Nadia Sawalha - Four different dinners and MARK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maddie appears very self opinionated and can be very nasty to Nadia, Kiki and Nanny Di. Marks exercise is unpleasant because of the amount of sweat he drips all over the kitchen and doesn't clean up :sick: - he doesn't shower or get changed afterwards as we see from the vlogs...."a few hours later" still in same clothes and Kiki has even said this!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
@Sabbie yes it has stirred up the people who have kept quite for this long. I for one am delighted this thread exists where we can say what we want without being blocked by them. You are so right too about their content. They wouldn't need to fight with "trolls" as they call them, on Insta if they were doing it right.

Reactions: 3
this is exactly what happened to hannah maggs! she had a lovely little channel all about makeup, skincare and having a baby etc ..... and her idiot of a husband wanted a slice of the pie and now their channel is a hipster infused wankfest all about how great he and his editing skills are! i don't care if they're charging people for one show a week but.... don't then con your viewers into thinking you're getting nothing from this.. the paid podcast , their eldest getting spotify views, the sponsorships, the rotten tomatoes thing (like many people have said)
- if say 5000 of their sub count pay the 1.99 - they are then making £9,950 a week ! or 19,900 a year tax free!
people will wise up surely?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
@won't_be_dupped there's been many many many times Nadia has turned away from him telling him he smells 🤮 there was one video last year where head lice was mentioned and Marks hair looked like it had treatment on it, wet but not wet look.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Their argument about creating free content "for months" just doesn't wash because doesn't EVERY youtuber create free content? Yes, many of them are sponsored for x or z but many of them are simply putting out content and hoping for views and clicks from their subs. Nobody has asked them to run a family YT channel. They haven't been commissioned to do this. Bring back Kaye! We don't need to see you pulling faces with your sideways cap. We don't need to hear yet another sad little sexual innuendo. We don't need to see you sweat. We don't need to see you poke your camera in poor Toffee's crate. You called Toffee a "pain in the arse". She's a "pain in the arse" because she lives in a crazy household who won't address or respect her stresses. YOU are the pain in the arse, MARK! Cue Mark shoving the camera in the crate this week just to show us he reads here. Doesn't wind me up, it winds your poor dog up, cretin.

I understand Maddie is going through a not-liking-her-mum-very-much stage (I did at that age too) but they REALLY should not be showing any of that on YT. The filthy looks, backchat, and sarcastic laughing at Nadia and Nanny Di are really not okay. Still, she's learned it all from her sweet dad. :rolleyes: Mads doesn't realize it yet, but it's extremely unfair on her, and although they think she's an adult she really isn't and she has no idea how she is being portrayed on some of their vlogs.

Another character I love in their vlogs is DINA! You can totally tell that Mark is 100% intimidated by her. :LOL: She does not take any tit, and does not take sides as she still spends time with their sister Julia. :love:

SO glad you are back, IMHO! 😉 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Mark is 50 this year and well, it is embarrassing to watch him run around his kitchen all day talking to himself about himself all day. What does he do exactly? No one REALLY knows. His instagram profile is laughable, he lists himself as YouTuber, Podcaster, but it should read Youtube charlatan.

From what I've seen of Dina I like her. Her other sister Julia who doesn't speak to Nadia has a wellbeing/serenity YT channel, she posts infrequently but when she does upload it is obvious that Nadia watches them because she'll suddenly be back into wellbeing/mindfulness and yoga.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
@won't_be_dupped 100% agree

Her songs give me ear ache 😬 She plays the same 3 cords on the guitar on all of them 🙄 I think She's trying to be the British Billy Eilish and OMG is she so far off! She is drinking and smoking for as long as I've been watching. Mark talks to her about drugs like it's the thing to do. I won't be surprised if she ends up with an addiction like her parents.
I didn’t know she drinks and smokes, she’s only 16 ffs, I bet she smokes pot, I remember one of her awful songs which I think was about an ex and she sang about him doing drugs so he was probably older than her. I think they think if they just give her loads of freedom, she won’t become an addict. But addiction runs in families and with her miserable temperament she’ll probably end up depressed like her dad.

Reactions: 6
Screenshot_2020-01-19 ANSWERING YOUR QUESTIONS ABOUT SEX Q A.png

Anyone notice this one gets a ton of views and they didn't even compile it themselves? If you want to watch it, give the person who made the vid the views. Will they pay them for all that hard work editing and creating content? I highly doubt it!

@Tea&Toast When Mark discussed his anti depressant medication in a vlog he mentioned that Maddie was also on medication for depression - they both talked about it in the kitchen. Both girls have depression and anxiety, I think that is so sad at that age and it can't be easy having to be guilt tripped in partaking in all your dads interests because he has no one else to do them with.

Reactions: 5
JESUS Maddie is already on antidepressants at her age! And they let her smoke and drink when she has depression 🙄 that means she’ll probably be on antidepressants for the rest of her life.

I can’t watch that MARK! video the sound of Nadia blasting out his name over the slightest little thing is SO annoying, she sounds like a market stall chav. Don’t get me wrong Mark is annoying and he’s ruined the channel by making it all about him and his tedious attempts at jokes, but I often feel she shouts at him for no real reason. I do think Mark is a bit of a perv with the things he says and does and I used to wonder sometimes about his interest in Maddie’s friends.

I just watched their live about Prince Harry yet more arse licking of the Royals. 🙄 I cant believe they actually said they love the queen and her miserable old git car crash husband. The way Nadia reacts in such a melodramatic way to Royal news like they were members of her own family, it just makes me wanna 🤢🤮

@Sabbie Awh thank you 🤗 I had them forgotten about until they appeared in my suggestions 😂 of course me being nosey I had to go look 🤣

I find it so intresting that we all (mostly) feel the same about them (Mark and Nadia) nowadays after all (mostly) of us starting out loving them so much. I would have been the sub that defended them to others before.

So now that we are seeing them for what they really are and want to voice our feelings about this, we are called trolls, bitter, angry, sad, lonely etc etc
When in fact, and I can only speak for myself here really, I'm quite happy with my life as it is, I'm a mother, wife, daughter, sister, aunt who loves and supports my family with every breath I take. I'm far from a troll. I can get angry when the washing is left on the floor beside the laundry basket instead of inside it though 🙄🤣
I do however say it as I see it, that does not make me an angry lonely troll. I have an opinion on things, which is something Nadia and Mark forget and even more importantly it's something they have too, on a constant basis, via their YouTube channel and Social Media!
I mean listen, he even alluded to Harry smoking pot right at the end of their last live! Nadia of course says... you can't say that... we could get sued! Mark backtracked then of course.

For the sake of full disclosure I must say I was informed about this video first and then went to the end of the video to see for myself because I can't be arsed watching anything they put out 😏 😂

Soz.. I got side tracked 😏

My point here is simply..

We can't ALL be wrong!!

Reactions: 9
I totally agree with you. There's things she watches I wouldn't allow my 14 year old to watch. They have been referring to her as a teen since the beginning, when she was only 10.
I think she's trying to be the British kris Jenner with them. Pimping them out.

Reactions: 7
He hasn't deleted these replies under his latest Instagram post...it goes on and on 😯View attachment 73834
Have these replies been deleted now? cant seem to find them

@won't_be_dupped there's been many many many times Nadia has turned away from him telling him he smells 🤮 there was one video last year where head lice was mentioned and Marks hair looked like it had treatment on it, wet but not wet look.
they really are the laziest grubby slobs, they arell look like they need a good wash

They have a cheek calling people trolls purely for calling them out on their deceit. Let's not forget people were deleted/muted purely for asking why they were being charged and some for even daring to ask why they couldn't get on their live feed after they'd paid the 1.99. Knowing full well that some of these people wouldn't be able to watch on an Ipad. They didn't inform them of that little detail or offer them a refund when subs notified them....Mark and Nadia just replied "how annoying!" They may only see it as a £1.99 monthly subscription but time and time again I have read comments from subs to say that they couldn't really afford it as every penny is accounted for or that they live hand to mouth and struggle but would still pay them.

It is disgusting, Nadia is a millionaire in her own right but they are taking from people who think these two are now their friends or online family. I would never pay them on principle and I find it really alarming how they have played some of their subs, it feels like a cult.

JESUS Maddie is already on antidepressants at her age! And they let her smoke and drink when she has depression 🙄 that means she’ll probably be on antidepressants for the rest of her life.

I can’t watch that MARK! video the sound of Nadia blasting out his name over the slightest little thing is SO annoying, she sounds like a market stall chav. Don’t get me wrong Mark is annoying and he’s ruined the channel by making it all about him and his tedious attempts at jokes, but I often feel she shouts at him for no real reason. I do think Mark is a bit of a perv with the things he says and does and I used to wonder sometimes about his interest in Maddie’s friends.

I just watched their live about Prince Harry yet more arse licking of the Royals. 🙄 I cant believe they actually said they love the queen and her miserable old git car crash husband. The way Nadia reacts in such a melodramatic way to Royal news like they were members of her own family, it just makes me wanna 🤢🤮
Agree, so annoying shouting Mark, they were in hysterics and so were the subs. I never laughed once, switched off, just awful.

Doesn't Nadia feel embarrassed going on Loose Women knowing that her colleagues will know she's charging people £1.99 so her husband has something to do with himself because he can't be bothered to get off his backside and help to provide for his family properly? He wants to play being a youtuber instead. Nadia hardly vlogs now, it is always Mark and I have had to fast forward him as he has nothing going on in his life apart from the four walls of his kitchen and I'm sorry but after a while that doesn't make for good content. His videos are all over the place with repeated content and they are desperately aiming for freebie travel vlogger status.

Going on to Green Fingered Hell, (which is definitely hell to watch) is just so boring, I didn't mind the odd one now and again because Nanny Di is sweet but Mark is bossy and mean to her. Mark doesn't want to get the garden done, he wants to hold out for a freebie makeover. I also always wonder if they give Nanny Di a slice of their youtube income because they seriously use her and they never feed her either.

@tomtomclub - yes, looks like they have been deleted and he has just left the ones arse licking his ego.

Think this has been touched on already but one of the things I find most hilarious is that Nadia really thinks that no one else knows how youtube or instagram works, she claims that some of her subs were giving out wrong info about how things are monetised. I read some of those comments before they suddenly disappeared and they were actually spot on. It just feels like they want to keep it all hush but...Youtube isn't some new found discovery it has been around for what over 10 years? She seems to think she's found this new secret money maker and that all of her subs are clueless to how things operate in the world of social media. They both admit to having obsessive personalities and it shows through Nadia's constant daily silly instagram swipe ups. She's 55 for goodness sake. Are you that bored Nadia? If so perhaps put down the phone and give your children some needed attention!

They have a cheek calling people trolls purely for calling them out on their deceit. Let's not forget people were deleted/muted purely for asking why they were being charged and some for even daring to ask why they couldn't get on their live feed after they'd paid the 1.99. Knowing full well that some of these people wouldn't be able to watch on an Ipad. They didn't inform them of that little detail or offer them a refund when subs notified them....Mark and Nadia just replied "how annoying!" They may only see it as a £1.99 monthly subscription but time and time again I have read comments from subs to say that they couldn't really afford it as every penny is accounted for or that they live hand to mouth and struggle but would still pay them.

It is disgusting, Nadia is a millionaire in her own right but they are taking from people who think these two are now their friends or online family. I would never pay them on principle and I find it really alarming how they have played some of their subs, it feels like a cult.
Is she a millionaire? I don't think they live a flash life and the house is split in two and was her parents, they live in the other half. She said Dina lives on her own next door so I wonder if she has a flat in her parents house?
She must have money but I don't think they are mega loaded. If she was they could pay for a bliddy gardener. What happened to Stephen the DIY guy they had doing odd jobs he has disappeared.
I wish they would take the Christmas trees down, get them teenage girls to do it!

Reactions: 4
@bagafreebee - she will have made that over the years but probably spent it all as they are shopaholics. Assets wise it is very probable they are.
I think her parents is the one split with a flat where Dina lives. Nadia lives in a detached house next door. She's mentioned it in vlogs.

It says on Google her net worth is £4 million. We all know how spot on Google is lol but even half that is still a lot of money.
She spoke before about their house. It came up for sale when she had started in Eastenders and as her mother lived next door it made sense to buy it.
They never renovated it or anything. She went on Big Brother to pay for her kitchen renovation. That she admitted to herself in a live watchalong of BB with Kaye a couple of years ago.

The thing I find most laughable about them being on YT he trys to hide where they live. He has filmed out the front of the house. But never says what part of Croydon they live in. They say oh we must do a PO Box because we can't have things delivered here at our home address.
Yet you look on his web site for The Dog House Media under contact us and you'll see a Google map pinpointing their home address!!
Change it to satellite view, zoom in to street view and you can get a full 360° view of every thing 😏
For someone as "intelligent" as him he's slipped up big time here if he's trying to keep his address private!

link removed by request of user.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.