Nadia Sawalha - Four different dinners and MARK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the weekend vlog in the short car clip Mark mentions Maddie was at an audition about 10 times and Nadia and him coo over how the director said she'll be perfect for the part and they really hope she gets it. Probably a pre set up scenario by the sound of it.

Reactions: 8
I feel sorry for Kiki because Mark seems to value Maddie’s opinion more when they do film reviews, and Kiki seems to lack confidence when she speaks. It’s not her fault she’s too young to understand these films.

Reactions: 11
I was watching a programme on mental health on channel 4 in the uk. A girl reminded me of Kiki, and had bursts of extreme anxiety which overloaded Similar to In the vlogs when kiki got a puppy, or when Kiki thought she was dying of spicey noodle challenge. In the doc it turned out the girl had autistic spectrum disorder. I wonder if this is what kiki has. It seems like Maddie could have coped in school but Kiki would have found it difficult, and because she’s homeschooled her symptoms are less noticeable By the parents. Her obsession with stranger things is beyond typical. I’m not an expert, it’s just a theory.
I don’t like to diagnose other children’s special needs nor am I saying she has autism.. but as a mum of two boys and a wife with autism I have wondered it, there are many similarities & traits in my opinion. Not that it matters in the least but obviously a diagnosis can open doors for help etc.

Reactions: 4
don't think Kiki has autism at all, imo it's probably a case of being the classic second born, all the attention and praise reaped on the first born that they are trying to push to be the next amy winehouse. With how chaotic that house is with all the egos and mess can you blame her being obsessed with a tv show? it's probably the poor girls only escape !

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I feel sorry for Kiki because Mark seems to value Maddie’s opinion more when they do film reviews, and Kiki seems to lack confidence when she speaks. It’s not her fault she’s too young to understand these films.

Ages ago Mark started to p!$$ me off big time in their trailer reviews/film reviews when he ALWAYS agreed with Maddie.
So first they play the trailer then Mark's first words are... So what do we think of *whichever lead actor/actress is in that film*

Maddie says... Don't like them
Mark says... No I'm not a fan either

Maddie says... I love them
Mark says... Yes I do too

He ALWAYS asks her opinion first so he can go along with her and you could see he might have laughed all the way through the trailer but because she don't like it, he has to side with her.
He will never disagree with her 🙄

Reactions: 9
I think Kiki comes across as very sweet but she's been forced to grow up too quickly and having parents who are constantly doing lives on instagram and youtube must be difficult. I'm surprised at Mark because he talks about his childhood all the time and how things affected him but doesn't seem to see things which could be damaging to his own kids. When the girls are older they will look back and remember their parents obsession with social media and will probably remind them all the time just as Mark reminds Nanny Di of her faults as a parent.

Reactions: 10
I never watch their reviews, I find them really boring. They get paid to watch some of the movies along with invites to screenings and the ones I have watched I usually disagree with their review. They hate most of the movies they see. I remember their Bad Boys movie review - they had never even heard of the first movie and their review received a lot of negative comments disagreeing with everything they'd said. Their reviews are always full of spoilers too which is really annoying. With the overload of reviews posted I find it all obsessive and screams of desperation on Mark's part.

Reactions: 6
I had to go back and see how he ended it! It immediately cut to 'the next day' so there was no commentary on such an idiotic statement.

@Grace Kelly, I truly hope that he is going to AA meetings, but omg if he is, then I really don't think they're helping him
God knows where he goes, but I certainy dont think he is working, he would consider 'working' as going to see a film, or the library. If he had some sort of proper job he wouldnt stop going on about it, so I really dont think he works, other than edit the vlog, which he goes on and on and on and on and on about........... yawn

Did Mark come from a rich family? How come he can afford to live in London? I know nanny Di was a librarian. Omalways get the impression money was never an issue with him, and he could work freelance part Time

Reactions: 2
don't think Kiki has autism at all, imo it's probably a case of being the classic second born, all the attention and praise reaped on the first born that they are trying to push to be the next amy winehouse. With how chaotic that house is with all the egos and mess can you blame her being obsessed with a tv show? it's probably the poor girls only escape !
I agree - shes just a lot more sensitive and less confident-

Reactions: 6
If I remember correctly Nadia said in a vlog couple of years ago she bought their house before she had met him. She kind of hinted her wage packet from 2 years in Eastenders was huge enough to buy it outright. But look at the state of the house. It was probably a wreck when she bought it in the late 90s and got it cheap.

Ages ago Mark started to p!$$ me off big time in their trailer reviews/film reviews when he ALWAYS agreed with Maddie.
So first they play the trailer then Mark's first words are... So what do we think of *whichever lead actor/actress is in that film*

Maddie says... Don't like them
Mark says... No I'm not a fan either

Maddie says... I love them
Mark says... Yes I do too

He ALWAYS asks her opinion first so he can go along with her and you could see he might have laughed all the way through the trailer but because she don't like it, he has to side with her.
He will never disagree with her 🙄
Him and Maddie can do no wrong in each others eyes, very sickly to watch!

Did Mark come from a rich family? How come he can afford to live in London? I know nanny Di was a librarian. Omalways get the impression money was never an issue with him, and he could work freelance part Time
Well nanny di only lives in a flat in a rough area and Mark obviously just married Nadia and moved in with her

Reactions: 5
He worked in the TV and film industry in the 90s which was good money back then. I sure he drank a lot of it away but he also had two other kids to pay for. I'm sure that made Nadia VERY attractive. I am not saying she isn't in her own right, but she has said several times that if she had not got pregnant they probably wouldn't be together anymore. I'm sure she wasn't looking for a duck boy, but she ended up with one in all senses.

Between their drinking and drug use they surely squandered every penny they made.
According to him, he had countless women, he probably fathered more then just 2 children before Nadia.

Reactions: 5
That may be true, but it is also completely plausible she is on the spectrum, a lot of how she behaves & the traits she shows go further than just being the second born & in a chaotic house. (Infact it’s ridiculous to put it down to that!! 🙄 ) I’m not an expert but have my own experiences with my family being on the spectrum & having also worked with autistic children but my wife is a psychologist as well as being autistic so has lots of experience & knowledge. Like I’ve said before I’m not in the business of telling other people what their children do/don’t have but it’s likely in both mine & my wife’s opinion, (there may of course be other causes, of course) I guess if you know what you’re looking for then you can see what others can’t 🤷🏼‍♀️

I never watch their reviews, I find them really boring. They get paid to watch some of the movies along with invites to screenings and the ones I have watched I usually disagree with their review. They hate most of the movies they see. I remember their Bad Boys movie review - they had never even heard of the first movie and their review received a lot of negative comments disagreeing with everything they'd said. Their reviews are always full of spoilers too which is really annoying. With the overload of reviews posted I find it all obsessive and screams of desperation on Mark's part.
This exactly. I know taste is subjective, but Mark presents himself as some sort of movie authority with clout which he’s simply not. Their adoration for A Star is Born was ridiculous. I thought it was dreadful and totally parodied addiction, yet they “sold” it as a realistic depiction of addiction. No credibility whatsoever.

This exactly. I know taste is subjective, but Mark presents himself as some sort of movie authority with clout which he’s simply not. Their adoration for A Star is Born was ridiculous. I thought it was dreadful and totally parodied addiction, yet they “sold” it as a realistic depiction of addiction. No credibility whatsoever.
I so agree with you! They have no more credentials to review films than I do, but they think that their 'insight' is deep and thoughtful. I never really watched any of their reviews because of the way they dismissed some fantastic movies. And yes, their belief that ASIB should have won every award going totally put me off.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.