Nadia Sawalha #9 Nit nad wacky bac give the mank A comb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the ‘coffee moaning’ from three days ago, the one where Nitty is jumping up and down in her ‘ever-so-expensive’ bra and Manky is drooling-
(Love these nicknames btw!😂) she turns around and the clasp gets opened...🙄 and says that she doesn’t know what’s wrong with her back as it’s gone black.
IT’S DIRT WOMAN!
HAVE A SHOWER!
Why is she even doing that in the 1st place ,they're both obsessed with her flashing something, who gives a tit about her effing bra

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is she even doing that in the 1st place ,they're both obsessed with her flashing something, who gives a tit about her effing bra
i wish she would stop saying they have body dysmorphia, as they really dont, she is always half clad showing off her cleavage and wandering around in vests, as Ive said many times, a woman in her 50s really shouldnt be wearing a vest. Im surprised manky doesnt wear a vest wth all food and tomato ketchup down it and grease! gross!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
On tonight's gardening hell he is obnoxious to his mum but good for her she stands up to him she tells the subs he cannot take criticism that he swears to much she was totally fed up of him. He expects her to clear his garden of weeds the womens 70 with two knee replacements hes such a bully and his garden is rubbish it's a tip .

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
That garden is just one huge scruffy mess, full of dog tit and junk and he just keeps throwing money at it! It never looks any better!

Reactions: 8
So they are having a date night in London tonight and vlogging the whole experience??? I genuinely think they'd struggle to just spend time together without doing it in front of a camera. What a sad reality of their relationship. Also why does the nearly 18yr old gangsta daughter need babysitting???
The whole family are very childish and very immature 😂🤭🤔🌿🍷

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Did I miss something when he said he was a Historian a few days ago .... I thought English degree, film directing & producing.. and so much more 😉😉 but historian I cannot remember? And it would even frighten me when I hear his comments/analysis on Russia, China, Status of HK

You start on your tragetvznalsiscforvzdbige and tjhennyoutvtzrhett

Did I miss something when he said he was a Historian a few days ago .... I thought English degree, film directing & producing.. and so much more 😉😉 but historian I cannot remember? And it would even frighten me when I hear his comments/analysis on Russia, China, Status of HK

You start on your tragetvznalsiscforvzdbige and tjhennyoutvtzrhett

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Nadia really has zero idea about Agrophobic people, if she was Agrophobic as she said she was there would be absolutely not a chance she would of gone to the loose women studio when she first mentioned it , There is not a chance she would go to IKEA, there is not a chance she would go to sainbury's. Also she talks about Anxiety she does not suffer from that either! She may get little bits of fear which is very normal in the current situation, but I 100 percent no she has not 1 sign she is even a little bit Agrophobic , I no exactly what being Agrophobic is like and I no exactly what having Anxiety is like , basically they come together, if you suffer from Acrophobia, you will also suffer panics and Anxiety , it is an illness where as your life almost stops,you can not function properly, you are disabled and yes that is the word used for extreme Anxiety and Agrophobic symptoms! Nadia is actually being extremely offensive in saying she is a sufferer, I see no symptoms of any of the above and all she does is talk about it, and all she does is talk about it as if she is a sufferer ! I'm sorry but that is completely Dimorerlising to real sufferers, she has zero write to sit there talking about her condition in away as she understands. Nadia you really do not understand because if you had any of the above like you say you have , you would be sat in a room like a quivering wreck. So please stop all these mental health talks because you do not understand in any way what all of the above actually feels like. You are actually making a mockery of people who really truly suffer every single day and these people don't have a life , they very rarely smile, they very rarely see friends, their days are filled with constant fear and constant panic and sickness and dizziness and stomach pains and brain fogg and dry mouths and horrendous thoughts , and sweating , and tingling in their bodies and crying and and and and yes all them ands ! They only hope to laugh and get in a car and go for a meal and go to the shop and go to the park , you no just them little things we all take for granted, but you get to your door and fear hits you like a brick , so you go back to your room where you feel safe ! If you read this please think about all of the above and say to your self how lucky am I that actually I don't suffer from what I have been babbling on about for weeks ! And yes I am that person who I have just been talking about and that is my life .

• Heart
Reactions: 19
They dont wash the floor or anything else because they don't see dirt or filth Nadia doesn't see her husbands dirty
grubby hands and hair and he doesn't mind that she has nits. When she grabbed hold of his greasy hair Euwwww!
They won't change because they wouldnt be happy living in a clean more organised environment they don't do
clean look at the way they put the stuff from under the coupboard that had mice droppings on the work
surface with fresh broccoli sitting there with all her cooking bits without wiping the items down with some of
the many cleaning products.
They were putting the dirty products back under the coupboard without single thought of wiping the containers
down ( mind you they didn't seem to know what the cleaning stuff was for?):oops: Mark did tell M to wash her hands
after touching her face says father with dirty hands holding his camera!😮 From what I have seen of M&N
they wallow in their own mess they don't mind sharing their home with critters.They come across to me as
quite feral?and they are happy to show the world their feral lifestyle and call it their Reality show says it all!!😂
Yes, agree with this. I used to assume they genuinely did want to clean and clear their house and garden but after seeing what they do to hotel rooms when they go away it's quite obvious that they are much happier living in chaos

Reactions: 9
Yup, the sats are predictably poor but what must really niggle M (Hi Mark 👋) here is the 'More About the Author' section.
Do you think he'll put Kaye's photo under the new I-was-almost-an-author chapter of his CV?
Does anyone know if Stacey has been promoting M's book?

Reactions: 2
Just watched the Home Vlog #44. There are over 400 comments the majority of which are telling them how funny they are ‘crying laughing’ ‘you two make my day’ ‘OMG I’m aching with laughter’ ‘Maddie you’re so wonderful, well done’ Am I missing something here? Because all I can see is a filthy disorganised house inhabited by filthy, disgusting, lazy people! The manic laughing and childish behaviour is pathetic. Not at all funny. Do they have no shame? Openly talking about mice droppings and filming themselves living in squalor. Manky makes disgusting rude comments all the time. Both Manky and Nitty constantly swearing. What sort of content is that and how can anyone take them seriously in a professional capacity? Poor Kiki wanders into the chaos and then goes back up to her room. They are getting worse.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Nadia really has zero idea about Agrophobic people, if she was Agrophobic as she said she was there would be absolutely not a chance she would of gone to the loose women studio when she first mentioned it , There is not a chance she would go to IKEA, there is not a chance she would go to sainbury's. Also she talks about Anxiety she does not suffer from that either! She may get little bits of fear which is very normal in the current situation, but I 100 percent no she has not 1 sign she is even a little bit Agrophobic , I no exactly what being Agrophobic is like and I no exactly what having Anxiety is like , basically they come together, if you suffer from Acrophobia, you will also suffer panics and Anxiety , it is an illness where as your life almost stops,you can not function properly, you are disabled and yes that is the word used for extreme Anxiety and Agrophobic symptoms! Nadia is actually being extremely offensive in saying she is a sufferer, I see no symptoms of any of the above and all she does is talk about it, and all she does is talk about it as if she is a sufferer ! I'm sorry but that is completely Dimorerlising to real sufferers, she has zero write to sit there talking about her condition in away as she understands. Nadia you really do not understand because if you had any of the above like you say you have , you would be sat in a room like a quivering wreck. So please stop all these mental health talks because you do not understand in any way what all of the above actually feels like. You are actually making a mockery of people who really truly suffer every single day and these people don't have a life , they very rarely smile, they very rarely see friends, their days are filled with constant fear and constant panic and sickness and dizziness and stomach pains and brain fogg and dry mouths and horrendous thoughts , and sweating , and tingling in their bodies and crying and and and and yes all them ands ! They only hope to laugh and get in a car and go for a meal and go to the shop and go to the park , you no just them little things we all take for granted, but you get to your door and fear hits you like a brick , so you go back to your room where you feel safe ! If you read this please think about all of the above and say to your self how lucky am I that actually I don't suffer from what I have been babbling on about for weeks ! And yes I am that person who I have just been talking about and that is my life .
Well said and well written zebeedee,and I know you didnt write it for sympathy, but big hugs and I cant begin to imagine how your day to day life must be.Totally agree that nadia has to stop all the pretence of the things she has,she should walk in the shoes for a day ,with the likes of someone like yourself,who struggles everyday with your illness,her body dysmorphia claim ,is yet another "condition " she has jumped upon.Again thinking she is reaching out and saying she "knows" how it feels ,she is a loose canon ,and a very dangerous one

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Great post Zebeedee.....that exactly sums up one of the things that infuriates me most about them..,,,they jump on every “ relatable” bandwagon and by so doing minimise the real struggle experienced by genuine suffers.
I noticed Nadia commented about “liking” her hair in a recent vlog.....really? The same hair you were crying over and claiming was falling out? The truth always outs sooner or later...,,

Reactions: 14
N is one of those types of people that no matter what you have or what is trending she has it and has it ten times worse. dysmorphiaShe jumps on any band wagon, she does not have anxiety, depression, body dysmorphia, agrophobia, and so on and so forth, all she has is attention seeking behaviour due to lack of maturity and common sense and stubborness!

Reactions: 15
So more lies. After three months of eating 'only' her own grub, they are going out. What crap. They have had takeaways delivered to the house. Sushi, KFC. Then they went for a drive through Mcdee's. Who knows what they havn't shown us. I think the main thing she suffers from, is not telling the truth. You name it she's had it. Or Manky has it. Then the girls, who are really strange. Thanks to these two nut bags keeping them in a bubble. They have been bullied, suffered from this, or that. Not forgetting the imaginary friends who have ailments, conditions, cheating partners etc. Delusional Sawalha.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Would she say she had cancer if she didn’t? I doubt it - and that shows that actually her attitude to mental illness is unacceptable...despite all her virtue signalling!

Reactions: 7
Just knew Manky would have to get out and about in what he is hoping will be a busy London full of drunks at the first opportunity. You’d think that was last thing he’d want to do. Today’s coffee morning will be him giving his opinion about people being out in the pubs he used to go too and how he so hard done by. Meanwhile agoraphobic nitty will probs criticise the the restaurant staff or food.

And of course they did an igtv on the way there and said they’ll vlog the whole thing. Sounds like a great date night 👍

Attachments

Reactions: 10
So more lies. After three months of eating 'only' her own grub, they are going out. What crap. They have had takeaways delivered to the house. Sushi, KFC. Then they went for a drive through Mcdee's. Who knows what they havn't shown us. I think the main thing she suffers from, is not telling the truth. You name it she's had it. Or Manky has it. Then the girls, who are really strange. Thanks to these two nut bags keeping them in a bubble. They have been bullied, suffered from this, or that. Not forgetting the imaginary friends who have ailments, conditions, cheating partners etc. Delusional Sawalha.
And they were ordering a Wimpy as well weren't they? And didn't she say at one point that the upside of lockdown is that they'd stopped ordering so many takeaways and she was going to stick to cooking most nights? My God, they lie about everything!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.