Nadia Sawalha - Four different dinners and MARK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also recall Mark commenting about Di's drug use and she's also said herself that she used lot of drugs in her youth. I think she went off travelling a lot and would leave Mark with her parents, I remember he said he would wait by a window for her to show up for events such as his birthday and it was always pot luck if she'd show. Viewing the vlogs it seems she's really tried to build on their relationship but obviously Mark still has a lot of barriers he probably won't ever be able to get over

Reactions: 8
It annoys me how they drag out nanny Di and Mark’s childhood for views. Why can’t they outright say ‘this is what happened, this is how it effected Mark’ and sum it up in a few sentences, but they keep dragging it out for views.

Reactions: 10
That IGTV clip proves it’s all about having the camera in your face as they just admitted to nearly 260k followers between them that Mark drives using his phone & all he did was laugh..let’s hope he gets caught as that is not acceptable. Sorry but I feel very strongly about driving & using phones😡

Guess what guys 😂
The members live ain't open to non-members no more!!
Did Mark see my post and then went to fix it? Or is there spys in here for them? 👀😂
Either way I'm PMSL 🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha
That IGTV clip proves it’s all about having the camera in your face as they just admitted to nearly 260k followers between them that Mark drives using his phone & all he did was laugh..let’s hope he gets caught as that is not acceptable. Sorry but I feel very strongly about driving & using phones😡
And when he was on loose women he spoke briefly about his drink driving which, in my book, is never ever excusable.

They made out nothing would change on the main channel, but seeing that members only video, it seems like they are more comfortable to share a lot with their loyal members, and is definitely drawn a divide with their non paying subs

• Angry
Reactions: 11
@Spammingyourhighway
That’s because they want 91k people to cough up £1.99 they only talked garbage in the one that was on YouTube non members area until they realised. Christ if we all were arse licking members they would be racking in 181,000 -30% that YouTube take a month!!🤔

U nice people please correct me if I’m wrong as my maths isn’t that good🙈

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
@IMHO I noticed a few days ago it was open to non paying members so it does seem very suspicious that now you've mentioned it on here that its privacy setting suddenly gets changed. I agree, think we definitely have a watcher on the thread.

Reactions: 6
I won't be paying, they probably need money for Kiki's new school bet it is private.
She stresses in the vlog so that everyone took notice it’s a state school not private🤣 its not a normal school tho,as she said they don’t need to get GCSEs as they will never be doctors..if I was either of the daughters I would be insulted by that comment she made. They would rather them be bloggers & beg for money from people to earn there wage😠

@IMHO I noticed a few days ago it was open to non paying members so it does seem very suspicious that now you've mentioned it on here that its privacy setting suddenly gets changed. I agree, think we definitely have a watcher on the thread.
There’s a mole in our thread they probably reported me earlier😆

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Driving while holding a mobile phone along with drink driving are just both inexcusable. 🤬🤬🤬

Their content is dire, I have no interest in constant boring live updates about Love Island, the film reviews are dull they look like they've just got out of bed when they film these which is totally unappealing. Nadia constantly lies and forgets what she lied about, another boring 100 days of another silly fad that we all know she won't stick to. But she will preach to us all about it. She did the veganuary for a mag deal and she couldn't even stick to it, I hope the health mag called her out on her eating big macs on her videos.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Driving while holding a mobile phone along with drink driving are just both inexcusable. 🤬🤬🤬

Their content is dire, I have no interest in constant boring live updates about Love Island, the film reviews are dull they look like they've just got out of bed when they film these which is totally unappealing. Nadia constantly lies and forgets what she lied about, another boring 100 days of another silly fad that we all know she won't stick to. But she will preach to us all about it. She did the veganuary for a mag deal and she couldn't even stick to it, I hope the health mag called her out on her eating big macs on her videos.
It’s like she feeds him gluten-free as they think it soo healthy..but he doesn’t stick to eating it. I’m a coeliac so gluten & dairy free is a strict must..but have they actually researched how unhealthy gluten free is as gluten free food is substituted with sugar. Looking at all the crap they ate in the Christmas tasting test. All the stuff they wasted some people could’ve had a Christmas for that value.. just greed😏she said they spent over £100 on mince pies & stollen cakes

Oh god he’s now biggin up the sub on insta stories
I’m not naming but they comment on every single vlog every live everything they do🙈

Last edited:
The more I learn about 'nanny di' the more I'm also disgusted and quite rightly so. Shame on you. No wonder Maaaarkkk is the way he is. He's perhaps not just being an attention seeking twit for twats sake.

Please be normal (ish) Dina and Lisa, Kiki too... For you are all the nicest in this poisonous barrel.

Reactions: 5
It’s like she feeds him gluten-free as they think it soo healthy..but he doesn’t stick to eating it. I’m a coeliac so gluten & dairy free is a strict must..but have they actually researched how unhealthy gluten free is as gluten free food is substituted with sugar. Looking at all the crap they ate in the Christmas tasting test. All the stuff they wasted some people could’ve had a Christmas for that value.. just greed😏she said they spent over £100 on mince pies & stollen cakes

Oh god he’s now biggin up the sub on insta stories
I’m not naming but they comment on every single vlog every live everything they do🙈

they have drawn so many 'subs' in giving the impression they care, calling out shout outs to individuals. its all very manipulative to draw people in and there are many people out there who are vulnerable who will think that N&M actually do care about them and are their friends, its all a bit of a worry, I think. But there is no longevity in this YT reality stuff, everyone will eventually get bored and move onto the next YT 'sensations' wonder what they will do then?!!

How do they know Kiki wants to go to an arty school? If you ask me it’s Maddie who has shown an interest in film and music. They need to let kiki experience every subject to find her calling. Maybe she’d want to be a vet but oh no that's too much work for their daughter and she must have an easy life.

Watching that members only chat and it’s just a load of creepy subs asking for shout outs and saying how marvellous parents they are. Surely they know this might not be the general consensus?

The school is the one that Carlitos (or maybe his brother) goes to, so its no surprise kiki wants to go to that one imo.

Yeh they are more open in their members only vlogs, theres less ppl so they notice questions more....altho 100% of it is arse licking from subs, its whats turned me off! Lol

also why does she think cooking a shepherds pie is a good idea for a recie? most people surely can make that? that mince looked awful too - she really is a very average home cook and just makes very basic food. I know she goes on about winning celeb masterchef bt that was in the early days of the show she wouldnt stand a chance now - the standards are much higher -she did say that it was with Dina's help she won as Dina apparantlyis a really good cook. Her most recent show she didnt cook anything, the guests did it all?
2 tins of mushroom soup for 'inbuilt' gravy WTF! :m

They’re going to end up with a lot of thumbs down on their vids and only positive comments. They can’t stop us thumbing down their content. The more you try to silence people the more they will come back louder. I saw an old vlog where toffee goes into the lake and terrorises a mother duck. Nadia and mark were completely devastated this happened to THEM as all the bystanders were telling them to control their dog and the poor baby ducks were hiding under the water. If you can’t control your dog then it should be on a lead. I wonder why their dog never obeys them,perhaps It could be their chaotic home life and lack of discipline and training. How do they blame toffee when it’s their fault she acts like that?
As they eat so much raw animal flesh and oesophagus! and are allowed to growl and fight over their food, it's only natural they'll behave like that I think!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
How do they know Kiki wants to go to an arty school? If you ask me it’s Maddie who has shown an interest in film and music. They need to let kiki experience every subject to find her calling. Maybe she’d want to be a vet but oh no that's too much work for their daughter and she must have an easy life.

Watching that members only chat and it’s just a load of creepy subs asking for shout outs and saying how marvellous parents they are. Surely they know this might not be the general consensus?
Makes u laugh as when applying for a secondary school u have to have lived in the catchment area for minimum 2 years & they clearly haven’t as they were all the way in Clapham according to Mark whilst they were driving. So that gives off the message that because she’s “Nadia Sawalha off the telly” her child can just walk into any school in any area & every school has a waiting list so she will jump the queue..that’s just wrong & u feel sorry for the people that live in the area & applies but won’t get a place

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
None of that makes her an "abusive crack head". Sorry. 🤷‍♀️ Didn't know Mark always told the truth, too. He's exaggerates about stuff all the time. A bit like this thread right about now. 😆

Yes, she is addicted to fizzy water. An addict often takes one addiction and replaces it with another. I live with a sober addict so I do not claim to know everything about addiction, but I do know and understand the disease more than I ever did before living with a sober addict. It's a daily struggle and I even admire Mark for managing to stay off the booze this long. He's just not very good at managing the disease because he doesn't go to group enough. I see all the signs and it's part of why he so fecking annoying. 😄
The thing is though, Mark hasn't been sober for fifteen years. There was one vlog some time last year where Nadia and him alluded to the fact that he'd had a relapse within the last few years. Maybe that's what contributed to the mess they've been living in but they didn't say how long it lasted. Wish I could remember the vlog but I remember it clearly because I had to pause the video and say to my hubbie who was watching with me.

About Maddie going to Uni next year, did she even take any GCSE's and is she currently studying any A Levels etc? I would have thought Nadia being the big proud mama she is would have shouted Maddie's achievements from the rooftops. After all, she's the first one to praise them to the highest of heavenly heavens for waking up and breathing every, single day. I thought if you had no formal qualifications you can only do a degree as a mature student. Unless Maddie going to Uni consists of her moving into the 2 bed house/mattress room next door and doing an Open University degree from her new student digs (read: home).

The thing is though, Mark hasn't been sober for fifteen years. There was one vlog some time last year where Nadia and him alluded to the fact that he'd had a relapse within the last few years. Maybe that's what contributed to the mess they've been living in but they didn't say how long it lasted. Wish I could remember the vlog but I remember it clearly because I had to pause the video and say to my hubbie who was watching with me.

About Maddie going to Uni next year, did she even take any GCSE's and is she currently studying any A Levels etc? I would have thought Nadia being the big proud mama she is would have shouted Maddie's achievements from the rooftops. After all, she's the first one to praise them to the highest of heavenly heavens for waking up and breathing every, single day. I thought if you had no formal qualifications you can only do a degree as a mature student. Unless Maddie going to Uni consists of her moving into the 2 bed house/mattress room next door and doing an Open University degree from her new student digs (read: home).
She still has to pass the A levels get the grades to go to university..u have to apply for them be accepted then get a conditional place grades depending..my 17 year old has a gift in music & got a level 9 in GCSEs which is A** but she still has to pass the A level. Just because maddie can supposedly sing(I beg to differ on that) doesn’t just mean u get a place at uni. Also she should be in full time education until she’s 18

I also recall Mark commenting about Di's drug use and she's also said herself that she used lot of drugs in her youth. I think she went off travelling a lot and would leave Mark with her parents, I remember he said he would wait by a window for her to show up for events such as his birthday and it was always pot luck if she'd show. Viewing the vlogs it seems she's really tried to build on their relationship but obviously Mark still has a lot of barriers he probably won't ever be able to get over
bet he exaggerates a lot of it!

I won't be paying, they probably need money for Kiki's new school bet it is private.
Nadia said it wasnt, you didn't think she'd shell out for that did you 😀

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.