We've all dated that man and all dumped him.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.