Nadia Sawalha - Four different dinners and MARK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the home schooling vlog (link a few pages back) they mentioned they use/used Oxford Home Learning with the intention of Maddie taking GCSEs. Whether she took them who knows. I don't think the school they looked at for Kiki is in London because Lisa doesn't live in London and Nadia said "Oh we will need to move closer to you Lisa", therefore, I wonder how that would fit into their life, it may have just all been for the cameras for a bit of content!

Hate to be mean but the mushroom soup shepards pie didn't look very appealing. Nadia said on her insta that she'd made a vegetarian one! Yeah right, no photo in sight of it but she probably had to get that in to make the Health and Wellbeing Mag happy after they'd paid her for her veganuary piece in their magazine.

Don't think they need a mole. I'd say they both read this, no way could they resist it, or at least Mark does.
They are probably reading it or Michelle keeps an eye on it so she can steer their youtube in various directions.😂

Reactions: 5
I always feel bad when Nadia spends all Sunday doing a huge roast, two chickens and roasties, and her family never say thank you. They take it for granted.

Do you think Nadia’s dumped Kaye again? At the NTA’s she didn’t sit by her and ignored her, and now Lisa has become her new bestie. Poor Kaye deserves better

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
In the home schooling vlog (link a few pages back) they mentioned they use/used Oxford Home Learning with the intention of Maddie taking GCSEs. Whether she took them who knows. I don't think the school they looked at for Kiki is in London because Lisa doesn't live in London and Nadia said "Oh we will need to move closer to you Lisa", therefore, I wonder how that would fit into their life, it may have just all been for the cameras for a bit of content!

Hate to be mean but the mushroom soup shepards pie didn't look very appealing. Nadia said on her insta that she'd made a vegetarian one! Yeah right, no photo in sight of it but she probably had to get that in to make the Health and Wellbeing Mag happy after they'd paid her for her veganuary piece in their magazine.

They are probably reading it or Michelle keeps an eye on it so she can steer their youtube in various directions.😂
Michelle suddenly appeared on Instagram & he was biggin her up telling everybody to follow her..they just seem so desperate

Michelle suddenly appeared on Instagram how to get more views on YouTube stealing views from other channels & he was biggin her up telling everybody to follow her..they just seem so desperate

Reactions: 1
The more viewers they get the worse it's going to get for them.
They have to take the good with the bad. But they don't want to see opposing opinions.
We all started out liking them and now look where we are at, having to come to a thread like this to speak our minds after getting blocked/muted for just disagreeing.
Something Nadia does as a bloody job!
But you comment on a video saying.. I don't think what you said there is right... I think it's this... and you're just a troll out to put them down 🙄
They need to get real or they'll be spending the majority of their time deleting, blocking, muting people.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Wonder if nadia new cooking show has been renewed
She didn’t really do alot of cooking..it was more cackling & talking over people

She didn’t really do alot of cooking..it was more cackling & talking over people
That was minutes of my life I won’t get back watching the vlog..I can’t get over what a shithole they live in🙄I couldn’t stand stuff everywhere u walk. Tidy is good for mental health..also good for other people to see😆

Last edited:
The vlogs are so out of order. They are showing last saturday and Sunday. This Sunday show is taking up all the time and now the free stuff is all out of whack

no wonder Nadia had maggots. Mark secretly filmed her bedroom with clothes discarded all over the floor. I really don’t think Mark should get a coffee machine either; he always seems out of breathe, stuffs his face with junk food snacks and pushes Himself to run every day. He also said he has a risk of heart attacks in his family

Last edited:
The vlogs are so out of order. They are showing last saturday and Sunday. This Sunday show is taking up all the time and now the free stuff is all out of whack

no wonder Nadia had maggots. Mark secretly filmed her bedroom with clothes discarded all over the floor. I really don’t think Mark should get a coffee machine either; he always seems out of breathe, stuffs his face with junk food snacks and pushes Himself to run every day. He also said he has a risk of heart attacks in his family
I think there just putting a vlog up to keep subs.. all there bothered about are there paying members. They would never admit it as that would make them 2 faced *****its all money driven now & they can’t be bothered to do normal vlogs. Looking at certain Instagram accounts it’s all about getting one over on others

I feel like Nadia never respects nanny Di. They met up to see Maddie perform and she gave her a brief hug and looks bored. It’s Kiki who is left to walk alongside nanny Di. If it was Lisa coming she’d be all over her like a rash.

***They’ve even resorted to planning things for vlogs that mark thinks will make a good headline. ‘Mark tells Nadia she needs to loose weight’ as if Nadia didnt know that was Coming. They are so low on content that they are planning things to reveal. So predictable. Mark even had a smirk on his face when he said it. Do they think we’re stupid? How can two people be so self absorbed that they spent twenty mins staring at a camera talking about their own diets and habits. Go volunteer at a homeless shelter and get some perspective. They try a new diet, they try not drinking, how about stop being so f*****ing greedy. There is no short cut to being healthy you lazy greedy self absorbed twits. Just do exercise, eat healthily and shut up about it.

Last edited:
N got called sly as singing wasn’t the subject she was on loose women for..Maddie was promoting mental health but all she did was plug her music. she’s now known as a musical artist which is ridiculous,anybody can put songs on the internet but your not known as a musical artist on google.
Popcorn up your nose just to get some likes🙈what an embarrassment

Last edited:
Why does Maddie get to sing at a mental health event when it’s her dad who suffers. Just so she can get her music heard

Why does Maddie get to sing at a mental health event when it’s her dad who suffers. Just so she can get her music heard
It’s not singing she actually shouts

I feel like Nadia never respects nanny Di. They met up to see Maddie perform and she gave her a brief hug and looks bored. It’s Kiki who is left to walk alongside nanny Di. If it was Lisa coming she’d be all over her like a rash.

***They’ve even resorted to planning things for vlogs that mark thinks will make a good headline. ‘Mark tells Nadia she needs to loose weight’ as if Nadia didnt know that was Coming. They are so low on content that they are planning things to reveal. So predictable. Mark even had a smirk on his face when he said it. Do they think we’re stupid? How can two people be so self absorbed that they spent twenty mins staring at a camera talking about their own diets and habits. Go volunteer at a homeless shelter and get some perspective. They try a new diet, they try not drinking, how about stop being so f*****ing greedy. There is no short cut to being healthy you lazy greedy self absorbed twits. Just do exercise, eat healthily and shut up about it.
She should never have done that gig..

Last edited:
Crap content in the weekend vlog that's put out on a Wednesday evening because they can't keep up.
The state of the window in the loft with bird or was it rat droppings all over it. Jezzzz how can anything coming down from there be useable 🤢
Maddie doing her usual 3 cord guitar handling (wouldn't even call it playing) while trying to sing a song that made me wanna doze off 💤 in years to come she will want all that fottage taken off YouTube
Then the toe nails 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
I mean WTF is wrong with that man??
How TF does he think that's good viewing??? 🤢🤮🤢
Then the car scene. Played very well by Nadia I must say 😏
Mark... tell me I've put on weight...
It'll make great headlines... get more and more people to our membership area!!!
Annnnnd the 👅 subs 👅 fall for it!
Cracking up they are 🙄

Unbelievable Jeff! 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.