Nadia Sawalha - Four different dinners and MARK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crap content in the weekend vlog that's put out on a Wednesday evening because they can't keep up.
The state of the window in the loft with bird or was it rat droppings all over it. Jezzzz how can anything coming down from there be useable 🤢
Maddie doing her usual 3 cord guitar handling (wouldn't even call it playing) while trying to sing a song that made me wanna doze off 💤 in years to come she will want all that fottage taken off YouTube
Then the toe nails 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
I mean WTF is wrong with that man??
How TF does he think that's good viewing??? 🤢🤮🤢
Then the car scene. Played very well by Nadia I must say 😏
Mark... tell me I've put on weight...
It'll make great headlines... get more and more people to our membership area!!!
Annnnnd the 👅 subs 👅 fall for it!
Cracking up they are 🙄

Unbelievable Jeff! 😉
I’m glad you can see that was acting too. I want them to know we know their games but I’m blocked from leaving comments.

Reactions: 3
I can’t bear her , I will never understand why an intelligent and decent woman like Kaye could be friends with her , she really thinks she is something special , bangs on about kids rights , women’s rights but follows Anna Saccone Joly , commenting like a love sick puppy surely Anna and her idiot husband should be the last people on earth she admires , where was her condemnation of tge cold shower as punishment for a 2 yr old ? I think her silence on this and continued sucking up tells me I am right she really is empty headed and loud mouthed , two faced sycophantic talentless middle class bore .

• Wow
Reactions: 10
omg hats disgusting..... they have no basic hygiene skills at all - was he doing it in the kitchen? urggggg
Seriously do we want to see Marks toenails..no thank u..the members will get extra content in the Sunday show food🤢His mouldy toenail clippings🤢 there really scrapping the bottom of the barrel for something to put on

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
why Doesn’t Nadia ever snuggle up and hug her kids On the sofa? Or give them kisses? she’s always on Instagram scrolling through her phone.

I can’t bear her , I will never understand why an intelligent and decent woman like Kaye could be friends with her , she really thinks she is something special , bangs on about kids rights , women’s rights but follows Anna Saccone Joly , commenting like a love sick puppy surely Anna and her idiot husband should be the last people on earth she admires , where was her condemnation of tge cold shower as punishment for a 2 yr old ? I think her silence on this and continued sucking up tells me I am right she really is empty headed and loud mouthed , two faced sycophantic talentless middle class bore .
Your my kind of woman say it how it is👍🏻

why Doesn’t Nadia ever snuggle up and hug her kids On the sofa? Or give them kisses? she’s always on Instagram scrolling through her phone.
Or posting pictures of herself with popcorn up her nose

Reactions: 3
Crap content in the weekend vlog that's put out on a Wednesday evening because they can't keep up.
The state of the window in the loft with bird or was it rat droppings all over it. Jezzzz how can anything coming down from there be useable 🤢
Maddie doing her usual 3 cord guitar handling (wouldn't even call it playing) while trying to sing a song that made me wanna doze off 💤 in years to come she will want all that fottage taken off YouTube
Then the toe nails 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
I mean WTF is wrong with that man??
How TF does he think that's good viewing??? 🤢🤮🤢
Then the car scene. Played very well by Nadia I must say 😏
Mark... tell me I've put on weight...
It'll make great headlines... get more and more people to our membership area!!!
Annnnnd the 👅 subs 👅 fall for it!
Cracking up they are 🙄

Unbelievable Jeff! 😉

why does he have to refer to them having sex in such a disgusting way ie N got breathless the last time they ***** , i know he bleeprf iyt out but it was clear what he said??/ and though she says dont put that in, she knows he will and he does, they have no shame nd as for toe nails - the thought of them flying round the kitchen and landing in the cottage pie, i was nearly sick!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I skimmed thought the vlog, I had a serious case of deja vu. The vlogs are full of repeats. The loft is a shocker, do they just throw their rubbish up there too? They've just slung their tree up there, they've not even dismantled it properly and not covered it. I'd be worried about all the flies and bugs living in it. I like the fact they aren't full of airs and graces that's why I liked them but as people I think they are greedy and the type of people who will use their friends as long as they have something they can utilise, when they are no longer a use to them I get the impression they ditch them, which they have kind of done with their subs really.

I didn't bother watching anything after the loft, Mark complaining that Nadia is supposed to be filming him and there is no way I want to see him cutting his toenails. It makes me sick when they cut his eyebrow hairs in the kitchen, do it in the garden ffs. I'm not a prude but I don't have any desire to hear Mark talking sexual to Nadia,🤢 it is so obvious they hardly have sex he seems like he is gagging for it.

Reactions: 8
Bet the paying members are thrilled at the crap content
I really don’t know how Nadia & Mark justify charging money for the tit they put up as someone said previously the Sunday show isn’t even live & its the same as normal content.. apart from the bit where there known as family😂theres a few of there members that really believe that there friends..how gullible are these people!! tonight one wrote now you’ve taken your Xmas tree down does that mean I have to take my Sawalha-Adderley Christmas card down you sent me
One member commented 5 times in that vlog👅
🤮pass me the sick bucket🤮

Would love to know how many members they have

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Bet the paying members are thrilled at the crap content
I really don’t know how Nadia & Mark justify charging money for the tit they put up as someone said previously the Sunday show isn’t even live & its the same as normal content.. apart from the bit where there known as family😂theres a few of there members that really believe that there friends..how gullible are these people!! tonight one wrote now you’ve taken your Xmas tree down does that mean I have to take my Sawalha-Adderley Christmas card down you sent me
🤮pass me the sick bucket🤮

Would love to know how many members they have
I’d say about 300 paying subs

Nadia always plays the sympathy card regarding body image to get praise and comments from the subs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

Nadia always plays the sympathy card regarding body image to get praise and comments from the subs.
We’ve all got issues we don’t like about our bodies..I’m stick thin but there’s nothing I can do as I have a condition that affects the bowel..we are what we are people should learn to love themselves or in her case eat less & drink less alcohol..not that I’m being judgmental at all😆

@Spammingyourhighway 300 would be roughly just over £400 a month as YouTube-30% easy money for not doing much
Sucked in members
Sucked in🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Pretty sure that with Nadia came the only credibility he's ever had in his life. And that hasn't lasted. He's a nobody, but is able to get 15 minutes on her coattails.
Exactly this !!!

I have psychic abilities (albeit limited) and I see a much younger woman, very pale, translucent skin, blue eyes, straight almost black hair, a few coloured tattoos... I see he has interest in her and is in love with her completely. This has left him feeling unhappy, despondent and restless in his marriage. He doesn't want to give up his lifestyle ( being able to spend copious amounts of money on whatever thrills him at any given time).

He is deeply resentful of his wife.

*Allegedly

• Wow
I wish when they go out anywhere he would make an effort & dress a bit smarter or at least do his hair!

Good for Maddie for getting up on stage, as a parent I get choked up when my kids get up to perform stuff but I think Mark and Nadia are feeding Maddie force hope. She doesn't really have any stage presence and it definitely something she needs to work on. She also didn't seem to make any effort with her appearance. I know she wants to be like Amy Winehouse and Mark and Nadia seem to encourage that which I think will only end in tears because unfortunately she just isn't in the same league.

I was shocked by the way Nadia was looking after those Jimmy Choo shoes, considering they weren't even hers!

Reactions: 10
I had a thought today about the car scene where he's telling her she needs to loose weight.
I wonder if there's a fitness DVD or some kind of fitness thing in the works with Lucy Windy What's her face?
Or she's looking for Joe Wicks to give her a free subscription to his plan?
Or it was all done for some upcoming topic on LW?

There's method to their madness!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.