Nadia Sawalha - Four different dinners and MARK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It says on Google her net worth is £4 million. We all know how spot on Google is lol but even half that is still a lot of money.
She spoke before about their house. It came up for sale when she had started in Eastenders and as her mother lived next door it made sense to buy it.
They never renovated it or anything. She went on Big Brother to pay for her kitchen renovation. That she admitted to herself in a live watchalong of BB with Kaye a couple of years ago.

The thing I find most laughable about them being on YT he trys to hide where they live. He has filmed out the front of the house. But never says what part of Croydon they live in. They say oh we must do a PO Box because we can't have things delivered here at our home address.
Yet you look on his web site for The Dog House Media under contact us and you'll see a Google map pinpointing their home address!!
Change it to satellite view, zoom in to street view and you can get a full 360° view of every thing 😏
For someone as "intelligent" as him he's slipped up big time here if he's trying to keep his address private!
they have also shown the front of the house many times; especially when he was tidying the front and had he skip on the drive! All that mess they had in the garden -they are unbelievable,its like they just throw stuff out into the garden rather than putting in to bins - very odd behaviour

Reactions: 6
Good luck to them with a PO Box, they are probably hoping from some nice free things but can you imagine the amount of tat they will be sent from some of the subs who now believe they are friends, all adding to their clutter and hoarding.

Reactions: 12
Nadia is a very average home cook, none of her 'recipes' entice me to cook them, she also steals ideas from other food bloggers
She always makes stuff wrong or it turns out crap and shes rubbish at explaining what shes doing that's if Mark can shut up long enough!

Honestly Mark acts like a 10 year old boy trying to be funny, pulling faces, shouting and making rude comments, what normal man insults his 70 year old mother every 5 mins and I wish he'd bloody shut up about the dogs oesophagus'. ! Nadia always looks like she needs a bloody good wash as well, leaving her studio make up on for days and dont get me started on those bloody eyelashes!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Maddie appears very self opinionated and can be very nasty to Nadia, Kiki and Nanny Di. Marks exercise is unpleasant because of the amount of sweat he drips all over the kitchen and doesn't clean up :sick: - he doesn't shower or get changed afterwards as we see from the vlogs...."a few hours later" still in same clothes and Kiki has even said this!
urggggg just so gross

Reactions: 5
@Suemaria very true, when I used to originally watch them when it was just Kaye and Nadia - Nadia would try to explain how she was cooking something and sometimes I'd ask during their live if Mark could please show us the actual dish Nadia was cooking because all too often she'd be trying to explain what to do but he just couldn't help himself by getting in the shot or waving his filthy finger nailed hands everywhere.

Reactions: 14
Wow those comments on his instagram - showing his true narcissistic colours there. I read his profile....Youtuber, podcaster, producer
What has he even produced? A cheesy put together holiday show with Nadia 12 years ago? He spouts on so much about his alcoholism recovery (which he reminds us about in every vlog followed by a made up story about yet another made up exgirlfriend) that I doubt anyone in the industry would touch him with a barge pole, hence why he now has to try a forge a career using his z list wife. He has to actively remind/tell people who she is by saying "Nadia Sawalha off the telly" every five seconds.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Wow those comments on his instagram - showing his true narcissistic colours there. I read his profile....Youtuber, podcaster, producer
What has he even produced? A cheesy put together holiday show with Nadia 12 years ago? He spouts on so much about his alcoholism recovery (which he reminds us about in every vlog followed by a made up story about yet another made up exgirlfriend) that I doubt anyone in the industry would touch him with a barge pole, hence why he now has to try a forge a career using his z list wife. He has to actively remind/tell people who she is by saying "Nadia Sawalha off the telly" every five seconds.
He's also done a few shows with Nigel Slater...

@Grace Kelly His response to them really does show how conceited and egocentric he really is.
Why do you think he kept asking for them to accept his follow? I wonder what he was thinking when he asked that 🤔

@Notsotypical He's CV would make for a quick read when it comes to paid employment 😏 Under hobbies he could write a book! 🙄

I recall them talking about Nigel declining their last offer to direct shows. Wonder what happened there?

So Poor Mark is feeling anxious and numb after his experience with a disgruntled ex sub - that he calls a troll - on his latest video from the car.
He asks why he fed them, he asks why did I do that?
Well I'll tell you why....
Firstly from this video he wants the adoration from his subs to feed the overinflated sense of self worth he has!
Secondly, and I've been thinking about this today, because I couldn't understand why he wanted that person to accept his follow on Instagram. But I think Mark took the bait last night from that ex sub and ran with it because he wanted to justify this £1.99 charge from people who live month to month. He wanted to make them look like idiots and like angry trolls.
Where in fact Mark was the one who came off the worst from it. His narcissistic personality came through and he wasn't happy the ex sub got the better of him.

They have to get this video out there today, to talk about the emotional turmoil they are going through to gain more sympathy from subs and they are thinking with any luck their paid membership numbers will go up too!

Good on that ex sub for getting to him!
I'm glad someone got to call him out, for as long as it lasted.. before he done the usual and block them.

Reactions: 10
So Poor Mark is feeling anxious and numb after his experience with a disgruntled ex sub - that he calls a troll - on his latest video from the car.
He asks why he fed them, he asks why did I do that?
Well I'll tell you why....
Firstly from this video he wants the adoration from his subs to feed the overinflated sense of self worth he has!
Secondly, and I've been thinking about this today, because I couldn't understand why he wanted that person to accept his follow on Instagram. But I think Mark took the bait last night from that ex sub and ran with it because he wanted to justify this £1.99 charge from people who live month to month. He wanted to make them look like idiots and like angry trolls.
Where in fact Mark was the one who came off the worst from it. His narcissistic personality came through and he wasn't happy the ex sub got the better of him.

They have to get this video out there today, to talk about the emotional turmoil they are going through to gain more sympathy from subs and they are thinking with any luck their paid membership numbers will go up too!

Good on that ex sub for getting to him!
I'm glad someone got to call him out, for as long as it lasted.. before he done the usual and block them.
God what a drama he has turned it into!

@tomtomclub Uh huh anything to get the adoration from his "loyal" subs
Yep. His video comments are exactly what he wanted. All arse kissing. Anything less is a troll. I don't think Mark's stupid man, but if my husband behaved like Mark does, it would not go well in my house! So damn needy. Why doesn't he just go to a meeting and deal with his issues like an adult?

Reactions: 4
I think he has been reading here, doesn't like reading what people really think. People have called him out on his greedy underhand and muniplitive behaviour and he is now seething with anger about it. They don't give a s**t about their subs, who is he kidding.

Reactions: 7
@pleasesavenannydi I am LOVING your name 😍😁
Poor 70 year old woman sleeping on a pile of mattresses 😡
Maybe the fee the subs are paying now will go towards a new bed for her 😏

• Sad
Reactions: 9
It’s not like they’re short of money, she’s just done a TV cookery show so I don’t see how they suddenly need the money. Mark said in the latest video he’s just come back from work 🤣 doing what exactly. I remember he said he plays the stock market 🙄 does he consider that work, so he’s not in need of money then. Plus they run lots of ads on all their videos so they don’t need the £1.99. Of course the change of name of the channel will have been his idea, with his ego he just had to get his surname in there. 🙄

What I find really immoral is the fact you've got subs commenting that they can't afford it becasuse they have just lost their jobs etc and you've then got others offering to pay for them and all the while Nadia and Mark just say thanks for the support.....I mean really? And we all know that membership is low to lure them in....once they get greedier and they will, it will rise and these subs will feel even worse. Does he think about that? Where's the duty of care? If they know so much about mental health, they would think about this all a lot more carefully. £2 is nothing to me but I appreciate others suffer hardship, these two however; are so far removed from the real world now because they are seeing it all through pound signs. They are constantly lying to their subs claiming they dont get anything from these vlogs, their podcasts are now sponsored by Google for a start. I find them very cloak and dagger.

Reactions: 11
@pleasesavenannydi I am LOVING your name 😍😁
Poor 70 year old woman sleeping on a pile of mattresses 😡
Maybe the fee the subs are paying now will go towards a new bed for her 😏
Thanks, @IMHO 😁
And I completely agree. It's shocking, the state of all of their rooms. Is it true that they've lived in this house for 16+ years? Nothing is decorated. Everything looks like it's been furnished by collecting crap from the side of the road. And it's Nanny Di that I feel for the most. Love Dina and how she can take care of herself. I am sure she sees it all for exactly what it is. But unfortunately we won't get to hear her honest opinion... unless we can get her to join us here somehow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.