Nadia Sawalha #8 They spend too much time Skinning up rather than Soaping up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tagging his kids in a woe me post is so selfish. Another sign of emotionally abusing those around him. As a parent myself I think it's sickening. Kids Kiki's age should not be weighed down with her parents problems.

Haven't watched the latest stuff but the sub Xander is having a rant on the comments. Nadia and Mark are starting to piss people off.
I saw him, he's starting to see their dark side 😂
They do more than overshare, they are brutally honest about their divisive views. We only see an hour a day. I cannot imagine how horrendous the other 23hrs are 🙄🤔😡

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Why is Mark sexualising everything recently? It's all about boobs and ass and sex. It's really degrading and cringe. Reckon that's why he can't do an office job or work anywhere near other people because his big mouth gets him into trouble.

What really bothers me about them is this talk about addiction constantly and living in recovery and I know they claim to not be professional but certainly act like they know it all YET they live in a house filled with SO much crap with new stuff arriving every single day it screams emotional buying. Why have they not admitted their addiction to buying. Their house is so messy more so because there's so much crap its hard to store it all away. Mark come on, that room of yours, everything in there you bought to give you a high, that's not being in control.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I can't find it now but I came on to say how greedy is Nitty to put on a post about Denise Welch's book and doing a swipe up to buy. 🙄

Reactions: 2
He is beyond selfish. He puts a woe is me post on and tells the world how low and desperate he's feeling THEN he tag's all of his children?!?!?!?!?!
Utterly Selfish!!!! What can a 12yr old with anxiety do??? He is a really desperate dad
what a twit, putting that angst onto his daughters, particulalry Kiki - hes probably jealous because N did the cocktail live

Reactions: 10
So anyone know how subs pressing the thumbs up button combats trolls? Do trolls start magically combusting or is it more likely that in some way the sadderleys line their pockets even more? 🤔🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Manky has to make everything about him. His Father's Day vid on insta is so manipulative. I'm such a great dad, because I didn't have a dad. He is a train wreck of a human being, and has made a career out of his mental health, alcoholism etc, etc. There are four girls who will be very scarred because of his behaviour. That home is a toxic time bomb. Just have a day off Manky. Get some proper therapy and a proper job.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Manky has to make everything about him. His Father's Day vid on insta is so manipulative. I'm such a great dad, because I didn't have a dad. He is a train wreck of a human being, and has made a career out of his mental health, alcoholism etc, etc. There are four girls who will be very scarred because of his behaviour. That home is a toxic time bomb. Just have a day off Manky. Get some proper therapy and a proper job.
Yes to everything you’ve said in this!

I've not seen the insta vid, but that is seriously f**ked up if he did that.

So anyone know how subs pressing the thumbs up button combats trolls? Do trolls start magically combusting or is it more likely that in some way the sadderleys line their pockets even more? 🤔🤷‍♀️😂
Yes, what they really mean is please thumbs up as it drives volume to our channel and we earn more money. I hate they way they try to blur the truth, they think the people watching them are idiots.

• Heart
They feel sorry for Sadiq Khan and they’re chuffed Katie Hopkins was banned from Twitter.
I can’t stand Sadiq Khan and Katie Hopkins says what so many people think but are too scared to say.
This is another reason I can’t stand the Sadderleys ....I’m POLES apart from people like them.

Reactions: 6
I just briefly watched the comment about her knickers and I am so appalled I am tempted to message her and tell her we can all see she is in an abusive relationship. Everyone can see it so why can't she? I do feel like he's done it subtly down the years but publicly humiliating her like this in public is not subtle. We know why he can't get work, we know why he doesn't have friends and we know he has isolated her from her friends. I honestly feel like messaging her and telling her.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I just briefly watched the comment about her knickers and I am so appalled I am tempted to message her and tell her we can all see she is in an abusive relationship. Everyone can see it so why can't she? I do feel like he's done it subtly down the years but publicly humiliating her like this in public is not subtle. We know why he can't get work, we know why he doesn't have friends and we know he has isolated her from her friends. I honestly feel like messaging her and telling her.
Do it

Reactions: 4
He is beyond selfish. He puts a woe is me post on and tells the world how low and desperate he's feeling THEN he tag's all of his children?!?!?!?!?!
Utterly Selfish!!!! What can a 12yr old with anxiety do??? He is a really desperate dad
What a selfish prick, to put this on his daughters on Fathers day, he really is selfish. Everything is all about him, and he doesnt follow his own advice, say kind things..yeah right.

She wont listen, totally blinkered.

They feel sorry for Sadiq Khan and they’re chuffed Katie Hopkins was banned from Twitter.
I can’t stand Sadiq Khan and Katie Hopkins says what so many people think but are too scared to say.
This is another reason I can’t stand the Sadderleys ....I’m POLES apart from people like them.
Well saying they are chuffed Katie Hopkins is banned from twitter, I notice the idiot Manky also said on his vlogs why do these people keep having children then, so one rule for KH and one for him...and also..KH said Im going to show you my white arse, what did Manky do...a Moony of his white arse complete hypocrites.

"Bitty" "Bitty" !
Bitty Bitty Nitty Nitty !

Oh that’s horrible to do that on a family members birthday . Bet she didn’t want to pay for more peanut oil 🤔😠
Terrible way to treat Nanny Di who has been in isolation for weeks. Ignorant and spiteful to go to bed when a visitor arrives even worse it was Nanny Di's Birthday. So much for being deeply kind.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I am pretty happy Katie Hopkins is banned from Twitter. She is utterly repulsive.

Reactions: 10
Terrible way to treat Nanny Di who has been in isolation for weeks. Ignorant and spiteful to go to bed when a visitor arrives even worse it was Nanny Di's Birthday. So much for being deeply kind.
Nanny Di was probably happy that she wasn’t around for a while to be honest.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Why does N talk so much tit,every days a day of reflection, every days a blessing ,every days a time to be thankful,its a day to hug everyone ,to be kind ,to be happy ,good god ,change the bloody record woman 🥱😴

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I am pretty happy Katie Hopkins is banned from Twitter. She is utterly repulsive.
I am not saying I agree with KH I am pointing out how these two jump on the bandwagon as hypocrites.

Why does N talk so much tit,every days a day of reflection, every days a blessing ,every days a time to be thankful,its a day to hug everyone ,to be kind ,to be happy ,good god ,change the bloody record woman 🥱😴
Its time she bored off.

Reactions: 1
A lot of people feel like you do about her but I think you’d be surprised just how many feel like I do about her. We’ve been told to keep our gobs shut for too long and to keep our opinions to ourselves (including saying we like KH) but Katie’s got the balls to come out and say it like it is.
And the fact Nadia Sawalhahaha can’t stand her is good enough for me.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.