Nadia Sawalha - Four different dinners and MARK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a thought today about the car scene where he's telling her she needs to loose weight.
I wonder if there's a fitness DVD or some kind of fitness thing in the works with Lucy Windy What's her face?
Or she's looking for Joe Wicks to give her a free subscription to his plan?
Or it was all done for some upcoming topic on LW?

There's method to their madness!
I don’t think Nadia looks particularly big at all and such a random thing for Mark to say. They’re definitely plotting something

Reactions: 5
I had a thought today about the car scene where he's telling her she needs to loose weight.
I wonder if there's a fitness DVD or some kind of fitness thing in the works with Lucy Windy What's her face?

They don’t stick at anything tho,they just seem so chaotic. She struggled on the trek as she clearly didn’t do the right training or she only entered so her name was up there. She doesn’t do the right workouts & he’s just doing joe wicks over & over again & I don’t reckon IMO it’s doing him any favours

They don’t stick at anything tho,they just seem so chaotic. She struggled on the trek as she clearly didn’t do the right training or she only entered so her name was up there. She doesn’t do the right workouts & he’s just doing joe wicks over & over again & I don’t reckon IMO it’s doing him any favours
He actually looks like tit which is due to being up late not eating the right stuff..all she feeds him is protein & when there stuffing themselves full of sugar/carbohydrates she says no & treats him like a child then he acts like one

Reactions: 6
If they resort to acting like they did in the car in the last vlog, then eventually their loyal subs will catch on and people won’t enjoy watching them anymore. I liked them at the start where they weren’t trying to hard, with no agenda and would just walk in the park and Nadia would make Sunday lunch. Now that Sunday lunch is reserved for the paying and the ‘Sunday show’

Reactions: 8
The sunday show is casually mentioned in every vlog, live and insta story now, i imagine it makes alot of non members feel left out......anyone would think they do it on purpose 😉

Reactions: 9
If they resort to acting like they did in the car in the last vlog, then eventually their loyal subs will catch on and people won’t enjoy watching them anymore. I liked them at the start where they weren’t trying to hard, with no agenda and would just walk in the park and Nadia would make Sunday lunch. Now that Sunday lunch is reserved for the paying and the ‘Sunday show’
There definitely trying too hard.. there’s no real content to the vlogs.. they will always have one or two loyal subs that will mop up the tears when everybody else realises there just here for the money.

Not being rude, but it’s the smart ex subs who sussed this manipulative duo out, and the loyal fans that lick their arse seem a bit... simple.

• Heart
The sunday show is casually mentioned in every vlog, live and insta story now, i imagine it makes alot of non members feel left out......anyone would think they do it on purpose 😉
They make the silly arm gesture of swiping up to become a family guest..they do it on purpose as they want u to think your missing out on really good content so your then subscribe..there not even reliable at getting normal vlogs up..all just seems a mess

Not being rude, but it’s the smart ex subs who sussed this manipulative duo out, and the loyal fans that lick their arse seem a bit... simple.
These loyal subs see the two of them as more than people on a screen & Mark & Nadia have made them like that. We ex subs can see what there doing but the other are in some fantasy world that they think there part of & there not. Mark & Nadia are manipulative,money grabbing self obsessed people
It’s actually sad that people have so much time on there hands to film hours & hours of there life albeit dog walking..screaming acting like a man child & watching love island oh & flicking your untidy hair😂

Last edited:

they will be plotting something, as otherwise why do that on a vlog?

i agree

They make the silly arm gesture of swiping up to become a family guest..they do it on purpose as they want u to think your missing out on really good content so your then subscribe..there not even reliable at getting normal vlogs up..all just seems a mess

These loyal subs see the two of them as more than people on a screen & Mark & Nadia have made them like that. We ex subs can see what there doing but the other are in some fantasy world that they think there part of & there not. Mark & Nadia are manipulative,money grabbing self obsessed people
It’s actually sad that people have so much time on there hands to film hours & hours of there life albeit dog walking..screaming acting like a man child & watching love island oh & flicking your untidy hair😂
they seem to have attracted a certain type of sub, vulnerable lonely and sad"!!

We’ve all got issues we don’t like about our bodies..I’m stick thin but there’s nothing I can do as I have a condition that affects the bowel..we are what we are people should learn to love themselves or in her case eat less & drink less alcohol..not that I’m being judgmental at all😆

@Spammingyourhighway 300 would be roughly just over £400 a month as YouTube-30% easy money for not doing much
Sucked in members
Sucked in🤣
they will have to declare it and pay tax on it too

Reactions: 7
It’s pathetic how the members in the live chat type ‘shout out plz’ every time. Grow up for god’s sake. They also tell their entire life stories to Mark and Nads like they want validation and sympathy. Trust me, Mark and nads need to work on their own problems not be two Samaritans to vulnerable sad people

Reactions: 11
It’s pathetic how the members in the live chat type ‘shout out plz’ every time. Grow up for god’s sake. They also tell their entire life stories to Mark and Nads like they want validation and sympathy. Trust me, Mark and nads need to work on their own problems not be two Samaritans to vulnerable sad people
and who the fu** says shout out these days? so 90's - but then man child is stuck in that era -hardcore raver!

• Haha
There are certain names that come up quite often,if u dig a bit deeper the word mental health seems to be on profiles a lot..he follows certain ones back on insta.. all women as well

• Wow
There are certain names that come up quite often,if u dig a bit deeper the word mental health seems to be on profiles a lot..he follows certain ones back on insta.. all women as well
Yes, I've noticed a few of the same names crop up a lot in comments and they will comment if Nadia replies to someone else, it's as if they are desperate to engage in conversation. I understand some of these followers are lonely, I just think it is so wrong that Nadia and Mark are using these people and enticing them to supplement their income even though they probably have way more than some of their followers.

so many people follow them who have said they have MH issues, which is a worry as its crossing all sort of boundaries, they are taking in very needy people and it could present problems in the long run - but N is a rescuer so needs this, Mis a victim so needs soothing all the time and reassurance- odd that a middle aged couple have to do that with virtual people -very odd

The amount of private information they share online, I’m surprised they haven’t had an obsessive stalker fan come to their house

I know where they live but be reassured I won’t be going anywhere near..anyway u can google it & it will tell u anyway so there information isn’t private at all

Reactions: 4
Content seems to have slowed down a lot lately
Only a couple of rewiews and a couple of Vlogs all week
They are going to burn out soon.

The amount of private information they share online, I’m surprised they haven’t had an obsessive stalker fan come to their house
Me too, he went on about having to hide the address labels on deliveries they had at the house, yet if you look at their website for their production co. it's there for everyone to see. Saying that as others have said I dont think their die hard fans are the brightest.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.