Nadia Sawalha - Four different dinners and MARK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s called modern day times if u don’t want to be talked about keep your information off google/YouTube. I don’t have my life on the internet..I wouldn’t want it on there!! I’ll be told next I can’t drive down the road the house is in. Were all entitled to freedom of speech

Reactions: 4
Nanny di’s place is a shithole as well, no need for all those books, absolute fire/tripping/fall hazard, no way id let my mother live like that. Im not a massive fan of di, the way she speaks to mark is awful imo. Being called an idiot all your life will damage your self esteem for sure.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who can see that Di has another side to her character. I struggle when people overlook character traits just because the person in question is over a certain age.

Reactions: 8
I'm glad I'm not the only one who can see that Di has another side to her character. I struggle when people overlook character traits just because the person in question is over a certain age.
At the end of the day, she practically abandoned her son to live with his grandparents so she could enjoy her youth

Reactions: 5
@tomtomclub that sounds just like Nadia & the way she speaks & her attitude. I would be pissed if someone sold pictures of me without my permission. Maybe Julia wants her life to be kept private unlike the wannabes plastering it all over YouTube

@Rosieposey it’s busy busy road..the other living room would’ve been where maddie has all the mattress’s what a waste as it could be a really nice room but then u have the other stairs within the room which she uses so it would never be peaceful!

The house is 6 bedrooms & worth £1,146,000
Shame they treat it like they do at over a million pound🤑
Yeah it's a big shame they dont look after it, most people these days struggle to get on the property ladder for a basic 2 up 2 down never mind 6 beds. So the mattress room is just basically another dossing room like pretty much the rest of the house 🤢

Reactions: 6
At the end of the day, she practically abandoned her son to live with his grandparents so she could enjoy her youth
Mark lived with his grandparents for a certain time, but none of us know exactly why. Having a kid so young and being a single mum was not easy on any level back then. (Not that it is now either) Many mothers were forced to give their babies up as it was so frowned upon. She's an alcoholic and suffers from depression so I doubt much of her youth was enjoyable battling addiction and being a teenager with a kid. Not sitting on anyone's side in this, just open to other sides of the story, too. :)

Last edited:
Yes, less time than Mark. I honestly cannot remember how many years....9..I think?

She was an abusive crack head, domestic violence, neglect, drugs and alcohol was marks childhood, theres no wonder he has issues.

And i dont think being young or a single mum is an excuse....iv being both and managed to not turn to drugs or alcohol.

Reactions: 6
I think there is a lot of jealousy from Nadia when it comes to Julia. Nadia has Julia to thank for her career really because when Nadia was hard up she asked Julia if she could get her on her agents books - Julia got her agent to agree to sign Nadia up, shortly afterwards Nadia got her break on Eastenders. She wasn't in it for long, I don't think her contract was renewed, her acting was pretty awful.

Does anyone know anything about Nadia’s first husband? I googled him but a picture wrongly attributed to him came up.

She was an abusive crack head, domestic violence, neglect, drugs and alcohol was marks childhood, theres no wonder he has issues.

And i dont think being young or a single mum is an excuse....iv being both and managed to not turn to drugs or alcohol.
Nanny Di on crack, whaaat?

Got any credible links to prove this? Like I said, open to all sides of the story.

Count yourself lucky you didn't/don't have the disease of addiction! :)

@Grace Kelly did you see the message sent from Nadia's Insta. I can't believe she would actually send a message to someone like that 😲

Reading down along all your posts from today there's one word that's standing out to me 😜 #shithole

Love all you guys!! 🤩
Thank God for this thread!! 😂

• Haha
I’m not fussed if they took my picture down😝I haven’t done anything wrong..if u don’t want people to know where u live take it off google. Me & millions of other people can do the exact same thing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.