Nadia Sawalha - Four different dinners and MARK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I seriously question why Mark vlogs if everything is so stressful for him. Try doing a real day's work like other people! What I found very telling was after he'd posted that woe me vlog he was shortly afterwards making a massive prat of himself on Nadia's live and Nadia continued to beg for others to join - as they only needed 39 people to make it to 90k. Maddie invisible to her parents, sat on her phone in the corner probably dying inside about the fact her parents are on social media begging for £1.99.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I seriously question why Mark vlogs if everything is so stressful for him. Try doing a real day's work like other people! What I found very telling was after he'd posted that woe me vlog he was shortly afterwards making a massive prat of himself on Nadia's live and Nadia continued to beg for others to join - as they only needed 39 people to make it to 90k. Maddie invisible to her parents, sat on her phone in the corner probably dying inside about the fact her parents are on social media begging for £1.99.
I used to watch them and liked the fact they didn't " sell" their kids.However now they've started to plug/vlog /flog Maddie at every opportunity ,and seem to have lost respect for Kiki s requests not to be in all.their vlogs,my opinion has vastly changed.
Also I can't believe some of the films they let her watch!She's only just 12 fgs!! I'm sure they forget this.I was most perterbed.seeing her hysterical reaction to the "It chapter 2" movie, when she fled out of the room .If she'd have been my child ,shed.never have seen it.They seem to treat her as if she was the same age as her sister.
Another thing ,regarding their in ome.I watched a.live over Xmas.and somebody asked.if they were "rich",to which Mark responded " Hmm ,well ,we're comfortable '.ok so in that case why are you pushing your subscriber s to pay for your videos?? Think.They wil! Definitely push their luck with this ,especially as the so called "extras" are all viewers ideas anyway.

Reactions: 7
Did any of you find it insulting in Nadia’s cooking show when she said ‘wife to mad mark?’ the guy has manic depression/bipolar and she’s calling him mad.

Reactions: 3
I’m sorry but if nanny Di was my mum I’d take her door to door,no dropping off at train station just to do that ridiculous sad music. Makes me wonder if they’d see her as much if it weren’t for the vlogs because people really like nanny Di.

Reactions: 10
@Spammingyourhighway If he was my husband I'd be calling him a lot worse. He's manic behaviour has got worse and worse in the past year or more. Like someone above said, why does he do it if he can't handle it?
He's addicted to the adoration from the desperate housewives who "love him"

Reactions: 6
@Spammingyourhighway If he was my husband I'd be calling him a lot worse. He's manic behaviour has got worse and worse in the past year or more. Like someone above said, why does he do it if he can't handle it?
He's addicted to the adoration from the desperate housewives who "love him"
Nadia said he is a workaholic that burns himself out which I think could be a symptom of the mania

What exactly does Nadia do as a job? I know loose women a couple of days a week and that cooking show for a couple of weeks but regularly lw can’t be bringing in much. The other loose women seem to have radio shows or work for papers or something but Nadia?
Plus I can’t imagine sitting around scratching your arse and playing your tiny violin brings in much for Mark.
Saying that I’m sure they’re better off than a lot of the people they’re begging for £2 but I don’t know how!

Reactions: 5
Nadia talking about Julia, ‘She’s as nutty as a fruitcake,” says Nadia of her famous sibling (pictured with her above). “She has been vegetarian for 10 years now and raw for three. The only time she’ll eat anything cooked is Christmas Day when she allows herself roast potatoes and roast parsnips. She starts talking about it at Easter.”

Reactions: 1
They must be short on paid subs because now he's getting his bod out for the ladies. I don't know about anyone else, but how insulting is this to women? That they have to 'tease' their housewife subs into becoming paying members so they can get an exclusive glimpse of 'hot Mark' 🙄 and fantasize about him just being in his socks. It's utterly pathetic and no wonder Kaye spends no time there anymore.

IMG_2012.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
What exactly does Nadia do as a job? I know loose women a couple of days a week and that cooking show for a couple of weeks but regularly lw can’t be bringing in much. The other loose women seem to have radio shows or work for papers or something but Nadia?
Plus I can’t imagine sitting around scratching your arse and playing your tiny violin brings in much for Mark.
Saying that I’m sure they’re better off than a lot of the people they’re begging for £2 but I don’t know how!
I read an article once, which I’m trying to find but can’t, which talked about how Nadia manages her finances. It said her and Mark don’t have a pension but have invested in property I think or shares. I suppose their adding the revenue for the sub membership to the pension fund also. Their house is worth millions and they brought it relatively cheap, so their daughters are set for life. Funny how they promote home schooling knowing most children would never have the privilege of being a celebrity daughter, inheriting property in London and having their producer dad take them to films every day. Those girls can do whatever they like in the arts world. I don’t think they’ve ever learnt science, maths... it seems to be only books and films that Mark can help them with.

Nadia talking about Julia, ‘She’s as nutty as a fruitcake,” says Nadia of her famous sibling (pictured with her above). “She has been vegetarian for 10 years now and raw for three. The only time she’ll eat anything cooked is Christmas Day when she allows herself roast potatoes and roast parsnips. She starts talking about it at Easter.”
Julia was busy tweeting about her parents not having any power close to Christmas. Didn't hear a peep about it on Nadia's channel!

• Wow
One more thing I have to get off my chest is the way Mark always brings up Nanny Di’s sexuality, specifically when he’s talking about his traumatic childhood, as if nanny Di’s sexuality was one of the causes of his depression. He brings it up all the time as if he was hard done by for having to put up with nanny Di and her string of girlfriends. He also said on a live as a ’joke’ that nanny Di would be called ’the lezzer’ if she was ever in the chase. He brings it up to mock, to make himself look quirky or unique by having a gay mum or includes it in one of his hard dine by tales.

Julia was busy tweeting about her parents not having any power close to Christmas. Didn't hear a peep about it on Nadia's channel!
That was 2 and 3 days ago she must be staying with them hence why they haven't featured on the vlogs recently.

Reactions: 2
That was 2 and 3 days ago she must be staying with them hence why they haven't featured on the vlogs recently.
She was tweeting about it before Christmas too hence why I pointed out that it wasn't mentioned once by Nadia on their twice daily vlogmas vlogs.

Last edited:
Those girls can do whatever they like in the arts world. I don’t think they’ve ever learnt science, maths... it seems to be only books and films that Mark can help them with.
Didn’t Nadia once say on loose women that homeschooling is ok because ‘my girls were never going to doctors’ or something like that. Way to put down your kids intelligence and wrongly brand homeschool as the ‘artsy’ path for children in one go. Most kids won’t grow up to be doctors, that doesn’t mean they shouldn’t be given a well rounded education.

What! 90k have subscribed @1.99!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
They are getting seriously desperate. I can't see what any women would see in him - his personal hygiene is off putting for a start. Their house is probably worth just over a million it's in a really undesirable area of South London on a very busy road.

They must be short on paid subs because now he's getting his bod out for the ladies. I don't know about anyone else, but how insulting is this to women? That they have to 'tease' their housewife subs into becoming paying members so they can get an exclusive glimpse of 'hot Mark' 🙄 and fantasize about him just being in his socks. It's utterly pathetic and no wonder Kaye spends no time there anymore.

View attachment 74419
Of course Mark had no idea about this...

• Haha
@Suemaria - No. They have 90k followers but last week introduced a paid members only section to their channel and received some backlash for it because they are claiming it is the only way they earn from their channel....which is a lie.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.