Nadia Sawalha #8 They spend too much time Skinning up rather than Soaping up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Nanny Di get her birthday Five Guys burger ? Have a missed a vlog as she’s hardly in any vlogs (apart from GFH)
Nothing shown as yet. I got the impression the lovely couple argued when she was there as nitty was not on the live when she was there. Another glorious weekend in the life of the Sadderleys 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Did Nanny Di get her birthday Five Guys burger ? Have a missed a vlog as she’s hardly in any vlogs (apart from GFH)
It hasn't been shown in any vlogs but apparently Nadia went to bed for the afternoon the day Di was there for her birthday.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
but he will say its their humour and thats how they talk to each other, when someone raised concenrs how they talk to nanny di, he told them to f off and she gives as good as she gets.
The levels of self- and mutual-respect are non-existent in the Swadderly household. :(
#lowexpectations

It's not her humour though because she has said she doesn't like it. You are right that he will use that as an excuse.
As will N. :(

How long d’you all think you’ll dedicate your time going over the same old stuff about these two? It’s just the same comments being regurgitated over n over everything that’s already been said countless times before...The filthy house..their disgusting habits..he’s an idiot..she’s a liar..
It’s all very boring to read now..nearly as boring as watching their vlog 😜
Thanks for that - I thought it was just me, which is why I've been able to contribute to the conversation with old clips / current LW clips.

He does this every single time he has some backlash from something. i.e the comments on their recent vlog, the comments about the colour inside Nadia's underwear, the twitter comments about the history curriculum. He is so predictable now.
This.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
Nothing shown as yet. I got the impression the lovely couple argued when she was there as nitty was not on the live when she was there. Another glorious weekend in the life of the Sadderleys 😂
She went to a lot of effort to make it for her girls and spent a lot on the peanut oil, I’d be very surprised if she did that for Di.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She went to a lot of effort to make it for her girls and spent a lot on the peanut oil, I’d be very surprised if she did that for Di.
I hear you. Morever, N is such a talented home cook so thick that she doesn't understand that peanut oil and groundnut oil are one and the same thing.

We all know they shop at Ocado. But M's forever swining by Sainsbury's:

I guess you don't have to worry too much about the cost of ingredients when you're (potentially) claiming them against tax (for recipe-testing purposes). :sneaky:

• Heart
How long d’you all think you’ll dedicate your time going over the same old stuff about these two? It’s just the same comments being regurgitated over n over everything that’s already been said countless times before...The filthy house..their disgusting habits..he’s an idiot..she’s a liar..
To be fair they don’t give us much more content to comment on. Their house just gets more filthy........ their habits get more disgusting- especially his ........ he’s still an idiot ..... she still tells lies daily 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 12
@leesbluecaesar I’ve given a lot of my opinion on here but I’m going to tone it down it is just repetitive shite

Reactions: 1
To be fair they don’t give us much more content to comment on. Their house just gets more filthy........ their habits get more disgusting- especially his ........ he’s still an idiot ..... she still tells lies daily 🤷‍♀️
they dont ever vary their activities = they just go round in a bubble, repeat the same things every day, barely do anything of interest, thats why their YT will fail, they really arent interesting enough, and jsut want to make money out of people

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm not subbed but it has come up as a recommendation on YT that Nadia's doing a cocktail YT live with her mate Lee tonight at 8pm. He has a schedule on his channel and 7 people are waiting; they are talking on the chat! :rolleyes: I wonder if Mark will try to sabotage like he does with her cooking segments?

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I'm not subbed but it has come up as a recommendation on YT that Nadia's doing a cocktail YT live with her mate Lee tonight at 8pm. He has a schedule on his channel and 7 people are waiting; they are talking on the chat! :rolleyes: I wonder if Mark will try to sabotage like he does with her cooking segments?
he will either be sulking in his mancave or making a pratt of himself and being sexually inappropriate with his comments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've always thought it strange that they have a car but they never gave says out, well not very often, it's a bit hamster wheel ish to eat sleep repeat as they do. There is so much to see in this country. It's like thry are scared to have a day out

She's doing a cocktail night when her husband is a supposed alcoholic?!?! 😂 If he was a real ex alcoholic she wouldn't be doing that at all 🙄

Last edited:
Where are they being deeply kind when they are mocking Richard Madeley?

RM has more talent in his little finger than Manky has in his whole body. It really is a case of the green eyed monster rearing its ugly head. Nadia should be hauled over the coals at at ITV for mocking a fellow employee all over the internet, for no apparent reason. It is disgusting behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
For those complaining about being bored/repetitive posts/comments....please feel free to add/post some interesting different perceptives on the sadderleys for us to discuss 👍 thanks 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sunny dispostion during lockdown for example constantly uploading Yt Vlogs dedicated to moaning every single day.

Who is going to tell her she is wearing the mask the wrong way round? It should be blue on the outside, or at least where I am it is.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Just had a look at the cocktail thing she's doing she's barely let lee get a word in edgewise keeps name checking all her 'subs' that are watching they have 250 people watching for someone with 103000 odd subs that's a bit crap...

• Haha
Just had a look at the cocktail thing she's doing she's barely let lee get a word in edgewise keeps name checking all her 'subs' that are watching they have 250 people watching for someone with 103000 odd subs that's a bit crap...
Yes I’m watching it and noticed that too. She’s talking over him and took over to talk about filming this live for her vlog.
Lee seems lovely, get away while you can Lee!
Edit - I’ve continued to watch but she’s just annoying me now. She keep disappearing from her screen to get things for her drinks. Meanwhile he’s organised and keeps looking lost at his screen because he doesn’t know what she’s doing 🙄. He won’t be doing another live with her anytime soon.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Where are they being deeply kind when they are mocking Richard Madeley?

RM has more talent in his little finger than Manky has in his whole body. It really is a case of the green eyed monster rearing its ugly head. Nadia should be hauled over the coals at at ITV for mocking a fellow employee all over the internet, for no apparent reason. It is disgusting behaviour.
Can you imagine the outcry? If Richard and Judy started slating them in an interview. Calling Manky a useless, rude, immature, tosser. Or Nitty a fat, lazy, bad actress, liar, who lives in a germ ridden hovel. Nitty would be in tears wearing her 'Be Kind' shirt. Telling the world that Richard and Judy should be publicly flogged. I'm delighted to say R and J live in a lovely house. Scorpio jealousy from them both. Both have real careers.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Can you imagine the outcry? If Richard and Judy started slating them in an interview. Calling Manky a useless, rude, immature, tosser. Or Nitty a fat, lazy, bad actress, liar, who lives in a germ ridden hovel. Nitty would be in tears wearing her 'Be Kind' shirt. Telling the world that Richard and Judy should be publicly flogged. I'm delighted to say R and J live in a lovely house. Scorpio jealousy from them both. Both have real careers.
Yes and it is in CORNWALL , they are jealous as hell. They have gone beyond showing themselves up now, they are sad middle aged wannabees trying to cling to a little bit of YT fame. They are more famous in their own heads than in the real world.

I image they will be pissed tonight on the cocktails, skinning up, singing, dancing being total idiots. Tomorrow will be hangover munchies and lying in bed. They are just so predictable. Can you image RM saying on TV..Judy your tits smell nice, what a tool Manky is.

They are so spiteful, I would not be surprised if this was their way of outing the married couple that N said were not so happy behind the scenes. Deeply unprofessional and downright unkind.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She's effed up making the first cocktail and said hers tasted awful, Bet he's regretting getting her involved now....

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.