Nadia Sawalha - Four different dinners and MARK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got any credible links to prove this? Like I said, open to all sides of the story.

Count yourself lucky you didn't/don't have the disease of addiction! :)
I dont need to post links, mark talks about it in practically every vlog ๐Ÿ™„
You kno nothing about my life, i just luckily kno that kids come before drugs ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think Mark takes extra long video scenes of nanny Di walking away when he says goodbye because he always thought she was abandoning him as a child. He definitely still has residual issues

Reactions: 6
Iโ€™m not fussed if they took my picture down๐Ÿ˜I havenโ€™t done anything wrong..if u donโ€™t want people to know where u live take it off google. Me & millions of other people can do the exact same thing
It's on their web site anyway for all to see.

@IMHO what was this message sent from her insta?? I must of missed that๐Ÿ˜  obviously it was vicious
Grace posted a few hours ago about a friend who was privately messaged by Nadia about sending people to Tattle or something. If you look back a couple of pages you'll see it.

I just found this Members Only Live that isn't members only ๐Ÿ˜

Anyone want to see what ยฃ1.99 gets you ๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
You kno nothing about my life, i just luckily kno that kids come before drugs ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
Well, he doesn't talk about her being a crack head so that is an extreme claim that I wanted verification about. Sorry for asking.

I agree I know nothing about your life, but you did verify that you don't suffer from the disease called addiction, and anyone who doesn't can be very grateful for that. I know I am! :)

What a waste of ยฃ1.99 see the trolls got a mention๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†& the blocking of the haters

Reactions: 3
Grace posted a few hours ago about a friend who was privately messaged by Nadia about sending people to Tattle or something. If you look back a couple of pages you'll see it.

Surely if it was public they'd get more views? I could only survive the first ten minutes. It was so yawnsville. I am sure the subs think they are getting their money's worth. All this private quality content for 50p a week. ๐Ÿ˜†

Reactions: 4
He defo has talked about di using crack in his vlogs, i think diโ€™s talked about it too, they joke about it sometimes too.

Iv not verified anything, altho iv never been a crackhead, im happy to verify that ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

yes Nanny Di did talk to M & K about the time she was tripping on magic mushrooms and shes also mentioned Heroin and she said many times she has taken lots of different types of drugs throughout her life, Mark has referred to her dealre dropping her stuff off too! and she was an alcoholic too and stopped rinking about 7 years ago. Her fizzy water hs become her new crutch

Reactions: 9
None of that makes her an "abusive crack head". Sorry. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ Didn't know Mark always told the truth, too. He's exaggerates about stuff all the time. A bit like this thread right about now. ๐Ÿ˜†

Yes, she is addicted to fizzy water. An addict often takes one addiction and replaces it with another. I live with a sober addict so I do not claim to know everything about addiction, but I do know and understand the disease more than I ever did before living with a sober addict. It's a daily struggle and I even admire Mark for managing to stay off the booze this long. He's just not very good at managing the disease because he doesn't go to group enough. I see all the signs and it's part of why he so fecking annoying. ๐Ÿ˜„

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I've given up 15 mins in
They identified that the trolls were new accounts and that there was a circle of trolls that night. Basically the trolls ganged up on them all at the one time?!? ๐Ÿ™„ What utter bullshit!
Oh and Nadia only said... why not unsubscribe? No you didn't Nadia! There was screen shots posted of her being snarky with someone.

But I gave up soon after that. Can't be arsed listening to them.

It's on their web site anyway for all to see.

They are so highly manipulative the way they use the subs full names. Like some sort of creepy cult. Ha, how come weโ€™ve got these members vlogs? Did they accidentally make them public?

Well hes talked repeatedly about the abuse hes suffered, he was neglected, hit and spoken to like shite, so yeh, thats abusive behaviour imo. Hes also repeatedly talked about his mothers drug addictions, i think shes had addictions to more or less everything, including smack and crack, sorry but i call a spade a spade ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ Glad shes cleaned up now, altho pills and sparkling water seem to be her crutches nowadays.

In other news, some of the subs burst into tears and scream when ever mark/nadia do lives/appear on tv......theyre unhinged imo ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
@IMHO
๐ŸคฃGang up on them๐Ÿคฃ
Grow up Mark & Nadia they expose themselves to nearly 91 thousand people they canโ€™t all love them!!

I know right ๐Ÿ˜‰
Like anyone has time to set up fake accts and then go, in Mark's words.. corralling a circle of trolls to then make a conservative trolling attempt... ๐Ÿ™„
Ain't nobody got time for that!!

What Mark is doing is justifying why he gets rid of the comments from anyone who doesn't lick arse! ๐Ÿ‘…

Reactions: 7
Just watched the IGTV clip they posted about phones and Maddie says that Mark goes on his when heโ€™s driving. What a complete hole. Hope he gets caught

• Wow
Reactions: 13
In the vlog the other night when they were driving looking at the school he was more interested in looking at himself in Nadias phone than keeping his eyes on the road..all sheโ€™s doing is reeling of peoples names๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿ˜ด

For someone with โ€˜body dysmorphiaโ€™ he ainโ€™t half a vain bastard. Look at his insta, all of him posing.

Reactions: 7
@Spammingyourhighway
Iโ€™ve always thought itโ€™s all for the camera & sympathy..look at me subs what a hard life Iโ€™ve had๐Ÿ˜–we all have it hard the difference is us normal middle class people donโ€™t get freebies from companies & ask for handouts from gullible desperate..mostly women that think your there friends to fund your lifestyle

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.