Nadia Sawalha #8 They spend too much time Skinning up rather than Soaping up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I totally agree. She works with ITV daytime television and Richard and Judy are Gods of that! She really is digging a deeper hole!
I just came on to ask about the Richard beef. He seems to drop the name even more than Nigel Slater these days. He's obsessed.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Wow! I can't believe he did that. I'd already seen him zoom in on her grey hair (sneakily, when she isn't looking), purposely film her body in unflattering ways and add those fart noises when she squats. He has now taken it to another level. I'm disgusted by the cruelty he shows towards his wife, pouncing on any opportunity to publicly humiliate her. I wonder how much of this she is even aware of? I have heard her say that she doesn't watch much of it back. I would hate to think she doesn't know what he is doing. If she is aware, it's sad too. Your husband should treat you like you are precious. Not like this.
but he will say its their humour and thats how they talk to each other, when someone raised concenrs how they talk to nanny di, he told them to f off and she gives as good as she gets. I think N off camera gives him hell and they have gigantic rows thats why they end up not speaking for a day or 2 cos I thinks she goes for him full barrel at times - which tbh i dont blame her cos i would be bollocking every day if he was my husband!

I just came on to ask about the Richard beef. He seems to drop the name even more than Nigel Slater these days. He's obsessed.
they think they are going to be the next RIchard and Judy! lol dream on losers!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
but he will say its their humour and thats how they talk to each other, when someone raised concenrs how they talk to nanny di, he told them to f off and she gives as good as she gets. I think N off camera gives him hell and they have gigantic rows thats why they end up not speaking for a day or 2 cos I thinks she goes for him full barrel at times - which tbh i dont blame her cos i would be bollocking every day if he was my husband!

they think they are going to be the next RIchard and Judy! lol dream on losers!
It's not her humour though because she has said she doesn't like it. You are right that he will use that as an excuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
As predicted, mankys insta post this morn, poor me poor me, depressive/victim mode. Bore off manky....n grow up while ya at it 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Richard could start an argument in an empty room so I’d love to see him and Mank have at it. Richard would deffo win. 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How odd that they make Di stay outside in the garden all day but then Mark sits next to her while driving her to the station. She looked drained.
Where does he talk about stains in her underwear? unbelievable.
He says it about 3 mins 34 secs in during the COFFEE MOANING: REGRETS! live.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
How long d’you all think you’ll dedicate your time going over the same old stuff about these two? It’s just the same comments being regurgitated over n over everything that’s already been said countless times before...The filthy house..their disgusting habits..he’s an idiot..she’s a liar..
It’s all very boring to read now..nearly as boring as watching their vlog 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 1
As predicted, mankys insta post this morn, poor me poor me, depressive/victim mode. Bore off manky....n grow up while ya at it 👍
He does this every single time he has some backlash from something. i.e the comments on their recent vlog, the comments about the colour inside Nadia's underwear, the twitter comments about the history curriculum. He is so predictable now.

How long d’you all think you’ll dedicate your time going over the same old stuff about these two? It’s just the same comments being regurgitated over n over everything that’s already been said countless times before...The filthy house..their disgusting habits..he’s an idiot..she’s a liar..
Don't read then? Plenty of other threads on tattle for you to entertain yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It was pathetic,and going on about being kind,he needs to listen to himself,hes far from kind to N

So leave, you're not forced to view.

• Haha
Well until they stop vlogging/posting about it...so i guess never 🤷‍♀️ 😂 you dont HAVE to read it ya kno 😉😘

• Haha
He does this every single time he has some backlash from something. i.e the comments on their recent vlog, the comments about the colour inside Nadia's underwear, the twitter comments about the history curriculum. He is so predictable now.

Don't read then? Plenty of other threads on tattle for you to entertain yourself.
Oooer no more tattle threads for me. I’m still trying to recover from wasting so much time on a pair of wasters..What was I thinking of I ask myself.. can’t blame it on lockdown was on here before then...

Well until they stop vlogging/posting about it...so i guess never 🤷‍♀️ 😂 you dont HAVE to read it ya kno 😉😘
You have more patience than I do if you’re going to wait till they stop vlogging...it might be years😘

Last edited:
Oooer no more tattle threads for me. I’m still trying to recover from wasting so much time on a pair of wasters..What was I thinking of I ask myself.. can’t blame it on lockdown was on here before then...

You have more patience than I do if you’re going to wait till they stop vlogging...it might be years😘
Hi Mark!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
How odd that they make Di stay outside in the garden all day but then Mark sits next to her while driving her to the station. She looked drained.

He says it about 3 mins 34 secs in during the COFFEE MOANING: REGRETS! live.
I don’t think they made her stay outside. They just filmed that because she wasn’t supposed to be there, indoors, until the next day.

Mark is that you?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Did any of you watch big brother when nitty was in it?
Of all the people in their who did she choose to saddle up with and defend?
The narcissistic, nasty, horrible Perez Hilton... Who of you watched it will recall he has VERY similar personality traits as Manky!! And she chose to defend him???
It must be something inside her that draws her to such men, she could have had a really nice relaxing time in their but she chose the conflict route, the most stressful route which is JUST how she chooses to live her life.
His behaviour and her siding with him nearly cost her her career, she was vilified for it.
It's scary how similar his behaviour matched Mankys. Funny old world.
And this is the woman who says she's well and doesn't need help 😂🤣😂🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I hope it is!! Then he gets to read what ppl really think of him 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did Nanny Di get her birthday Five Guys burger ? Have a missed a vlog as she’s hardly in any vlogs (apart from GFH)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.