Nadia Sawalha - Four different dinners and MARK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to like watching Nadia and Kaye, and continued to watch when they changed to a family channel. They were good company despite their faults. But last year they got more popular and as per, so very greedy. Anyone remember their Christmas gifted openings?! Disgusting and so entitled. Since then they’ve become increasingly obnoxious. I do feel you guys are being harsh on Mark. He suffers from depression and tries to help those with addiction. But they’re bloody insufferable most of the time.

Most of the population suffer from depression, that doesn't give him a free pass for his childish and outlandish behaviour. He's not far off 50 not that you could tell! 🙄 I'm starting to feel sorry for Nadia you know! Imagine that!! 😂
She's telling him off more and more in their videos lately, telling him what he's saying will "attract weirdos" to which he admits to being the biggest weirdo! HERE HERE!!
He's going to be their downfall though, because their subs will get sick of him, all the desperate housewives will tire of the innuendos and unsubscribe!

Reactions: 7
Ahhhh I really like Mark it's Nadia who annoys me always butting in and interrupting him. I wonder if they will set up their miniature Christmas village this year?

Reactions: 2
Ahhhh I really like Mark it's Nadia who annoys me always butting in and interrupting him. I wonder if they will set up their miniature Christmas village this year?
I have to disagree with you on that.
He butts in just as much when she's cooking or talking about something. Take the trek, Mark felt so left out all he wanted was the camera turned on him to ask the subs what he should do next year 🙄 making it all about him.
When Nadia cooks a recipe he's turning the camera on himself for the stupid looks or not so funny jokes 🙄
He's a classic example of a narcissist. All woe is me one minute then dishing the insults out the next.

As for the miniature Christmas village, of course it'll be put up this year. 🤶🎅

Reactions: 8
I have to disagree with you on that.
He butts in just as much when she's cooking or talking about something. Take the trek, Mark felt so left out all he wanted was the camera turned on him to ask the subs what he should do next year 🙄 making it all about him.
When Nadia cooks a recipe he's turning the camera on himself for the stupid looks or not so funny jokes 🙄
He's a classic example of a narcissist. All woe is me one minute then dishing the insults out the next.

As for the miniature Christmas village, of course it'll be put up this year. 🤶🎅
I still like him, both as bad as each other;)

Reactions: 4
I think they're equally annoying, similarly narcissistic attention whores. Of course they're also doing all of these vlogs for the money, which makes me wonder about Mark's 'job' in the stock markets.

Reactions: 6
THREE uploads about the PA scandal netting 26K views in total and counting. They are the equivalent of the Daily Fail on YouTube. Right up there spewing drivel on the latest gossip, but hating anyone tattling about them unless it's Mark and his arse. Note Mark had to walk around in his towel a few times to give the housewives a little tease. Poor Nadia can't even string a sentence together these days. Presenter, my arse! Go back to LW, or bring back KAYE!!

Yes Mark, you had to film yourself teasing the dogs in the car instead of just actually walking the dogs. That is not proof of you walking the dogs, you pilchard.

They’ll just do anything for attention.... can’t even bear to imagine mark with this scenario 🤢🧀🙄
Ohhhh Mother Of Gawwwwwd!!!
When will it sthop!!!
My Eyes are burning!!!!

Lol What a fooking pair of idiots they are. Money must be tight these days. It's all off out for the attention!! 😂

Desperate to be in the Daily Fail tomorrow morning. Mark, stop pimping your wife and let her do her telly stuff.

Did anyone see that they are going to start doing London restaurant reviews? I cannot wait for Mark playing with his food and making innuendoes about his limp salad. 🙄

Reactions: 5
People are going to wise up to them soon enough and they'll be dropped like hot cakes

Reactions: 5
I can't stand all the innuendos, it's like he's a bloody teenage boy, and that horrendous laugh that he does with it. It's all getting very old and boring now.

I can't stand all the innuendos, it's like he's a bloody teenage boy, and that horrendous laugh that he does with it. It's all getting very old and boring now.

I've given up watching them guys.
I'm so bored by his predictable behaviour now that I can't even be arsed watching anymore even just to come here and have a moan about them 😂😂
They don't deserve my time anymore 😏

Have a good one folks! 😁
Happy Christmas to you all!! 🎅🤶
See ya around 😉

Reactions: 8
Lisa is fun, really like her. She made that cake for their birthdays and Nadia says to the kids ' hide it from Daddy he will eat it all' she is so controlling when it comes to food in that house. He has lost loads of weight so let him have a treat if he wants it Nadia.

I really enjoyed Lisa and Nadia mucking about and it's clear Lisa has a hear of gold for her friends. The vlog had zero content but it was better than seeing Mark's gurning face all through it. He still made childish innuendoes but they ignored him and just carried on farting around. Having said all that I'd be the one tutting at Lisa opening packets in the middle of the supermarket. 🙄 :LOL:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.