Nadia Sawalha - Four different dinners and MARK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Nadia is smarter than she looks but plays dumb to make mark feel *like* hes in control.
This! 100% imo. By his own admission, and Nadia's, he has mahoosive jealousy issues (they claim he's recovered from, not sure how true that is or to what degree) that can be perceived as being controlling but in reality he's an insecurity riddled walking carcus. And whilst they admit they both fight dirty I think her tongue knows exactly where and when to cut. I would love to know the lowdown on her and her sister's estrangement as it seems this last falling out is for the long haul. How many years is it now, six or so...? Do the children of each sister also get to miss out on being cousins because that'd be mightily hypocritical of the family-commune loving Nadia if so. Unless of course her sister has stipulated that which just makes the seriousness of what happened even more intriguing.

Reactions: 8
@Scar2016 they know exactly what there doing..they probably have meetings with Michelle on how to manipulate there subs! If there stupid enough to fall for it..some of the comments they leave are really cringing & pathetic. All Mark & Nadia are in it for is the money

Reactions: 4
I think those loose women have to lie sometimes for Something to say on each show. Every day they have to come up with some bullshit on the current topic. Most of them are liars, but I think they are forced into making up tales to keep their jobs. I can imagine Nadia not thinking she’s doing anything wrong by exaggerating stories, but obviously her sister can’t speak for herself and probably feels like Nadia is tarnishing her name By doing so.

Reactions: 7
They look bigger fools for lying as people can just go on to google & get the real story. It’s like she says they never get anything gifted well that’s a lie..she gets joanie clothes sent to her as we have seen her open them. They got there hot tub given to them the daughters get shoes & make up from Millie bobby brown. They get given tickets for all these screenings. So there not the poor hard done by Mark & Nadia they make themselves out to be😠

Reactions: 9
They look bigger fools for lying as people can just go on to google & get the real story. It’s like she says they never get anything gifted well that’s a lie..she gets joanie clothes sent to her as we have seen her open them. They got there hot tub given to them the daughters get shoes & make up from Millie bobby brown. They get given tickets for all these screenings. So there not the poor hard done by Mark & Nadia they make themselves out to be😠
In one vlog out shopping she said im going to spoil my two girls because they never ask for anything and deserve a treat. I almost spat out my drink

They always seem to buy gadgets and junk that then make their house look cluttered. Nadia bought a soup making machine that stirs the soup for you, and I’ve never seen her bloody use it. Probably still in its box. U need 1 partner to keep things tidy but they both love mess and chaos.

Reactions: 6
Oh they get loads of freebies, it boils my piss when they moan that they dont! This is the thing with middle class privileged people, its all just never enough! They dont live in real world 🙄
Also i cant understand why they dont pay people to help them, they can afford it! Theres no need for the garden/house to be in the state that it is, theres no reason why nadia cant get someone in to build some closets for her room/clothes! All i can conclude is that theyre waiting for a #gifted to come along!

Reactions: 13
@Jax04 i say this all the time the supposed celebs r getting richer as they get given stuff & normal people like us get poorer! They just want there precious subs to feel sorry fo them🤮🤑if he can afford a £2000 Apple laptop then he can afford some cupboards for her shithole of a room. Couldn’t live with my clothes thrown on the floor,
I think when you can’t just go out & spend spend spend u have more respect for your stuff which they clearly don’t have. Come on Mark & Nadia get into the real world stop living behind a camera lens

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh they get loads of freebies, it boils my piss when they moan that they dont! This is the thing with middle class privileged people, its all just never enough! They dont live in real world 🙄
Also i cant understand why they dont pay people to help them, they can afford it! Theres no need for the garden/house to be in the state that it is, theres no reason why nadia cant get someone in to build some closets for her room/clothes! All i can conclude is that theyre waiting for a #gifted to come along!
Maybe they’re using it for content. They wouldn’t have green fingered hell or A click bait title about Nadia’s bedroom being a mess.

Reactions: 5
Yes, the side of the house with all the rubbish was shocking. It seemed they used it as a dumping area. I remember people advising then to hire a skip and Mark seemed really opposed to the idea for months before finally caving in. For whatever reason he doesn't seem to like spending money on the house. When they film green fingered hell I always wonder why they don't pay someone to sort it out and that way they can either maintain it or pay for someone to come in every 8 weeks in the winter to trim everything back.

What I don't understand is... even if they are too lazy and bone idle to do it... if mental health issues are the cause... whatever it may be, they could afford a cleaner, and someone to take the crap away, sort their garden... They just have no pride in anything they have, I think they love living in a shithole.
They start a job in nearly every room and never finish. For such a wealthy family they live in an utter shithole! I would be embarrassed putting my house out there. Her dressing room is a hovel, Mark's toy room is just full of crap, I dont really understand the point of GFH. They spend 20 minutes battering about plants but zero progress ever gets made. Such a bizarre family .

Reactions: 10
I’m concerned for nanny Di and her lamps on with a million books around. If she attempted to cook she’d be risking her life. We see where mark got his hoarding from. He’s a lot like nanny Di. I wonder what his father was like? Nanny Di was a teenage mother wasn’t she? She must have slept with men to Pretend she wasn’t gay

I think Nadia is smarter than she looks but plays dumb to make mark feel *like* hes in control.
Absolutely!!! How often does she say that Mark is the most intelligent person she has ever met? There is no possible way this could be even close to true. She pretends she cant pronounce words sometimes and then gives him a helpless schoolgirl look. Please! Imagine having to play to your man's ego like that. Poor Nadia.

Nanny di’s place is a shithole as well, no need for all those books, absolute fire/tripping/fall hazard, no way id let my mother live like that. Im not a massive fan of di, the way she speaks to mark is awful imo. Being called an idiot all your life will damage your self esteem for sure.

Reactions: 9
This is there house sorry it got posted twice😠
There not poor at all living in south London I live quite near & house prices are shockingly expensive I found it on google maps as they tell everybody where they live. He makes me laugh in vlogs he says oh cover up the address but google tells u where she lives🤣

This! 100% imo. By his own admission, and Nadia's, he has mahoosive jealousy issues (they claim he's recovered from, not sure how true that is or to what degree) that can be perceived as being controlling but in reality he's an insecurity riddled walking carcus. And whilst they admit they both fight dirty I think her tongue knows exactly where and when to cut. I would love to know the lowdown on her and her sister's estrangement as it seems this last falling out is for the long haul. How many years is it now, six or so...? Do the children of each sister also get to miss out on being cousins because that'd be mightily hypocritical of the family-commune loving Nadia if so. Unless of course her sister has stipulated that which just makes the seriousness of what happened even more intriguing.
I read that J & N fell out because N sold pictures of her & man childs wedding to Hello magazine which inlcuded pics of J & her then b/f without getting permission from Julia and her then boyfriend to print them. I think they made up from that but fell out again since. Julia was very vocal in her tweets a few months ago indicating that the fall outs were due to N's behaviour and that she had tried to be friendly with her and had been snubbed so not bothering anymore - ended the tweets with saying it was all crocodile tears (when N was on LS pretending to cry) and said N had destroyed their family and that she was fed up with all the lies. J got loads of support, and N never mentioned it once, they did go quiet on YT for a day or 2 but that was all, and M & K would have seen those tweets from J as they follow her on Twitter. it seems the 'sisstership' can never be restored. Dina is friends with both and J does post pics of her parents and with her sister Dina -

This is there house sorry it got posted twice😠
There not poor at all living in south London I live quite near & house prices are shockingly expensive I found it on google maps as they tell everybody where they live. He makes me laugh in vlogs he says oh cover up the address but google tells u where she lives🤣

jesus by christ thats massive!

Ha right on a bus stop! I wonder if they have another lounge/living room downstairs cos that open plan lounge, kitchen/dining room is bloody awful

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 3
@tomtomclub that sounds just like Nadia & the way she speaks & her attitude. I would be pissed if someone sold pictures of me without my permission. Maybe Julia wants her life to be kept private unlike the wannabes plastering it all over YouTube

@Rosieposey it’s busy busy road..the other living room would’ve been where maddie has all the mattress’s what a waste as it could be a really nice room but then u have the other stairs within the room which she uses so it would never be peaceful!

The house is 6 bedrooms & worth £1,146,000
Shame they treat it like they do at over a million pound🤑

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I blame Nadia’s parents for the Julia feud. I get the impression Nadia’s mother wasn’t a very tactile, motherly figure and Julia and Nadia had to compete for her affection. To be honest I think her sister was pampered being the youngest and as we know, when she was born Nadia got sent away to live with her grandparents (probably because she Was so jealous)

Just been given a warning by admin tattle for not to anything that could be interpreted as hassassment! So does that mean I’ve been reported??

I got given 1 point cos I got a warning!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.