Nadia Sawalha #8 They spend too much time Skinning up rather than Soaping up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A lot of people feel like you do about her but I think you’d be surprised just how many feel like I do about her. We’ve been told to keep our gobs shut for too long and to keep our opinions to ourselves (including saying we like KH) but Katie’s got the balls to come out as say it like it is.
And the fact Nadia Sawalhahaha can’t stand her is good enough for me.
You support a nasty racist troll? Either you are an odious human like Katie or you really are Mank and here to troll us all. Well done you.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Very sad for Justin and his family, but it just goes to show , a leopard never changes it spots, she behaves the same now as she did then. Manky will never change his spots either, they deserve each other.
The fact he committed suicide on Christmas Day and now how she vlogs herself celebrating Christmas every year must be absolute agony for his family. Why could she not celebrate privately knowing the agony they must all go through every Christmas shows to me how vile she is. Have a cracking Christmas with your new family nadia but why carnt you do it privately instead of rubbing it in your dead husbands families face 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 8
In my opinion the Sawahla Adderleys live a life of lies and deceit. They got together as an affair , hurting other people, they both have a pattern of this, utterly selfish to the core. They are co dependant because they both know what the other one is capable of, and neither can be trusted. He is still drinking in my opinion, and she is enabling him, as they see each other as a Brand. Totally dysfunctional and I bet they are miserable as sin. They row constantly and have no regard to the impact this has on their children, its all about them.

The fact he committed suicide on Christmas Day and now how she vlogs herself celebrating Christmas every year must be absolute agony for his family. Why could she not celebrate privately knowing the agony they must all go through every Christmas shows to me how vile she is. Have a cracking Christmas with your new family nadia but why carnt you do it privately instead of rubbing it in your dead husbands families face 😡
Because somehow its all about her, I seem to remember she made a vlog confessing she had never spoken about having a first husband and he commited suicide at christmas, she said his family blamed her. Cue loads of fake tears and angst, but no remorse. 10 mins later, lets make a christmas village and put up pink fairy lights, what a shallow human being she is.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
That was an awful read. And I think it's obvious why she now won't leave Mark. I think she's the type of woman who needs to have a relationship overlap before she will go anywhere.
I think so too, but her looks are going down the drain, so she better get her skates on!

Reactions: 4
I think so too, but her looks are going down the drain, so she better get her skates on!
I think after all she has put out there about herself in her Reality Show there is not a cat in hells chance anyone would take her on, same goes for him.

I think I recall when she was on LW the other day, when they were talking about ditching maids of honour etc..just boring old guff..she said..what about the Sisterhood...what about her Sisterhood with her own Sister..and the Sisterhood when she was shagging Manky behind Fleur's mother's back..She has put it all out there for the world to see what she is really like. A Liar and a cheat needs a good memory.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I remember Nadia talking in a vlog about the note her ex left. She admitted to not reading it, she said it was too painful. I also remember her saying that when she was with Marc B he helped her through the pain over her ex husbands suicide, I thought that's how they become a couple not that she was actually having an affair with him. Apart from that I don't think Nadia has ever really spoken much about her ex husband, we only ever hear about Mark's life and problems. The same with her parents, she seems very happy to discuss Di but not her own family.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I remember Nadia talking in a vlog about the note her ex left. She admitted to not reading it, she said it was too painful. I also remember her saying that when she was with Marc B he helped her through the pain over her ex husbands suicide, I thought that's how they become a couple not that she was actually having an affair with him. Apart from that I don't think Nadia has ever really spoken much about her ex husband, we only ever hear about Mark's life and problems. The same with her parents, she seems very happy to discuss Di but not her own family.
I think her first husband suspected an affair. The family asked her to be discreet, but that word is not in her vocab.

@Unsubscribed please see the link above on @lalanded post

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
No live tonight, if their girls really have 'put their foot down for Daddy time' then the parents need to rethink their 'workload'. 🙄

Reactions: 6
No live tonight, if their girls really have 'put their foot down for Daddy time' then the parents need to rethink their 'workload'. 🙄
Did they?!? My God, they spend more time with him than any normal teenager would ever want. They need to scale back the Youtubing in my opinion, it seems like another addiction of his which is not a good look on a middle aged man.

Reactions: 8
They have nothing constructive to talk about so this is a good reason to not do it. They’ll probably have a takeaway dinner too and can’t let us see that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Did they?!? My God, they spend more time with him than any normal teenager would ever want. They need to scale back the Youtubing in my opinion, it seems like another addiction of his which is not a good look on a middle aged man.
Not a chance the kids put their foot down, they dont care about their kids, I think he was so low and depressed today about being fatherless she gave him a huge bag of skunk to keep him happy. Plus they had a huge row as normal.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.