Nadia Sawalha #8 They spend too much time Skinning up rather than Soaping up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes and it is in CORNWALL , they are jealous as hell. They have gone beyond showing themselves up now, they are sad middle aged wannabees trying to cling to a little bit of YT fame. They are more famous in their own heads than in the real world.

I image they will be pissed tonight on the cocktails, skinning up, singing, dancing being total idiots. Tomorrow will be hangover munchies and lying in bed. They are just so predictable. Can you image RM saying on TV..Judy your tits smell nice, what a tool Manky is.

They are so spiteful, I would not be surprised if this was their way of outing the married couple that N said were not so happy behind the scenes. Deeply unprofessional and downright unkind.
Yes. They have a lovely place in Cornwall and a beautiful house near me, in North London. I often see him in Waitrose, He looks great.

Reactions: 8
He was talking again today about how short Nanny Di is and then Nitty in that awful laugh of hers about Nanny Di legs getting shorter. Let's all remember they are deeply kind! I really would like to see her removed from Loose Women.

Reactions: 11
Too annoying to watch - keeps moving about,talking over Lee and shovelling nuts in and talking with mouth full 🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I have just been reading YT community policy, these two idiots break the guidlines constantly.
YT says when you have 3 strikes your YT channel is terminated. I am wondering how they are still allowed to upload after all his threats to violence against trolls, all their insults against identifiable individuals, and general smutty sexy innuendo content not suitable for a family channel.

Reactions: 12
It hasn't been shown in any vlogs but apparently Nadia went to bed for the afternoon the day Di was there for her birthday.
Oh that’s horrible to do that on a family members birthday . Bet she didn’t want to pay for more peanut oil 🤔😠

Reactions: 6
I've noticed she follows suit whenever Julia does something on her socials. I remember was when she started bleating on about Meditation after Julia started posting about Meditation. Julia is also vegan so of course Nadia claims to be too.

View attachment 158987
Someone's being a copycat 🤣🤦‍♀️
I have just been reading YT community policy, these two idiots break the guidlines constantly.
YT says when you have 3 strikes your YT channel is terminated. I am wondering how they are still allowed to upload after all his threats to violence against trolls, all their insults against identifiable individuals, and general smutty sexy innuendo content not suitable for a family channel.
Yep, I've noticed it too. I was really surprised they received their plaque because Mark has had a few copyright infringements which can result in strikes.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I've noticed she follows suit whenever Julia does something on her socials. I remember was when she started bleating on about Meditation after Julia started posting about Meditation. Julia is also vegan so of course Nadia claims to be too.

Yep, I've noticed it too. I was really surprised they received their plaque because Mark has had a few copyright infringements which can result in strikes.
I am wondering how they are getting around the girls reviewing films on Popcorn Junkies they are underage for?

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I saw a bit of the live with Lee, Nadia is such a spiteful friend. She loves to mock her friends. I felt sorry for Lee she completely overtook his live. She has a massive jealous streak in her.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Can you imagine the outcry? If Richard and Judy started slating them in an interview. Calling Manky a useless, rude, immature, tosser. Or Nitty a fat, lazy, bad actress, liar, who lives in a germ ridden hovel. Nitty would be in tears wearing her 'Be Kind' shirt. Telling the world that Richard and Judy should be publicly flogged. I'm delighted to say R and J live in a lovely house. Scorpio jealousy from them both. Both have real careers.
Richard and Judy would have nothing to say about M. They would never have heard of him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
@missmickey 100% on the button!

I wonder if RM could sue for Slander when he eventually finds out who is smearing his reputation online. He also said a few derogatory things about Judy too.

Reactions: 7
He is beyond selfish. He puts a woe is me post on and tells the world how low and desperate he's feeling THEN he tag's all of his children?!?!?!?!?!
Utterly Selfish!!!! What can a 12yr old with anxiety do??? He is a really desperate dad

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
He is beyond selfish. He puts a woe is me post on and tells the world how low and desperate he's feeling THEN he tag's all of his children?!?!?!?!?!
Utterly Selfish!!!! What can a 12yr old with anxiety do??? He is a really desperate dad
Can't believe he'd do something like that...to tag his kids is so completely selfish....that would really piss me off if I were his wife (ugh, imagine). Deal with your tit Mark...and leave your kids out of it...get help from professionals. Stop f**cking up your kids anymore than you already have done.

• Heart
  • Angry
He’s bleeping Kiki’s head you know?! 🤬 She’ll need therapy her whole life from the damage he is doing to her. I know this from experience. That’s why I’m so cross, sorry for swearing but he’s a bleep.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I've thought all along that was Mark
[/Q
He's so self indulgent because he has the luxury to be. He has all this time on his hands with no responsibility.

• Heart
Richard Madeley can be annoying but he is in a completely different league to old manky at least he is always smartly dressed and so much more intelligent. He doesn't mince his words and it could be that something has got back to nitty that he might have said about her, judy was on loose women for a time maybe she caught nits off N or it could be just plain jealousy. Whatever it is he is going to go on and on getting a dig in. Bit of a waste of time, I'm sure the madeleys would never watch the sadderleys vlogs so he's never going to know anyway so not a lot of point and probably most of their subs don't even know who RM is. Manky constantly whines on about nothing important just boring mundane stuff.
Turned the live on tonight and within 10 seconds nitty is having a good old scratch of the head followed by him doing it also. I had to put the garbage off they make my skin crawl. All these companies gifting her stuff can't someone give her some nit cream and a bug rake.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He's so self indulgent because he has the luxury to be. He has all this time on his hands with no responsibility.
THIS. He can naval gaze and take his emotional temperature all bleeping day long because he has nothing else to do and no responsibilities. When will Nadia see this for what it is? Manipulation and nothing more. Indulging him 24/7 has just made his behaviour worse. She is looking more worn down by the day. I said it before but she needs an intervention but I worry that he's already ruined her life and the lives of her children.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
They always have to have someone to pick on, it was Simon Cowell for ages, then it was Professor Chris Witty, now its Richard Madley.
So much for their Be Kind narratives, they are nasty vindictive people who can give it but cannot take it. 😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Tagging his kids in a woe me post is so selfish. Another sign of emotionally abusing those around him. As a parent myself I think it's sickening. Kids Kiki's age should not be weighed down with her parents problems.

Haven't watched the latest stuff but the sub Xander is having a rant on the comments. Nadia and Mark are starting to piss people off.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.