Nadia Sawalha - Four different dinners and MARK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if that figure is true then they are making 17,910 a week !
I think he probably wants to get the YT subscibers up to 100K as they then hoy anoher level of payment from YT- and its a lot! I would imagine only a few hundred have signed up to the 1.99 but if 500 sign up thats a £1000 for doing FA!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I have never liked the way Marks treats his mum, and Nadia never cooks for her. She cooks and then hands out the plates to everyone apart from Nanny Di. She lives off onion rings or has to get up in the night to squirrel some food. Mark will pay the congestion charge and parking fees into central London but not drive his mum home.🤔

Nadia openly admits she used to be really horrible to Julia, there is a youtube video of Julia being interviewed and she starts to cry, it feels as if she is remembering all the times Nadia was horrible to her when they were growing up. Julia also has her own you tube channel about mediation.

Reactions: 7
@Suemaria No they don't have 90k paying the £1.99 I reckon they have around 150 to 200 people that signed up to it.

Some one mentioned about a lady saying she couldn't afford it, and another sub generously said she would pay it for her.
So many of their subs suffer from mental health and are now maybe stretching themselves to pay this fee so they don't feel like they've missed out.
Honestly, I loved them early days, I would check my YouTube a lot in case I missed a notification. I would even go so far as saying I was hooked... my housework started piling up, my nights got shorter as I stayed up longer catching up on their videos.
Then I started to wise up to them, some thing in my gut was telling me this isn't all genuine from them. It wasn't until I stopped watching that I realised how obsessed I'd become.
So what I'm getting at here is, thankfully I'm not on anti depressants or suffering from any form of mental illness, so I could step back and see things for what they really were and leave them too it without causing myself any harm.
There are a lot of their subs who aren't mentally strong and I truly worry for them now there's this fee added to watch them carrying on.

Reactions: 13
Their poll promotes nudity....thought that was against YT guidelines. Either way it is gross and I am SO glad I am not a member so I don't have to see Mark in just socks. 🤢🤮🤢. No doubt he will seize the opportunity to show everyone his dead toenail again.

• Sick
I have never liked the way Marks treats his mum, and Nadia never cooks for her. She cooks and then hands out the plates to everyone apart from Nanny Di. She lives off onion rings or has to get up in the night to squirrel some food. Mark will pay the congestion charge and parking fees into central London but not drive his mum home.🤔

Nadia openly admits she used to be really horrible to Julia, there is a youtube video of Julia being interviewed and she starts to cry, it feels as if she is remembering all the times Nadia was horrible to her when they were growing up. Julia also has her own you tube channel about mediation.

Yeah that was spotted by a lot of subs. There was many comments about her not cooking food for her. Nadia would say I asked, she wasn't hungry. They film everything. Even themselves in the bath fgs so why not film Nadia asking Nanny Di if she would like something and Nanny Di saying No I'm not hungry... that would stop the comments then wouldn't it. But I bet Nadia never asks.

Also in relation to the other point you made about Nadia and Julia. I remember Nadia saying in one of their Vlogs or on Loose women that she was sent away as a child to live with other relatives because of the nasty things she did to her sisters. That came from the horses mouth!

And lastly lol God when I start I could go on for ages so lastly... 😂😂😂

Someone mentioned before about Julia's YouTube channel
I went and had a look. Its a nice and relaxing channel she has.
Only 1 video posted in the last 12 months but it was a lovely one.
What really made me go WTF was the names I noticed in the comment section. Some of Nadia Sawalha off the telly "loyal" fans were also all about her sister. 😏

Reactions: 4
@Suemaria No they don't have 90k paying the £1.99 I reckon they have around 150 to 200 people that signed up to it.

Some one mentioned about a lady saying she couldn't afford it, and another sub generously said she would pay it for her.
So many of their subs suffer from mental health and are now maybe stretching themselves to pay this fee so they don't feel like they've missed out.
Honestly, I loved them early days, I would check my YouTube a lot in case I missed a notification. I would even go so far as saying I was hooked... my housework started piling up, my nights got shorter as I stayed up longer catching up on their videos.
Then I started to wise up to them, some thing in my gut was telling me this isn't all genuine from them. It wasn't until I stopped watching that I realised how obsessed I'd become.
So what I'm getting at here is, thankfully I'm not on anti depressants or suffering from any form of mental illness, so I could step back and see things for what they really were and leave them too it without causing myself any harm.
There are a lot of their subs who aren't mentally strong and I truly worry for them now there's this fee added to watch them carrying on.
yes they have a lot of very 'needy' subs who are becoming very reliant on them which is a bit of a worry as its a huge responsibility to carry or take on the burdens of so many other people when they arent qualified to do so and especially as its done online as so many boundaries are crossed about what is real and what is not

Reactions: 8
20200121_182251.jpg

Pressed it to see which way the voting was going. I wonder how happy are they to see that 25% aren't up for their antics.

Here's some more disgruntled subs commenting on the poll
It won't be long before they will be blocked by Mark

20200121_182229.jpg

Reactions: 6
Yeah that was spotted by a lot of subs. There was many comments about her not cooking food for her. Nadia would say I asked, she wasn't hungry. They film everything. Even themselves in the bath fgs so why not film Nadia asking Nanny Di if she would like something and Nanny Di saying No I'm not hungry... that would stop the comments then wouldn't it. But I bet Nadia never asks.

Also in relation to the other point you made about Nadia and Julia. I remember Nadia saying in one of their Vlogs or on Loose women that she was sent away as a child to live with other relatives because of the nasty things she did to her sisters. That came from the horses mouth!

And lastly lol God when I start I could go on for ages so lastly... 😂😂😂
omeone mentioned before about Julia's YouTube channel
I went and had a look. Its a nice and relaxing channel she has.
Only 1 video posted in the last 12 months but it was a lovely one.
What really made me go WTF was the names I noticed in the comment section. Some of Nadia Sawalha off the telly "loyal" fans were also all about her sister. 😏
Yes Julia took to twitter afer the LS show, when Nadia 'got upset' talking about their 'relationship' Julia blamed N for all the family fall out and for destroying their family and crying crocodile tears. of course no word from N&M on the subject they did go quiet for a day or 2 though but never mentioned it!

Last edited:
They clearly didn't anticipate the sign up be so slow and low which is why they are so desperate they will pimp Mark and his dad bod just to get those last few desperados that haven't signed up yet.

• Sad
I noticed that Dog House media Michelle has been all over their instagram recently, they are obviously trying to ramp up those subs to 100k with her help. What I find odd is that they claim to have body dysphoria but they always seem to need to get their kit off.

• Haha
I noticed that Dog House media Michelle has been all over their instagram recently, they are obviously trying to ramp up those subs to 100k with her help. What I find odd is that they claim to have body dysphoria but they always seem to need to get their kit off.
they will do anything for attention, as Mark says Nadia is an entertainer and he is a closet entertainer !!!!:rolleyes::sleep::LOL:

Reactions: 3
Having read the comments I obviously had to check out Mark's vlog. Did he do this on the advice of their social media advisor I wonder? I'm surprised it hasn't been flagged on YT. I don't know what to make of it because I have seen them act in such a muniplitive way all too often now that I can't see past that anymore. He must be incredibly draining to live with and it must have such a huge detrimental affect on his girls. I noticed that the viewing numbers look low considering the subs they have, I think people are checking out and is it any wonder?

Like you say there are people mentioning their well being and mental health issues on their page, they actively encourage people to write very personal things about themselves on their comment section just so they can benefit from the engagement/traffic to their site. It feels so calculated and wrong that they are using people like this - encouraging people who also have addictions to pay for their membership is also worrying because they know once these people are hooked they will be so addicted and emotionally invested they will pay anything. Surely ITV/Loose Women should investigate what Nadia is doing because she represents them and this looks awful.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Their poll promotes nudity....thought that was against YT guidelines. Either way it is gross and I am SO glad I am not a member so I don't have to see Mark in just socks. 🤢🤮🤢. No doubt he will seize the opportunity to show everyone his dead toenail again.
He has a much inflated opinion of himself doesnt he? He's a grotty little spotty faced, sweaty letch!!

• Haha
Some info about nadia’s feud with sis: ‘
Loose Women star Nadia gave some insight into the deep rooted nature of their feud during her ITV show on Monday, revealing that her mother sent her away after having her younger sister Julia.

'My mum got pregnant with Julia and I was so excited as there are four years between Julia and I, and my mum then had her and freaked out so sent me away to my grandmother's,' Nadia explained.

^ Funny how Nadia is always the ‘normal’ one who dissects Mark’s tragic childhood, but looks like her mum abandoned her as a small child which is just as traumatic as Mark’s abandonment from nanny Di. I do believe when there’s a feud between sisters, it’s usually down to the care giver for making them compete for affection. Nadia’s mum, she said herself, isn’t a very affectionate person, and in some vlogs it seems like Nadia is desperate for her attention and she’s quite cold. So, I blame the mother for the sister’s feud. No mother gives their child up for years at a time. No wonder Nadia was jealous of her sister coming along and stealing the limited affection her mother could give. Looks like Mark and Nadia’s attention seeking is down to both of them not getting the validation, love and security as children, so they seek in constantly externally.

^ Funny how Nadia is always the ‘normal’ one who dissects Mark’s tragic childhood, but looks like her mum abandoned her as a small child which is just as traumatic as Mark’s abandonment from nanny Di. I do believe when there’s a feud between sisters, it’s usually down to the care giver for making them compete for affection. Nadia’s mum, she said herself, isn’t a very affectionate person, and in some vlogs it seems like Nadia is desperate for her attention and she’s quite cold. So, I blame the mother for the sister’s feud. No mother gives their child up for years at a time. No wonder Nadia was jealous of her sister coming along and stealing the limited affection her mother could give. Looks like Mark and Nadia’s attention seeking is down to both of them not getting the validation, love and security as children, so they seek in constantly externally.
Yes it seems N has always been very jealous of Julia and theyve fallen out many times, Julia got a lotof support when she revealed this on twitter a few months ago following the LS show, Julia said she had enough of the lies and crocodile tears and it was time for her to put her side of the story out there rather than N making out it wasnt her fault. N must have been very attention seeking as a child hence the jealousy of a new sibling

Reactions: 3
They focus on so much negativity. All the How to Stay Married videos of them over analysing their marriage. So many people comment that they are over thinking things. I used to find them draining to watch. They sit there and relentlessly disect everything in their relationship over and over. Not healthy at all. I used to watch sometimes and actually feel sorry for Nadia because I think he brings her down and emotionally abuses her. He loves to talk about himself and shows huge traits of a conversational narcissist.

Last edited:
Looking through Nadia’s insta and she’s obsessed with her weight and putting throwback pictures of when she looked slimmer. I thought the charity trek with breast cancer survivors that have had mastectomies, hair loss, and decreased their life span would have shaken her up to appreciating the body she has. It’s a never ending cycle that takes over her life. She loves food, then feels guilty when she’s not a twig. You can’t have it both ways.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.