Nadia Sawalha - Four different dinners and MARK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tried to watch their lastest vlog but I couldn’t, I can’t bare that man he thinks he’s hilarious. He makes me feel sick🤮

Reactions: 6
I was at a funeral yesterday and she was there with her husband, he definitely looks unwell.
It's because he acts like a child and stays up way too late to watch films and eat junk. God knows what time he usually gets up. Probably around lunch time along with his kids. 🙄

Reactions: 2
It's because he acts like a child and stays up way too late to watch films and eat junk. God knows what time he usually gets up. Probably around lunch time along with his kids. 🙄
They mentioned somewhere the other day that he stays up late with Maddie so instead of telling her to go to bed - I definitely told my kid to go to bed while she was living under my roof, even if she was 17 - he stays up with her! Completely insane. Maybe they should try staying up late to clean up and tidy and organize. But that would make too much sense, clearly. They don't seem to have any sense of reality. It's all about 'the vlog' now. When they did the stollen review, Kiki said something that nadia thought was cute and her first comment was 'you have to get that in'.
Am I the only one who thinks that the girls being home schooled has more to do with these two fool-parents?🙄

Reactions: 5
I was at a funeral yesterday and she was there with her husband, he definitely looks unwell.
In what way, he does suffer from severe depression and has openly spoken about it. Mark has also lost a lot of weight this year and is looking a lot slimmer but the weight loss is showing in his face.

Reactions: 1
the eldest daughters attitude in the spicy noodle challenge towards nadia was disgusting! made me feel so sorry for her

Reactions: 9
The way that Mark and especially Maddy was talking to Nadia about the snow village in tonight's vlog was disgusting.

the advent calendar part wound me up!! handing out her dad as many as he wants but made her mum beg like a effing dog, she's always giving nadia evil eyes :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
The whole thing was awful. 20 mins footage of laughing at her Dad? Considering he's smarter than the lot of them put together it was hugely disrespectful as he's clearly not well.

Reactions: 4
Anyone else thinking that Mark was feeling guilty about the way he spoke to Nadia about the Snow Village and that's why he brought her more bits for it.... Or do you think it is because someone said it was 'tit'.

Yeah Mark brought her more snow village and the first thing out of Nadia’s mouth was did you buy it or was it a freebie!

liked last nights vlog more and the snow village is looking a lot better at least....couldn't understand marks laughing fit something to do with walking past the red tree ?

Sorry, but I think their vlogmas is tit this year. Rehashing footage from various days and the teeeeedious shopping around Covent Garden AGAIN is just piss poor content considering their backgrounds. It used to be much more fun with Kaye. BRING BACK KAYE.

Reactions: 8
Sorry, but I think their vlogmas is tit this year. Rehashing footage from various days and the teeeeedious shopping around Covent Garden AGAIN is just piss poor content considering their backgrounds. It used to be much more fun with Kaye. BRING BACK KAYE.
and more Nanny di !!

• Heart
Never known teenagers have or go to so many effing parties! I know its Maddies birthday but her and Kiki seemed to be at one every other week!

knobhead

Sorry. Just came into my head and childish, I know. Like him. 😁

He's supposed to have some kind of production company and talks about meetings in town which are probably his AA meets. His job is editing and producing the quality vlogmas content which we all love and enjoy. 😬

• Haha
http://www.doghouse-media.co.uk/ their production company, he also does something with the stock market I'm sure

Wow!!!!!
They go out of their way to try and keep their home address private on YouTube, yet it's there for all to see in the contact tab on their website!! PLUS Google maps with it pinned directly on the house!! 😬

And YES I've looked
And YES it's the house I've seen many many times on their YouTube channel!! 😕

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.